Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
bottle shape & type: round (soft pink color?)
substrate: sand
plants, items, & implets: 2x rose quartz, amethyst, x2 wisteria, arcane rune , arcane egg, arcane lesser implet, greenery pale.
placement: I want the rose to be the "center of attention" maybe the implet guard it! The rest is up to you thank you.
custom plants & items: I would love a white rose with inner pink light tossing pink fairydust!
sugestions: Floating crystals!
payment: tr 35.750 am I right? + the rose ? (tell me how much and I will send cr)
bottle shape & type: round (soft pink color?)
plants, items, & implets: 2x rose quartz, amethyst, x2 wisteria, arcane rune , arcane egg, arcane lesser implet, greenery pale.
placement: I want the rose to be the "center of attention" maybe the implet guard it! The rest is up to you thank you.
custom plants & items: I would love a white rose with inner pink light tossing pink fairydust!
sugestions: Floating crystals!
payment: tr 35.750 am I right? + the rose ? (tell me how much and I will send cr)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
Hi there! Long time no see! I just realised I need one of these but lovey dovey and adorkable. So! Order form~

bottle shape & type: round
substrate: dirt
plants, items, & implets: wisteria, a little bit of snow, and a nature and ice implet
placement: artists choice? I do think the ice implet leaning on the nature one would be cute tho~
custom plants & items: I need something lovey dovey since this is going on my wedding anniversary dragon. oo! Maybe some lace and hearts hanging off from the top corner or something? Oh I'm not sure....
suggestions: Please let me know if I'm being complicated. ^_^;
payment: Treasure! Please let me know the price! :D
Hi there! Long time no see! I just realised I need one of these but lovey dovey and adorkable. So! Order form~

bottle shape & type: round
plants, items, & implets: wisteria, a little bit of snow, and a nature and ice implet
placement: artists choice? I do think the ice implet leaning on the nature one would be cute tho~
custom plants & items: I need something lovey dovey since this is going on my wedding anniversary dragon. oo! Maybe some lace and hearts hanging off from the top corner or something? Oh I'm not sure....
suggestions: Please let me know if I'm being complicated. ^_^;
payment: Treasure! Please let me know the price! :D
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
bottle shape & type: Rectangular
substrate: Sand
plants, items, & implets: Stone, Ladyfinger x3 , Bloomshrub x3, Crystals, Light rune, Light implet, shadow implet
placement: Could I have a bloomshrub on the left, middle, and right, the Crystals in the middle, the light implet and the shadow implet on the left side of the middle bloomshrub, with the light rune in the middle between the right bloomshrub and the middle bloomshrub, as well with the ladyfinger flying around anywhere, I don't care XD, and finally the stone on the far left
custom plants & items:
sugestions: here
payment: I have silks, but treasure is fine ^v^
bottle shape & type: Rectangular
substrate: Sand
plants, items, & implets: Stone, Ladyfinger x3 , Bloomshrub x3, Crystals, Light rune, Light implet, shadow implet
placement: Could I have a bloomshrub on the left, middle, and right, the Crystals in the middle, the light implet and the shadow implet on the left side of the middle bloomshrub, with the light rune in the middle between the right bloomshrub and the middle bloomshrub, as well with the ladyfinger flying around anywhere, I don't care XD, and finally the stone on the far left
custom plants & items:
payment: I have silks, but treasure is fine ^v^
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
Do you only take treasure/gems/wishlist items or would you consider USD? c: These are just lovely!!
Do you only take treasure/gems/wishlist items or would you consider USD? c: These are just lovely!!
oxstpLj.png
bottle shape & type: oblong
plants, items, & implets: stalactites, stalagmites, ameth crystals
placement: where they fit???
custom plants & items: glowing shrooms
sugestions:
payment: morganite wing drape, tail clasp and or belt ... what are they worth?

I have a dragon who loves spelunking - this would be his collection. @shipwreck

Suggestions from you?
plants, items, & implets: stalactites, stalagmites, ameth crystals
placement: where they fit???
custom plants & items: glowing shrooms
sugestions:
payment: morganite wing drape, tail clasp and or belt ... what are they worth?

I have a dragon who loves spelunking - this would be his collection. @shipwreck

Suggestions from you?
mM2VM9X.png
bottle shape & type: pyramid (black)
plants, items, & implets: small, bloomshrub (can you adjust colors to match hers?), mossy log, shadow rune, shadow egg (by rune)
placement: up to you.
custom plants & items: I asked for a small edit to the color of a preesitsting...
payment: treasure
bottle shape & type: pyramid (black)
plants, items, & implets: small, bloomshrub (can you adjust colors to match hers?), mossy log, shadow rune, shadow egg (by rune)
placement: up to you.
custom plants & items: I asked for a small edit to the color of a preesitsting...
@shipwreck
substrate: ash
plants, items, & implets: glowing spora x6, dragon skull, ice crystal, morpho x2, icicles, ice rune, ice implet
placement: dragon skull on the left side, ice crystal on the right. morpho floating around near the centre and top left, icicles hanging from, top right.
custom plants & items: none
sugestions: none
@shipwreck
substrate: ash
plants, items, & implets: glowing spora x6, dragon skull, ice crystal, morpho x2, icicles, ice rune, ice implet
placement: dragon skull on the left side, ice crystal on the right. morpho floating around near the centre and top left, icicles hanging from, top right.
custom plants & items: none
sugestions: none
bottle shape & type: Pyramid(Purple)
substrate: Gravel
plants, items, & implets: Small, Glowing Sporas, Fog, Stones, Mossy Log, Amethyst and Wisteria
placement: All over
custom plants & items: None
sugestions: Rombus Shape Bottle
payment: Gems

Total: 48?
bottle shape & type: Pyramid(Purple)
substrate: Gravel
plants, items, & implets: Small, Glowing Sporas, Fog, Stones, Mossy Log, Amethyst and Wisteria
placement: All over
custom plants & items: None
sugestions: Rombus Shape Bottle
payment: Gems

Total: 48?
JwQ98x7.png
i switched flights and I just don't think my icy bottle fits with my flight right now :)

bottle shape & type: rectangulartwisted might be better, with a muted wind flight green coloring
plants, items, & implets: 1 pink cactus, 1 white cactus, 1 green shrubbery, 3 small shrubbery, 2 mushrooms, 1 log, 1 citrine, 1 ivy, 1 wind rune, 1 wind egg, 1 light egg, and 1 lightning egg
placement: I would like the mushrooms in different locations, the eggs near each other, the rest is up to you
custom plants & items: n/a
sugestions: n/a
payment: gems

Just noticed you are inactive, so the thread is not actually open.
i switched flights and I just don't think my icy bottle fits with my flight right now :)

bottle shape & type: rectangulartwisted might be better, with a muted wind flight green coloring
plants, items, & implets: 1 pink cactus, 1 white cactus, 1 green shrubbery, 3 small shrubbery, 2 mushrooms, 1 log, 1 citrine, 1 ivy, 1 wind rune, 1 wind egg, 1 light egg, and 1 lightning egg
placement: I would like the mushrooms in different locations, the eggs near each other, the rest is up to you
custom plants & items: n/a
sugestions: n/a
payment: gems

Just noticed you are inactive, so the thread is not actually open.
Wind-Network.png
@ShadowSwirl

Pinging myself to remember to buy one when I have time! :D (I'll get one tomorrow on in a bit!)
@ShadowSwirl

Pinging myself to remember to buy one when I have time! :D (I'll get one tomorrow on in a bit!)
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23