Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@TooTicki alright fixed. :3 Sorry bout that.

@Murakali Yes, there is hundreds of reasons why I pick this system. I mostly want to make sure the trade of payment and art is fair. Communication makes this better.
@TooTicki alright fixed. :3 Sorry bout that.

@Murakali Yes, there is hundreds of reasons why I pick this system. I mostly want to make sure the trade of payment and art is fair. Communication makes this better.
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
@ShotoNemar aaaaAAAHHHH i LOVE the coatls!!! i need a bit to figure out who i want to get -- i'm gonna probably be paying for some extra genes to help you get more on your list <3 in the meantime, please add me to the general pinglist!
@ShotoNemar aaaaAAAHHHH i LOVE the coatls!!! i need a bit to figure out who i want to get -- i'm gonna probably be paying for some extra genes to help you get more on your list <3 in the meantime, please add me to the general pinglist!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d846/f/2017/008/0/6/adopt__001_pthinoporon_by_shotonemar-dauqupu.png[/img] something I forgot when it came to the rules- please remember to credit me properly. @Fanartsy Please send your payment as soon as your able to. @TooTicki @Alphazi [b]For Coatl only![/b] these items are now free to add to your adopt [i]Genes[/i] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger][item=Secondary Gene: Stripes][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [i]Apperal[/i] [item=Searing Emblem] [i]Accent[/i] [item=Accent: Cinderleaves]
adopt__001_pthinoporon_by_shotonemar-dauqupu.png

something I forgot when it came to the rules- please remember to credit me properly.

@Fanartsy Please send your payment as soon as your able to.

@TooTicki
@Alphazi

For Coatl only! these items are now free to add to your adopt

Genes
Primary Gene: Tiger Secondary Gene: Stripes Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Apperal
Searing Emblem

Accent
Accent: Cinderleaves
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
@ShotoNemar awh, i missed slots already? dang :/ please ping me when slots reopen!
@ShotoNemar awh, i missed slots already? dang :/ please ping me when slots reopen!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@ShotoNemar These are so cute, omg! Could I be put on the general pinglist?
@ShotoNemar These are so cute, omg! Could I be put on the general pinglist?
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
@Fluffballofdoom Please remember to credit me properly when using the artwork. thank you :D send payment shortly. [url=http://shotonemar.deviantart.com/art/Adopt-002-Sweetheart-656529281][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4761/f/2017/009/1/e/adopt__002_sweetheart_by_shotonemar-dauvp8h.png[/img][/url] @TooTicki @Alphazi @desiher [b]For Coatl Only[/b] The below items are now free to add to your dragon. [item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]
@Fluffballofdoom Please remember to credit me properly when using the artwork. thank you :D send payment shortly.

adopt__002_sweetheart_by_shotonemar-dauvp8h.png

@TooTicki
@Alphazi
@desiher

For Coatl Only The below items are now free to add to your dragon.

Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
[url=http://shotonemar.deviantart.com/art/Adopt-003-Daknita-656547543][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3ac1/f/2017/009/1/8/adopt__003_daknita_by_shotonemar-dauw3br.png[/img][/url] @Murakali Here ya go :D sorry it doesn't have the gender differences I'll fix that with my adopts in the future. Remember to credit me properly and send the payment as soon as possible. thank you. @TooTicki @Alphazi @desiher [b]For Bogsneak only[/b] The genes below are now free to add to your derg when ordering. [item=Primary Gene: Giraffe][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]
adopt__003_daknita_by_shotonemar-dauw3br.png
@Murakali Here ya go :D sorry it doesn't have the gender differences I'll fix that with my adopts in the future. Remember to credit me properly and send the payment as soon as possible. thank you.

@TooTicki
@Alphazi
@desiher

For Bogsneak only The genes below are now free to add to your derg when ordering.

Primary Gene: Giraffe Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
@ShotoNemar Can I be pinged for available slots please? <3 Thank you so much!
@ShotoNemar Can I be pinged for available slots please? <3 Thank you so much!
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@ShotoNemar : I'd love to be pinged when you have Imps available please, your style is really cute. Thanks !
@ShotoNemar : I'd love to be pinged when you have Imps available please, your style is really cute. Thanks !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@ShotoNemar

Can you ping me when you have Imps available please? And also when you get giraffe and peregrine for coatls?
@ShotoNemar

Can you ping me when you have Imps available please? And also when you get giraffe and peregrine for coatls?
pvrYQJc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14