Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 166 167
@MissCallieRose

SLAMS FIST INTO TABLE

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
SFASFADFASF

THESE ARE PERFECT <33333333333333333
SDFASF
AAAAAAAA
*gently holds*

i love them thank you so much you never disappoint all your pixels are *muah* chefs kiss <3
@MissCallieRose

SLAMS FIST INTO TABLE

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
SFASFADFASF

THESE ARE PERFECT <33333333333333333
SDFASF
AAAAAAAA
*gently holds*

i love them thank you so much you never disappoint all your pixels are *muah* chefs kiss <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Sirenideus

hello!! Thank you for your patience, I am ready for your order now :) they will be $9 altogether, would tha be ok? (also I love seeing my pixels in your signature it makes me very happy :D )
@Sirenideus

hello!! Thank you for your patience, I am ready for your order now :) they will be $9 altogether, would tha be ok? (also I love seeing my pixels in your signature it makes me very happy :D )
@luciferase

hello, I am ready for your order now if you still want it! thank you for waiting!

they will be... for each dragon you listed, $5 + $7 + $8.50 + $6.50 + $7 in total, making $34 in total, would that be ok?
@luciferase

hello, I am ready for your order now if you still want it! thank you for waiting!

they will be... for each dragon you listed, $5 + $7 + $8.50 + $6.50 + $7 in total, making $34 in total, would that be ok?
@MissCallieRose

Great! I'll send you a PM about paypal :)
@MissCallieRose

Great! I'll send you a PM about paypal :)
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
@misscallierose Thank you! I'll pm you my PayPal information. And I'm so glad I could make your day! Little pixel Lev is the cutest and I always want to show him off [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I may need to accept the invoice tomorrow if that is not too much of a problem, the internet has been unstable lately [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
@misscallierose

Thank you! I'll pm you my PayPal information.
And I'm so glad I could make your day! Little pixel Lev is the cutest and I always want to show him off

I may need to accept the invoice tomorrow if that is not too much of a problem, the internet has been unstable lately
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Can I order one for this girl? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64708461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647085/64708461_350.png[/img][/url] Large 6$ base facing left including her skin and red rose flowerfall and bounce animation
Can I order one for this girl?

64708461_350.png

Large 6$ base facing left including her skin and red rose flowerfall and bounce animation
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@queenhelixxia

hello! she is a beautiful girl :o I am currently working through my backlog of orders, so I will message you for payment closer to your order, if that's ok? her accent is also quite complex so she will be $14 in total, if that's aright?
@queenhelixxia

hello! she is a beautiful girl :o I am currently working through my backlog of orders, so I will message you for payment closer to your order, if that's ok? her accent is also quite complex so she will be $14 in total, if that's aright?
@Luunai

Howdy! Thank you for the interest in my pixels, it means a lot ^^; and thank you for your patience, I am now ready to tackle your hefty order!

So they will be .. $9 for the first spiral, $8 for the first PC, then $9 for the second, $10.50 for the imp, $12 for the second Sd, and 12 for for the last spiral, making $60.50 in total! I hope that is reasonable ;v;

(and your dragons are absolutely gorgeous, I am in awe!)
@Luunai

Howdy! Thank you for the interest in my pixels, it means a lot ^^; and thank you for your patience, I am now ready to tackle your hefty order!

So they will be .. $9 for the first spiral, $8 for the first PC, then $9 for the second, $10.50 for the imp, $12 for the second Sd, and 12 for for the last spiral, making $60.50 in total! I hope that is reasonable ;v;

(and your dragons are absolutely gorgeous, I am in awe!)
@MissCallieRose
Hey there again :D Thank you for getting back to me and for accepting my order, I'm looking forward to it - I absolutely fell in love with your pixels ;v;
Yes, this sounds all good and reasonable to me!

(Thank you so much, this really means a lot <3)
@MissCallieRose
Hey there again :D Thank you for getting back to me and for accepting my order, I'm looking forward to it - I absolutely fell in love with your pixels ;v;
Yes, this sounds all good and reasonable to me!

(Thank you so much, this really means a lot <3)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

awesome, in that case do you want to send me your paypal address so I can send you the invoice and I can get started working on them! :)

@KaichouKai

hello, thank you for being patient with me - I'm ready to take your order now if you are still interetsed? he will be $5.50 in total if you still are :)
@Luunai

awesome, in that case do you want to send me your paypal address so I can send you the invoice and I can get started working on them! :)

@KaichouKai

hello, thank you for being patient with me - I'm ready to take your order now if you are still interetsed? he will be $5.50 in total if you still are :)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 166 167