Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Femmes (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@micahjaguar
could you add me to the pinglist?
@micahjaguar
could you add me to the pinglist?
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@Soldier76 Your lovely Pimtrow! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/31a829ff21a9c0f4b8b09618dd0b8c31/tumblr_p39rmouzRB1ti7psgo1_400.png[/img]
@Soldier76

Your lovely Pimtrow!
tumblr_p39rmouzRB1ti7psgo1_400.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@TerminalEternity Will do! Thank you for your interest! <3

@daineger I... don't know if I saved it! Lol, let me look and get back to you. :)
@TerminalEternity Will do! Thank you for your interest! <3

@daineger I... don't know if I saved it! Lol, let me look and get back to you. :)
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar She came out beautiful, thank you!
@micahjaguar She came out beautiful, thank you!
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
@ExasperatedMom Your glorious girl with her hat! I loved drawing her hat. Thank you..! :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/eddc6f3428e80ba95d77ee60f45dbfc0/tumblr_p3a6dnBD4Q1ti7psgo1_400.png[/img]
@ExasperatedMom

Your glorious girl with her hat! I loved drawing her hat. Thank you..! :D

tumblr_p3a6dnBD4Q1ti7psgo1_400.png

@Micahjaguar

Thank you so very much! I LOVE it! Beautiful!
@Micahjaguar

Thank you so very much! I LOVE it! Beautiful!
w8o0xW1.png
@cathat Okay, I have priced out your adopt at 250g or treasure equivalent, if you still want it. :)
@cathat Okay, I have priced out your adopt at 250g or treasure equivalent, if you still want it. :)

@micahjaguar
Of course! I'm sending the payment right now~
@micahjaguar
Of course! I'm sending the payment right now~
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@cathat Here she is! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c186e3ac1ee12300839759da3087b7b3/tumblr_p3aiph9gJe1ti7psgo1_400.png[/img] Many droplets of sweat were sweated over that starwood veil, lol
@cathat

Here she is!

tumblr_p3aiph9gJe1ti7psgo1_400.png

Many droplets of sweat were sweated over that starwood veil, lol

@micahjaguar
Aaaah, she looks gorgeous! And you did an incredible job on the veil! Thank you so much!
Seriously, you're awesome ^^ I want to return at some point... so I guess I want to be added to the pinglist?
@micahjaguar
Aaaah, she looks gorgeous! And you did an incredible job on the veil! Thank you so much!
Seriously, you're awesome ^^ I want to return at some point... so I guess I want to be added to the pinglist?
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36