Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Dragon Adopts~MOVED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@nonaline
You have been added to the ping list :)
@nonaline
You have been added to the ping list :)
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]Hello everyone! I have some good news finally after a long couple of months. I have not been diagnosed yet, I'll be going back to the doctors on the 14th so hopefully I'll know more then. However after a round of steroids and some arthritis medication I have started to feel better, enough that I will hopefully be able to start up doing pixel art again! I will announce soon when this shop will be reopening! [quote][size=2] @Accelerator @AceCavalier @Aganna @Alcina @Alskasaur @Apothecaria @aspidian @auroshen @Aviv @BishieKaichou @blackcrowking @Blizoria @BMO @byakuyatogameme @candyninja101 @CheeseChatot @Cheshire @Clavicado @Contaminate @Cov @Crassula @CrystalBlossom @darkblayd @Darlnim @Desolation @Drominus @Drown @Eagles @Electric @EmanatingAurora @protostar @Exaltier @Foxmeow @gelberus @Gyrfalcon2 @HouseOfNight @hunterfell @Inahetalian @inhumanelm @Jeana @JovaniSkye @JurassicPark @Karikumik @Kiragami @KittyCheshire @kjolvor @knightstorage @krissybuttbutt @LadyNatalia @LazarusUndead @Leucine @Lyka @Maike @marquislafayeet @Mimas @Minseok1243 @Mintiani @Minxwolfie @NaturalFeel @Nefily @nemodave @Nemora @Nesu @nockyong @noctowlette @Nomster @Nutflakez @obliviousally @OtterQueen @PantheraScience @PelicanBitten @pickpocket @Prey @PrinceDirk @Rangsky @Ribbons @roadwarrior @RogueHazel @rooty @Ryxe @saltyscone @Sammyken @SeptentrionSea @Silverlately @SpaceNerds @SpaceSnakes @Starmax @Starrlight @StayingBehind @Stellatrix13 @Stoat @Stormdragon @synnful @tambadabam @Tangaroa @Tarere @Thaleria @Toriel @tunatuna @Twiggies @Uitwaaien @Vulpess @Wendibro @Yaevinn @Shellshaded @nonaline[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone! I have some good news finally after a long couple of months.

I have not been diagnosed yet, I'll be going back to the doctors on the 14th so hopefully I'll know more then. However after a round of steroids and some arthritis medication I have started to feel better, enough that I will hopefully be able to start up doing pixel art again!

I will announce soon when this shop will be reopening!

kx9VmHP.png
Glad you're starting to feel better! ^^ Take care of yourself, go slow < 3
Glad you're starting to feel better! ^^ Take care of yourself, go slow < 3
@DanceswithPlants
So good to hear from you and that you're making progress toward feeling better! Please continue to put yourself first and looking forward to when you return! <3
@DanceswithPlants
So good to hear from you and that you're making progress toward feeling better! Please continue to put yourself first and looking forward to when you return! <3
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@DanceswithPlants Glad to hear you've started to feel more like yourself! Fingers crossed the doctors can get it all sorted soon! <3
@DanceswithPlants Glad to hear you've started to feel more like yourself! Fingers crossed the doctors can get it all sorted soon! <3
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@danceswithplants could i be on your pinglist for open slots only please? (for both USD and FR currencies) :)
@danceswithplants could i be on your pinglist for open slots only please? (for both USD and FR currencies) :)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be added to your pinglist? Hope you feel better soon <33
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be added to your pinglist? Hope you feel better soon <33
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@DanceswithPlants
may I be added to your pinglist? I hope your health thing is nothing too bad, sending my best wishes!
@DanceswithPlants
may I be added to your pinglist? I hope your health thing is nothing too bad, sending my best wishes!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@DanceswithPlants I'd love to be added to your pinglist if that's alright! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@DanceswithPlants
I'd love to be added to your pinglist if that's alright! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@DanceswithPlants

I would love to be on your pinglist! These are so cute!
@DanceswithPlants

I would love to be on your pinglist! These are so cute!
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

Its been 2 years please forgive me while I shake of the rust.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31