Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Femmes (OPEN)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
I'm back! Time to spoil another Tundra girl with your beautiful art. Please can you add me to the waitlist again? :) [center][b]Tundra Femme![/b][/center] [b]Link Your Dragon Here:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/726/72586_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure if possible? Can do gems if not. [b]Genes Sponsored (if any):[/b] None? [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Apparel Sponsorship (if any): [/b]Ethereal Flame Collar, Will o' the Ember [b]Special Requests (if any):[/b] I messaged you about her previously and I think you said doing her skin would be OK as it doesn't add patterns - but obviously it's up to you, and I can pay extra for it! Also, would it be possible to get a version with the Collar and a version without? (Again, happy to pay extra for this.) [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you! [center][b]I understand that my order does not include revisions![/b][/center]
I'm back! Time to spoil another Tundra girl with your beautiful art. Please can you add me to the waitlist again? :)
Tundra Femme!
Link Your Dragon Here:

72586_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure if possible? Can do gems if not.
Genes Sponsored (if any): None?
Apparel:
Apparel Sponsorship (if any): Ethereal Flame Collar, Will o' the Ember
Special Requests (if any): I messaged you about her previously and I think you said doing her skin would be OK as it doesn't add patterns - but obviously it's up to you, and I can pay extra for it! Also, would it be possible to get a version with the Collar and a version without? (Again, happy to pay extra for this.)
Anything else?: Thank you!
I understand that my order does not include revisions!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36