Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
@DanceswithPlants [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220524&tab=dragon&did=20453199][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204532/20453199_350.png[/img][/url] Username: goiken Dragon Name: Tigger Genes: Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly Accent: [skin=17196] Apparel: Yes [1]Whirlwind Emblem [2]Daisy Flower Crown [3]Celebration Sage Lantern (could the image with the lantern,and not to cover the accent ?Thank you ~ Or just whatever you wanna do!) Position: Facing right Comments/Notes: none! Payment: treasure (could I pay treasure and gems mix payment?)Thankyou!
@DanceswithPlants

20453199_350.png

Username: goiken
Dragon Name: Tigger
Genes: Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly
Accent:

Apparel: Yes
[1]Whirlwind Emblem
[2]Daisy Flower Crown
[3]Celebration Sage Lantern

(could the image with the lantern,and not to cover the accent ?Thank you ~ Or just whatever you wanna do!)
Position: Facing right
Comments/Notes: none!
Payment: treasure (could I pay treasure and gems mix payment?)Thankyou!
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
[color=green]@epher I don't think the skin will be an issue, especially since you don't have any apparel obscuring the wings :) This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :) [quote] [b]Sinai[/b] [b]Base:[/b] 25 Gems [b]Genes:[/b] 12 Gems [b]Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Skin:[/b] [item=Skin: Ages Lost] = 18 Gems [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] = 9 Gems [item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles] = 6 Gems [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] = 9 Gems [item=Black Aviator Scarf] = 6 Gems [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Total Price: 85 Gems[/b] [/quote] [color=green]If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the [b]Alternate Payments[/b] section :) Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until [b]February 22nd[/b] to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
@epher
I don't think the skin will be an issue, especially since you don't have any apparel obscuring the wings :)

This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :)

Quote:
Sinai
Base: 25 Gems
Genes: 12 Gems
Accent: N/A
Skin:
Skin: Ages Lost = 18 Gems
Apparel:
Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap = 9 Gems
Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles = 6 Gems
Time-turner's Sandglass = 9 Gems
Black Aviator Scarf = 6 Gems
Extras:
Total Price: 85 Gems

If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the Alternate Payments section :)

Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until February 22nd to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]@goiken Yes mixed payments can be made :) just let me know how much you want to pay in treasure or gems and I can calculate the other half. This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :) [quote] [b]Tigger[/b] [b]Base:[/b] 20k Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] 24k Treasure [b]Accent:[/b] [item=Accent: Paper Songs] = 10k Treasure [b]Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Whirlwind Emblem] = 5k Treasure [item=Daisy Flower Crown] = 5k Treasure [item=Celebration Sage Lantern] = 7k Treasure [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Total Price: 71,000 Treasure[/b] [/quote] [color=green]If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the [b]Alternate Payments[/b] section :) Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until [b]February 22nd[/b] to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
@goiken
Yes mixed payments can be made :) just let me know how much you want to pay in treasure or gems and I can calculate the other half.

This is the price breakdown of you order by item, if you have any questions about prices or would like to add/remove items feel free to ping me :)

Quote:
Tigger
Base: 20k Treasure
Genes: 24k Treasure
Accent:
Accent: Paper Songs = 10k Treasure
Skin: N/A
Apparel:
Whirlwind Emblem = 5k Treasure
Daisy Flower Crown = 5k Treasure
Celebration Sage Lantern = 7k Treasure
Extras:
Total Price: 71,000 Treasure

If you are having any trouble with treasure feel free to check out the Alternate Payments section :)

Payment must be made within two weeks of the posting of the receipt, you will have until February 22nd to make the payment or set up a payment plan before your order slot expires.
kx9VmHP.png
@Darlnim
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot.
@Darlnim
Unfortunately since you have not replied with an order, I will be removing you from the order slot.
kx9VmHP.png
@BatzyBoo
You have been added to an order slot!

You have two days (February 12th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
@BatzyBoo

You have two days (February 12th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

You may order one dragon; if you are having trouble with treasure feel free to check out this week’s flight discounts and the Alternate Payments post.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants could I go on your pinglist for FR currency slots please! (Or are FR currency slots open now? If so, I'd love to place an order.. o: )
@DanceswithPlants could I go on your pinglist for FR currency slots please! (Or are FR currency slots open now? If so, I'd love to place an order.. o: )
@DanceswithPlants (i also wouldn't mind helping fund a male ridgie!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39287448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392875/39287448_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: Waluwadjet [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Alucard [b]Genes[/b]: Iridescent/Butterfly/Capsule [b]Accent[/b]: Y ([url=http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/4552.png]Corrupted Pearl[/url])(It's not on him yet, but im in the process of acquiring one) [b]Skin[/b]: N [b]Apparel[/b]: Y [item=obsidian roundhorn][item=skeletal chimes][item=brutal shoulder guard] [item=brutal banner][item=mysterious cowl][item=brutal claws] [item=brutal leather boots][item=brutal kilt][item=raven woodtrail] [item=bloody tail bandage] [b]Position[/b]: Facing Right [b]Comments/Notes[/b]: He's a vampire in lore, so tiny fangs would be lovely! (Sadly there is no fang apparel) [b]Payment[/b]: USD
@DanceswithPlants (i also wouldn't mind helping fund a male ridgie!)

39287448_350.png

Username: Waluwadjet
Dragon Name: Alucard
Genes: Iridescent/Butterfly/Capsule
Accent: Y (Corrupted Pearl)(It's not on him yet, but im in the process of acquiring one)
Skin: N
Apparel: Y
Obsidian Roundhorn Skeletal Chimes Brutal Shoulder Guard
Brutal Banner Mysterious Cowl Brutal Claws
Brutal Leather Boots Brutal Kilt Raven Woodtrail
Bloody Tail Bandage
Position: Facing Right
Comments/Notes: He's a vampire in lore, so tiny fangs would be lovely! (Sadly there is no fang apparel)
Payment: USD
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
@pretend
FR Currency Orders are currently cycling through the wait list, after I have finished with the wait list I will be changing how I take FR Currency Orders and will be posting new rules once that time comes. I can add you to the general ping list for now so I can notify you when those changes come into place.
@pretend
FR Currency Orders are currently cycling through the wait list, after I have finished with the wait list I will be changing how I take FR Currency Orders and will be posting new rules once that time comes. I can add you to the general ping list for now so I can notify you when those changes come into place.
kx9VmHP.png
@BatzyBoo
@BatzyBoo
kx9VmHP.png
@kittendew

You have two days (February 15th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

@kittendew

You have two days (February 15th @ 23:59 FR Time) to reply with your order, after which you will be removed from the order slot.

kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31