Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
[color=green]Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know I will not be taking any new USD Orders or announcing any Wait list Order Slots this week as it is festival week! I will be holding my usual Give Away for Trickmurk Circus, and if you are interested you can follow the link in my signature [size=2](once it changes to Trickmurk of course ^^;)[/size] [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @gelberus @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @LazarusUndead @Karikumik @Prey @Stellatrix13[/quote]
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know I will not be taking any new USD Orders or announcing any Wait list Order Slots this week as it is festival week!

I will be holding my usual Give Away for Trickmurk Circus, and if you are interested you can follow the link in my signature (once it changes to Trickmurk of course ^^;)

kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]Hey everyone, I had a quick question I wanted to ask and see if people would like to have this option added to my shop. I wanted to work on some larger more detailed dragons and was considering doing some 200x200-300x300 sprites to go in lair descriptions, possibly animating them with simple float/bounce animations and eye blinks. This is a sketch sample of the Female Fae. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HpuoIGh.png[/img] These would only have genes on them if they were introduced into the shop, and would only be worked on and added when I am not busy with current orders. Let me know what you all think! [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @gelberus @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @LazarusUndead @Karikumik @Prey @Stellatrix13 @Eagles[/quote]
Hey everyone, I had a quick question I wanted to ask and see if people would like to have this option added to my shop. I wanted to work on some larger more detailed dragons and was considering doing some 200x200-300x300 sprites to go in lair descriptions, possibly animating them with simple float/bounce animations and eye blinks.

This is a sketch sample of the Female Fae.
HpuoIGh.png

These would only have genes on them if they were introduced into the shop, and would only be worked on and added when I am not busy with current orders.

Let me know what you all think!

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

I'd buy these if you add em to your shop! I only have one fae, so my interest would lie more in the imps and wildclaws, but I think the idea is great.
@DanceswithPlants

I'd buy these if you add em to your shop! I only have one fae, so my interest would lie more in the imps and wildclaws, but I think the idea is great.
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@danceswithplants

I'd buy a few for sure!
@danceswithplants

I'd buy a few for sure!
@DanceswithPlants YES /composes self Yes, please, I’d love that xD
@DanceswithPlants YES /composes self Yes, please, I’d love that xD
@Danceswithplants

Yes, I'd be interested, if I ever get any money. So broke.
@Danceswithplants

Yes, I'd be interested, if I ever get any money. So broke.
sZRxyrd.png
@Danceswithplants
I love it! I'd definitely order a few!
@Danceswithplants
I love it! I'd definitely order a few!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[color=green]Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce that I have increased my prices a bit as some people have suggested I am underselling my adopts. Check out the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2352807#post_31151062]new prices here[/url][/b] before placing any orders for those of you that are Wait Listed. I will now resume cycling through the Wait List now that the holiday week has come to a close. [quote][size=2]@Aganna @Apothecaria @Contaminate @Exaltier @inhumanelm @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @KittyCheshire @Mimas @noctowlette @OtterQueen @Darlnim @Sammyken @epher @Stormdragon @Nemora @tambadabam @HouseOfNight @knightstorage @rooty @Blizoria @Minxwolfie @nockyong @roadwarrior @nemodave @Thaleria @Tarere @Toriel @krissybuttbutt @Nomster @Uitwaaien @Maike @PenguinPaws @Yaevinn @Wendibro @Alcina @PrinceDirk @Drominus @Desolation @Lyka @Electric @tunatuna @Clavicado @Nutflakez @Aviv @obliviousally @Cheshire @kjolvor @Starmax @Starrlight @SeptentrionSea @EmanatingAurora @NaturalFeel @byakuyatogameme @Ribbons @pickpocket @SeptentrionSea @Kiragami @RogueHazel @Leucine @Inahetalian @SpaceNerds @CrystalBlossom @Gyrfalcon2 @Bekuno @aspidian @Drown @Minseok1243 @razu @candyninja101 @Mintiani @Twye @Nefily @Jeana @Cov @SpaceSnakes @Stoat @Tangaroa @synnful @Rangsky @marquislafayeet @Scarvez @nm8426 @KKorven @CheeseChatot @Nesu @gelberus @saltyscone @StayingBehind @PelicanBitten @LazarusUndead @Karikumik @Prey @Stellatrix13 @Eagles[/quote]
Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce that I have increased my prices a bit as some people have suggested I am underselling my adopts. Check out the new prices here before placing any orders for those of you that are Wait Listed.

I will now resume cycling through the Wait List now that the holiday week has come to a close.

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Can I be taken off the ping/wait list, please?
@DanceswithPlants Can I be taken off the ping/wait list, please?
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@tunatuna
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (March 6th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
@tunatuna
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (March 6th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31