Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coli Team Adopts [ CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Proxima
Please can you add me to the Imperial ping list. My destructive trio of terror are all Imps ^_^
@Proxima
Please can you add me to the Imperial ping list. My destructive trio of terror are all Imps ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Proxima

They look great!
Could I be added to the Imperial and Wildclaw/Ridgeback- ping list, please? :3
@Proxima

They look great!
Could I be added to the Imperial and Wildclaw/Ridgeback- ping list, please? :3
@Proxima
Would you let me know when you have coatls available? :3
@Proxima
Would you let me know when you have coatls available? :3
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Proxima

Could I be pinged for general updates, please?
@Proxima

Could I be pinged for general updates, please?
hWsjkHE.png
@Proxima I would love to be pinged if you do Ridgies, all my coli dergs are Ridgies! xD
@Proxima I would love to be pinged if you do Ridgies, all my coli dergs are Ridgies! xD
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Proxima
Can I pinged when you do Tundras, Ridgebacks and Spirals? Or just to the ping list in general?
@Proxima
Can I pinged when you do Tundras, Ridgebacks and Spirals? Or just to the ping list in general?
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Proxima I'd love to be pinged when you have new breeds please!
@Proxima I'd love to be pinged when you have new breeds please!
NXwxhXo.png
@Proxima Thank-you! :D I've added you to my shop's affiliates as well. 8D
@Proxima Thank-you! :D I've added you to my shop's affiliates as well. 8D
1u3H6jas.png
general: @Elaendorlien all: @FaerieIshee @PunsandShips @Redletter @ToasterOven @Mozzi @Valikor @Airis @acorncap @wildewinged @Lutielle @skyarising @Starshining @Toriel @InkZylorn @Haoang20082 @pittysoares @RaisingCain @HuntingAlpha imp: @Varekai @Prismakry @clarax @Moons @CoffinPrince @Panchill @Unthymely @Choccie @Speedemon @Tysha @Juri01 tumblr: @Howlchaser @Rubicon @Birdskull [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ygpkgWg.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/lIgcLrI.png[/img][/center] ok so i was gonna do guardians next (my own coli team is sd/mirror/guard :V) but welp. the people have spoken. and i cannot for the life of me deal with front-facing guardian fins, good gods - profile guardians are lined & ready to go, but the front-facing...? hoo boy. i mean. technically the front-facing imp isn't done yet either, but i'm satisfied with the sketch & it shouldn't take too long to finish it up tomorrow, so y'all might as well order now and give me something to work with. also!! as you can see, i'm doing cry/facet now too :3 still not doing gembond tho, sorry. (side note, if anyone's interested, i posted my wc sketches + the guardian lines [url=http://proximadraconi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art]on my tumblr[/url], as a sneak-preview :D)
general: @Elaendorlien

all: @FaerieIshee @PunsandShips @Redletter @ToasterOven @Mozzi @Valikor @Airis @acorncap @wildewinged @Lutielle @skyarising @Starshining @Toriel @InkZylorn @Haoang20082 @pittysoares @RaisingCain @HuntingAlpha

imp: @Varekai @Prismakry @clarax @Moons @CoffinPrince @Panchill @Unthymely @Choccie @Speedemon @Tysha @Juri01

tumblr: @Howlchaser @Rubicon @Birdskull
ygpkgWg.pnglIgcLrI.png

ok so i was gonna do guardians next (my own coli team is sd/mirror/guard :V) but welp. the people have spoken. and i cannot for the life of me deal with front-facing guardian fins, good gods - profile guardians are lined & ready to go, but the front-facing...? hoo boy.

i mean. technically the front-facing imp isn't done yet either, but i'm satisfied with the sketch & it shouldn't take too long to finish it up tomorrow, so y'all might as well order now and give me something to work with.

also!! as you can see, i'm doing cry/facet now too :3 still not doing gembond tho, sorry.

(side note, if anyone's interested, i posted my wc sketches + the guardian lines on my tumblr, as a sneak-preview :D)
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima they're looking aweosme so far! thanks for the update :D Once you have imps and coatls I'll totally be all over you to get one, hehe
@Proxima they're looking aweosme so far! thanks for the update :D Once you have imps and coatls I'll totally be all over you to get one, hehe
Other places I can be found:
Deviantart/ Personal Tumblr / Art Tumblr / FR Tumblr
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
I'm also on Steam and FFXIV on Balmung Server,
if you want my names there feel free to PM me!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29