Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
grabbing the april blep ^-^
grabbing the april blep ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Up
Up
Clan Lore

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow

One USD blep is out! Additionally, existing Bleps have gone on sale for as much as 50% off, and the less will be back to regular price by rollover tomorrow. Please note that you can’t reserve Bleps while they’re on sale, thank you!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow

One USD blep is out! Additionally, existing Bleps have gone on sale for as much as 50% off, and the less will be back to regular price by rollover tomorrow. Please note that you can’t reserve Bleps while they’re on sale, thank you!
Clan Lore
@farwalker sure!
@farwalker sure!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Is this one still available? I’ll take it :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/zuqZ9gO.jpg[/img]
@Keelhaul

Is this one still available? I’ll take it :3

zuqZ9gO.jpg
VYQwMuq.gif
@Keelhaul Can I buy the USD exclusive blep and my reserved blep (reserved will be through gems, USD through PayPal as per usual with USD bleps) USD [img]http://i.imgur.com/FFFZMzo.jpg[/img] Reserved [img]http://i.imgur.com/aTpBxwE.jpg[/img]
@Keelhaul Can I buy the USD exclusive blep and my reserved blep (reserved will be through gems, USD through PayPal as per usual with USD bleps)

USD
FFFZMzo.jpg

Reserved
aTpBxwE.jpg
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@clockworkeclipse sure!
@clockworkeclipse sure!
Clan Lore
@wolfandcrow sure! Just notify me once you’ve sent payment and remember to save the image and lore :D
@wolfandcrow sure! Just notify me once you’ve sent payment and remember to save the image and lore :D
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul

Thank you! Payment has been sent :3
@Keelhaul

Thank you! Payment has been sent :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@Keelhaul may I reserve the two first ones? The halo & rose ones?
@Keelhaul may I reserve the two first ones? The halo & rose ones?
9c34126f0f4b7f0b26ef12b02f42071e1759fa48.png