Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258
@DarkSkyTheDemon I'm not Keelhaul but I think so
@DarkSkyTheDemon I'm not Keelhaul but I think so
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple
Ok, thank you
@SilverRipple
Ok, thank you
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@darkskythedemon yep, reserves can be renewed for another week! Do you want to renew your reserve on Valentine Messenger?
@darkskythedemon yep, reserves can be renewed for another week! Do you want to renew your reserve on Valentine Messenger?
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul
Yes please
@Keelhaul
Yes please
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune @dreamslayer @azurine @lightly @altdd1112 @silverbelle @reshiram5875 @darkskythedemon @silverripple @lovelydeeps @vanceruth @vaevictus @parda @sheona

Four Bleps have been released, one of them with the legendary trait of six limbs!
The Trait Catalogue has been updated with new traits, as well as color-coded rarities and a separate tab for limited edition and seasonal traits.

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune @dreamslayer @azurine @lightly @altdd1112 @silverbelle @reshiram5875 @darkskythedemon @silverripple @lovelydeeps @vanceruth @vaevictus @parda @sheona

Four Bleps have been released, one of them with the legendary trait of six limbs!
The Trait Catalogue has been updated with new traits, as well as color-coded rarities and a separate tab for limited edition and seasonal traits.
Clan Lore
@keelhaul

Pastel Pearl - Renew hold
Glimmering gloom - Reserve
Pond guardian - Reserve
@keelhaul

Pastel Pearl - Renew hold
Glimmering gloom - Reserve
Pond guardian - Reserve
y4XpVjZ.png
@mischievousmoose sure, all your reserves have been marked!
@mischievousmoose sure, all your reserves have been marked!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul, I’d like to be taken off the pinglist, please.
@Keelhaul, I’d like to be taken off the pinglist, please.
@Keelhaul
I now want to reserve the rare one if no one has yet instead of the Valentine one.....
@Keelhaul
I now want to reserve the rare one if no one has yet instead of the Valentine one.....
@Keelhaul

Are we allowed to renew reservations? Also, instead of gems can a Blep be sold for treasure? I'm interested in Finned Flier, but I can't get that many gems; but I'm all for paying 500kt when I have that much!

I'd also like to be on the pinglist!
@Keelhaul

Are we allowed to renew reservations? Also, instead of gems can a Blep be sold for treasure? I'm interested in Finned Flier, but I can't get that many gems; but I'm all for paying 500kt when I have that much!

I'd also like to be on the pinglist!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg