Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Morneth

Pinging myself here so I remember to order these clever little bottles :> I love them!
@Morneth

Pinging myself here so I remember to order these clever little bottles :> I love them!
@skipwreck please add me to your pinglist!
@skipwreck please add me to your pinglist!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Hello! These are so awesome! I'd love to make this order if/when you get back into it. :) [b]bottle shape & type:[/b] rectangular [b]substrate:[/b] whatever looks the most shadowy, not sure what will look the best. [b]plants, items, & implets:[/b] wisteria (2 please!), stalactites, shadow rune, fog (enough to spread a good chunk of the bottle), cactus, purple succulent, glowing spora (x2), pale greenery, small greenery, mossy log, dragon skull, stones, amethyst crystals and morpho insects (2 please!) [b]placement:[/b] I'd like the wisteria on top of the bottle, the insects kinda flying around, the fog spread out through most of the bottle and the rest I leave to your artistic discretion. :) [b]custom plants & items:[/b] n/a [b]sugestions:[/b] I'd love to see some more shadow themed plants in the future, maybe a flower and/or some violet greenery. :) [b]payment:[/b] [item=golden glow alchemist tools] Quick question: does 2 of an item like wisteria count for double the bits cost? I factored that into my payment, because I've order 2 wisteria, 2 bugs, and 2 spora, and the additional fog.
Hello! These are so awesome! I'd love to make this order if/when you get back into it. :)

bottle shape & type: rectangular
substrate: whatever looks the most shadowy, not sure what will look the best.
plants, items, & implets: wisteria (2 please!), stalactites, shadow rune, fog (enough to spread a good chunk of the bottle), cactus, purple succulent, glowing spora (x2), pale greenery, small greenery, mossy log, dragon skull, stones, amethyst crystals and morpho insects (2 please!)
placement: I'd like the wisteria on top of the bottle, the insects kinda flying around, the fog spread out through most of the bottle and the rest I leave to your artistic discretion. :)
custom plants & items: n/a
sugestions: I'd love to see some more shadow themed plants in the future, maybe a flower and/or some violet greenery. :)
payment: Golden Glow Alchemist Tools

Quick question: does 2 of an item like wisteria count for double the bits cost? I factored that into my payment, because I've order 2 wisteria, 2 bugs, and 2 spora, and the additional fog.
xW59ap8.png
@skipwreck
Hi, I'm wondering if you are taking orders?
@skipwreck
Hi, I'm wondering if you are taking orders?
I keep forgetting to ask as I see the cost says a bit, what is that?
@skipwreck
I keep forgetting to ask as I see the cost says a bit, what is that?
@skipwreck
@Shipwreck, I would like to know how much all of this costs before I buy it!

bottle shape & type: pyramid
substrate: neon
plants, items, & implets: white and purple succulent, glowing spora, bloomshrub (greenery), mossy log and stones (ground items), rose quartz (crystal), ladyfinger (insect), wisteria (aesthetics), nature egg
placement: whatever you think is best
custom plants & items: none
sugestions: can you make the bottle have a sunflower on the top of it?
payment: treasure
@Shipwreck, I would like to know how much all of this costs before I buy it!

bottle shape & type: pyramid
substrate: neon
plants, items, & implets: white and purple succulent, glowing spora, bloomshrub (greenery), mossy log and stones (ground items), rose quartz (crystal), ladyfinger (insect), wisteria (aesthetics), nature egg
placement: whatever you think is best
custom plants & items: none
sugestions: can you make the bottle have a sunflower on the top of it?
payment: treasure
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
bottle shape & type: Bubbled please :0 (40 bits)
substrate: Sand please :0
plants, items, & implets: 2 tall Cacti, 1 glowing blue mushroom pair, mossy log, shrubbery, skull in corner, morpho, and 1 wind implet just lyin there please :0 (10 bits)
placement: I'd like the skull ominously sat on top of the log, and the implet just lying on the floor like he has given up :0 Apart from that, you can stick the other stuff where you want :0
custom plants & items: ohhh ladybird? :000
suggestions: Ladybird :0
payment: 50 bits + how ever many bits the ladybird is (32,500t)
bottle shape & type: Bubbled please :0 (40 bits)
substrate: Sand please :0
plants, items, & implets: 2 tall Cacti, 1 glowing blue mushroom pair, mossy log, shrubbery, skull in corner, morpho, and 1 wind implet just lyin there please :0 (10 bits)
placement: I'd like the skull ominously sat on top of the log, and the implet just lying on the floor like he has given up :0 Apart from that, you can stick the other stuff where you want :0
custom plants & items: ohhh ladybird? :000
suggestions: Ladybird :0
payment: 50 bits + how ever many bits the ladybird is (32,500t)
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
@skipwreck

bottle shape & type: oblong
substrate: ice
plants, items, & implets: ice, icicles, ice rune, and ice egg
placement: your choice
sugestions: n/a
payment: mixed, would like to see price first..
@skipwreck

bottle shape & type: oblong
substrate: ice
plants, items, & implets: ice, icicles, ice rune, and ice egg
placement: your choice
sugestions: n/a
payment: mixed, would like to see price first..
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
@shipwreck
Could you add me to the pinglist? Just need to save up enough treasure.... ;)
@shipwreck
Could you add me to the pinglist? Just need to save up enough treasure.... ;)
@shipwreck I'm a little confused on the pricing. Does 1 bit = 1 gem?
@shipwreck I'm a little confused on the pricing. Does 1 bit = 1 gem?
oxstpLj.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23