Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul Then I shall reserve both. They are so cute!
@Keelhaul Then I shall reserve both. They are so cute!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@lovelydeeps noted, thank you! Both reserves will expire on Feb 25th!
@lovelydeeps noted, thank you! Both reserves will expire on Feb 25th!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul can I also be added to the pinglist if I'm not already there? Thanks! These are just soooooo cute!

Also, I think you didn't put my reserve on the main post, but its okay if you're too busy!
@Keelhaul can I also be added to the pinglist if I'm not already there? Thanks! These are just soooooo cute!

Also, I think you didn't put my reserve on the main post, but its okay if you're too busy!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Keelhaul

Reserve on the pink octopus blep!
@Keelhaul

Reserve on the pink octopus blep!
y4XpVjZ.png
@keelhaul

Can I change my reserve to the black one with blue/pink!?
@keelhaul

Can I change my reserve to the black one with blue/pink!?
y4XpVjZ.png

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune @dreamslayer @azurine @lightly @altdd1112 @silverbelle @reshiram5875 @darkskythedemon @silverripple @lovelydeeps @vanceruth

Five Bleps have been released! Three of them come with cephalopod companions :D

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune @dreamslayer @azurine @lightly @altdd1112 @silverbelle @reshiram5875 @darkskythedemon @silverripple @lovelydeeps @vanceruth

Five Bleps have been released! Three of them come with cephalopod companions :D
Clan Lore
(Has the bayou witch been picked up at all? I see she's reserved, but the expiration was yesterdays date ♥ @Keelhaul)
(Has the bayou witch been picked up at all? I see she's reserved, but the expiration was yesterdays date ♥ @Keelhaul)
NLdJQtw.png
@apothecaria they’ve actually been paid for and I forgot to take them down lol, I’ll go deal with that right now!

I’ll be releasing more with that lineart in the future so keep an eye out :D
@apothecaria they’ve actually been paid for and I forgot to take them down lol, I’ll go deal with that right now!

I’ll be releasing more with that lineart in the future so keep an eye out :D
Clan Lore
Np! Just wanted to make sure and ask! :) ♥
Np! Just wanted to make sure and ask! :) ♥
NLdJQtw.png
@Keelhaul I'd like to reserve Inkblot Cephalopod please
@Keelhaul I'd like to reserve Inkblot Cephalopod please
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 257 258