Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@skipwreck
Does that 'open' sign at the end mean you're open? pleasesayyesineedsomanyofthese

(If you're not actually open I can delete my post, just ask. ^.^;;;;;;; *timid*)
@skipwreck
Does that 'open' sign at the end mean you're open? pleasesayyesineedsomanyofthese

(If you're not actually open I can delete my post, just ask. ^.^;;;;;;; *timid*)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko Yep, totally open!
@Unyko Yep, totally open!
@skipwreck
*squee* Are there limits to how many we can order at once? (Did I miss it in my excitement to get one? x.x)

Edit: Also, would you be interested in affiliating with my little pixel shop?

Edit 2: Would you be willing to do 'themed' bottles? (Ex: I order a bottle and a certain number of items to be modeled after a dragon/Flight, but leave the bottle design and actual item selection up to you.)

(@Quis LOOKIT THEY'RE SO CUTE!!! *FLAIL*)
@skipwreck
*squee* Are there limits to how many we can order at once? (Did I miss it in my excitement to get one? x.x)

Edit: Also, would you be interested in affiliating with my little pixel shop?

Edit 2: Would you be willing to do 'themed' bottles? (Ex: I order a bottle and a certain number of items to be modeled after a dragon/Flight, but leave the bottle design and actual item selection up to you.)

(@Quis LOOKIT THEY'RE SO CUTE!!! *FLAIL*)
@Unyko Only one slot per person at a time! I should probably add that because I didn't wHoOps.
I'd love to affiliate! I'll add your banner asap.
Sure, you could do that! It might be easier/more fun when there's more items though! I seem to have run out of imagination juice.
@Unyko Only one slot per person at a time! I should probably add that because I didn't wHoOps.
I'd love to affiliate! I'll add your banner asap.
Sure, you could do that! It might be easier/more fun when there's more items though! I seem to have run out of imagination juice.
@skipwreck
Affiliation: YAY! :D *adds banner!*

Themes: Awesome. X3 I think that will be my first order~ *scoot to fill out the form*

I really do need So Many. ;u;
@skipwreck
Affiliation: YAY! :D *adds banner!*

Themes: Awesome. X3 I think that will be my first order~ *scoot to fill out the form*

I really do need So Many. ;u;
First one is gonna be for this boy. (He's my nature rep. It was necessary. XD)

bottle shape & type: artist's choice~
substrate: dirt
plants, items, & implets: 8 plants/things, artist's choice, nature egg, nature runestone
placement: artist's choice~
custom plants & items: Ohh.. could I ask for a butterfly or two in there? o.o
sugestions: butterflies can totally be added to the insert options! :D
payment: Treasure!
First one is gonna be for this boy. (He's my nature rep. It was necessary. XD)

bottle shape & type: artist's choice~
substrate: dirt
plants, items, & implets: 8 plants/things, artist's choice, nature egg, nature runestone
placement: artist's choice~
custom plants & items: Ohh.. could I ask for a butterfly or two in there? o.o
sugestions: butterflies can totally be added to the insert options! :D
payment: Treasure!
@Unyko Great, I'll get started! ^-^ Since this one is unique, I'll send you the total once I'm done c:
butterflies are a great idea ohno
@Unyko Great, I'll get started! ^-^ Since this one is unique, I'll send you the total once I'm done c:
butterflies are a great idea ohno
@skipwreck
Cool. :D If you feel like adding more or if it's too crowded, feel free to edit the heck out of my list of Things. XD All I definitely want are the egg and the runestone.

(And the butterflies. X3)

I want to get one of these for every flight rep I have, so let me know if this custom way is too difficult so I can order straight next time. ^.^;;;
@skipwreck
Cool. :D If you feel like adding more or if it's too crowded, feel free to edit the heck out of my list of Things. XD All I definitely want are the egg and the runestone.

(And the butterflies. X3)

I want to get one of these for every flight rep I have, so let me know if this custom way is too difficult so I can order straight next time. ^.^;;;
@Unyko I think it actually turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself. It's not difficult at all, and I like adding new suggestions too so don't worry about that either!
@Unyko I think it actually turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself. It's not difficult at all, and I like adding new suggestions too so don't worry about that either!
@shipwreck would you take a plague egg as payment?
@shipwreck would you take a plague egg as payment?
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23