Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul Did you save my reservation on the [emoji=nautilus size=1] and [emoji=butterfly size=1] ?
@Keelhaul

Did you save my reservation on the and ?
y4XpVjZ.png
@Keelhaul

Hello! Can you please ping me when there are eggs for sale? Thanks!
@Keelhaul

Hello! Can you please ping me when there are eggs for sale? Thanks!
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@mischievousmoose yep, they’re both on the reserve list!
@mischievousmoose yep, they’re both on the reserve list!
Clan Lore
@arcticursus they’ve both been placed in the reserved list!
Also oops :x @clockworkeclipse if you want I can do another lantern blep with similar coloring for you!
@arcticursus they’ve both been placed in the reserved list!
Also oops :x @clockworkeclipse if you want I can do another lantern blep with similar coloring for you!
Clan Lore

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Five new Bleps are up for sale!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Five new Bleps are up for sale!
Clan Lore
@ArcticUrsus Oh man, sorry! I'll get that one off my google doc now. We all make mistakes, I guess~! XD @Keelhaul I'd appreciate that, thank you~! Also, I think I fell in love with this little blepper (the one with the [emoji=new friend size=1] emoji). Have they been taken yet? If not, I'd like to reserve them (also paying for my reserved bleps via PayPal because payday's best day :3)~! [img]http://i.imgur.com/B1FLkER.jpg[/img]
@ArcticUrsus Oh man, sorry! I'll get that one off my google doc now. We all make mistakes, I guess~! XD

@Keelhaul I'd appreciate that, thank you~! Also, I think I fell in love with this little blepper (the one with the emoji). Have they been taken yet? If not, I'd like to reserve them (also paying for my reserved bleps via PayPal because payday's best day :3)~!
B1FLkER.jpg
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Ahhhh, these are so so gorgeous! I wish I had the money to get one :)
Ahhhh, these are so so gorgeous! I wish I had the money to get one :)
1AL8WxD.jpg
@Keelhaul The Lore bit changed some on the strawberry one and there's no price, also I didn't reserve firefly one. I reserve the one that looks like the usd blep but had bright pink tropical flowers and was marked with [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@Keelhaul

The Lore bit changed some on the strawberry one and there's no price, also I didn't reserve firefly one. I reserve the one that looks like the usd blep but had bright pink tropical flowers and was marked with
y4XpVjZ.png
saving the july blep!
saving the july blep!
r7P00ic.png
@Keelhaul I think this might have gotten missed. [quote name="LadyAria" date="2019-07-17 17:57:00" ] @/Keelhaul I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please. [/quote]
@Keelhaul
I think this might have gotten missed.
LadyAria wrote on 2019-07-17 17:57:00:
@/Keelhaul
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 257 258