Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 654 655 656 657 658 ... 672 673
@Eskoniss

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD (second bottle is a regular bottle for $1), and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@Eskoniss

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD (second bottle is a regular bottle for $1), and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Could I be added to the waitlist? Thanks!
@Amariel

Could I be added to the waitlist? Thanks!
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
@Amariel

Hi, I'm terribly sorry for the late reply. Please feel free to give my slot to someone else, and please take me off the waitlist. I completely forgot I was on the waitlist and have nothing prepared.
@Amariel

Hi, I'm terribly sorry for the late reply. Please feel free to give my slot to someone else, and please take me off the waitlist. I completely forgot I was on the waitlist and have nothing prepared.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png6u3GKFC.png
@TheMageLemon245

No problem, thanks for letting me know!
@TheMageLemon245

No problem, thanks for letting me know!
@KaitoWang @Katsuji @cvthedral

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@KaitoWang @Katsuji @cvthedral

You've been moved up to an open slot!
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] cvthedral #476227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Petal Bat Spoon] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tail Poof] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Broken Heartstone] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cvthedral #476227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] globe, black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=leucistic crow] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=bamboo tea tray] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=iron nugget] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [center]i hope this is correct...[/center]
Username and ID#: cvthedral #476227
Bottle shape: solar
Item 1: Petal Bat Spoon Floating
Item 2: Tail Poof Still
Item 3: Broken Heartstone Floating
Flight element bead: -
Feather or dragonscale ornament: -
Colour and gene of ornament: -
Payment total: $2

Username and ID#: cvthedral #476227
Bottle shape: globe, black
Item 1: Leucistic Crow Still
Item 2: Bamboo Tea Tray Floating
Item 3: Iron Nugget Still
Flight element bead: light
Feather or dragonscale ornament: -
Colour and gene of ornament: -
Payment total: $2
i hope this is correct...
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
OH yay! Okay, lemme prep my order and i'll edit my form post here. thank you!!! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] KaitoWang #523618 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Glowing Ember] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Fire [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] DragonScale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Buttercup/Alloy [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Immaculate tablet] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item= Soft Lightweaver Idol] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] DragonScale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Metal/Facet [b]Payment total:[/b] $2USD (I think?)
OH yay! Okay, lemme prep my order and i'll edit my form post here. thank you!!!

Username and ID#: KaitoWang #523618
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Unhatched Fire Egg Floating
Item 2: Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Still
Item 3: Glowing Ember Floating
Flight element bead: Fire
Feather or dragonscale ornament: DragonScale
Colour and gene of ornament: Buttercup/Alloy

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Unhatched Light Egg Floating
Item 2: Immaculate Tablet Floating
Item 3: Soft Lightweaver Idol Still
Flight element bead: Light
Feather or dragonscale ornament: DragonScale
Colour and gene of ornament: Metal/Facet

Payment total: $2USD (I think?)
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@cvthedral

Thanks for your order!

For your second bottle, did you want the Winter Solstice Globe, or the Solarpunk Globe? Did you also want a specific pattern on the base of the bottle?
@cvthedral

Thanks for your order!

For your second bottle, did you want the Winter Solstice Globe, or the Solarpunk Globe? Did you also want a specific pattern on the base of the bottle?
@KaitoWang

Thanks for your order!

Having unhatched eggs would make your bottles deluxe, and so your total would be $4 USD. Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to change your order.
@KaitoWang

Thanks for your order!

Having unhatched eggs would make your bottles deluxe, and so your total would be $4 USD. Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to change your order.
solarpunk and constellations, please.
solarpunk and constellations, please.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
1 2 ... 654 655 656 657 658 ... 672 673