Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 257 258
@vanceruth sorry for not responding sooner! All three bleps are available, must save the images and lore once you send payment :D
@vanceruth sorry for not responding sooner! All three bleps are available, must save the images and lore once you send payment :D
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul its good! Check your crossroads
@Keelhaul its good! Check your crossroads
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2020-02-15 19:11:33" ] @Keelhaul can I also reserve the Ember Phoenix? Thx! [/quote] Sorry that I keep pinging you, but still I'm not sure if you saw this :3 Pls ping me back if you see this, I'll get the treasure in about 1 week
SilverRipple wrote on 2020-02-15 19:11:33:
@Keelhaul can I also reserve the Ember Phoenix? Thx!
Sorry that I keep pinging you, but still I'm not sure if you saw this :3

Pls ping me back if you see this, I'll get the treasure in about 1 week
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@parda it’s available! Just save the image and lore once you send payment and it’s yours :D
@parda it’s available! Just save the image and lore once you send payment and it’s yours :D
Clan Lore
@silverripple sorry for the delay! Your reserve has been marked, it’ll expire on Feb 24.
@silverripple sorry for the delay! Your reserve has been marked, it’ll expire on Feb 24.
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul
I would like to be pinged.... For anything....
@Keelhaul
I would like to be pinged.... For anything....
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@Keelhaul, I'd like to redo both of my reservations please!
@Keelhaul, I'd like to redo both of my reservations please!
y4XpVjZ.png
@mischievousmoose sure, your new reserves will expire on Feb 25th!
@mischievousmoose sure, your new reserves will expire on Feb 25th!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Could I possibly ask to be put in your pinglist? For everything actually :3

And can I possibly ask for those two first bleps if they are up for grabs/reserve or if you are still setting them up? They look pretty interesting!
@Keelhaul Could I possibly ask to be put in your pinglist? For everything actually :3

And can I possibly ask for those two first bleps if they are up for grabs/reserve or if you are still setting them up? They look pretty interesting!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@lovelydeeps I’m still working on their descriptions but they’re both 600g! You can reserve them right now if you like.
@lovelydeeps I’m still working on their descriptions but they’re both 600g! You can reserve them right now if you like.
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 257 258