Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@ShotoNemar OHHHHHH I SEE IT NOW, i think i'll still go without it since that was more or less thrown on him for conveniency :'D i'll go send you the gems now!
@ShotoNemar OHHHHHH I SEE IT NOW, i think i'll still go without it since that was more or less thrown on him for conveniency :'D i'll go send you the gems now!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@ShotoNemar
Okay! I'll pay for the webs to be included then. c:
@ShotoNemar
Okay! I'll pay for the webs to be included then. c:
tneYPET.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22156838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221569/22156838_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Username[/b]:: Killjoy2170 [b]Species[/b]:: Coalt [b]Genes[/b]:: Soil Tiger/Black Current/Midnight Underbelly [b]Apperal[/b]:: Calico Cat [b]Other[/b]:: None [b]Payment[/b]:: Gems[/columns]

22156838_350.png
Username:: Killjoy2170
Species:: Coalt
Genes:: Soil Tiger/Black Current/Midnight Underbelly
Apperal:: Calico Cat
Other:: None
Payment:: Gems
pth.png
Sadly @Killjoy2170 the waiting list is full, feel free to ask to be pinged .v. love your derg there
Sadly @Killjoy2170 the waiting list is full, feel free to ask to be pinged .v. love your derg there
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
@ShotoNemar
Sound good to me! ^^
@ShotoNemar
Sound good to me! ^^
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@ShotoNemar
Then may you please add me to the pinglist?
@ShotoNemar
Then may you please add me to the pinglist?
pth.png
@TooTicki Your order is finished. sorry it took so long, had a bit of an issue with the apperal. Please send payment as soon as your able. [url=http://shotonemar.deviantart.com/art/Adopt-005-Esk-657727998][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/d036/f/2017/015/f/5/adopt__005_esk_by_shotonemar-davle66.png[/img][/url] @Alphazi @desiher @Killjoy2170 [b]For bogsneak only[/b] these are now free to add to your dragon! [i]Genes[/i] [item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [i]Apperal[/i] All Birdskull Headdress [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] All Birdskull Necklaces [item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace] All Birdskull Armbands [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] All Birdskull Legbands [item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] All Birdskull Wingpieces [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece] All Wooly Tails [item=Pink Wooly Tail]
@TooTicki Your order is finished. sorry it took so long, had a bit of an issue with the apperal. Please send payment as soon as your able.

adopt__005_esk_by_shotonemar-davle66.png

@Alphazi
@desiher
@Killjoy2170

For bogsneak only these are now free to add to your dragon!

Genes
Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly

Apperal
All Birdskull Headdress
Tropical Birdskull Headdress

All Birdskull Necklaces
Tropical Birdskull Necklace

All Birdskull Armbands
Tropical Birdskull Armband

All Birdskull Legbands
Tropical Birdskull Legband

All Birdskull Wingpieces
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece

All Wooly Tails
Pink Wooly Tail
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
@ShotoNemar

may i be put on the ping list / waiting list for open slots? your work is adooooorable

thanks!!
@ShotoNemar

may i be put on the ping list / waiting list for open slots? your work is adooooorable

thanks!!
MiYFQWd.gif
@ShotoNemar
He is really cool and I love him! Thank you so much! :D

(I'm sending you the payment now by cr so you know)
@ShotoNemar
He is really cool and I love him! Thank you so much! :D

(I'm sending you the payment now by cr so you know)
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@ShotoNemar

Could I be pinged for spirals please? :)
@ShotoNemar

Could I be pinged for spirals please? :)
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14