Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coli Team Adopts [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Thanks for the ping!
Do you have a pinglist for new breeds?
I'd love to get one for guardians and imps.
Thanks for the ping!
Do you have a pinglist for new breeds?
I'd love to get one for guardians and imps.
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Proxima
I am loving this! Some day my alternate team will be all SDs - that is, if I ever finish with my current team lol
Could you ping me when you finish the mirror version?
@Proxima
I am loving this! Some day my alternate team will be all SDs - that is, if I ever finish with my current team lol
Could you ping me when you finish the mirror version?
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
@Proxima

oooohhh. could i get pinged for new breeds, please? especially guardians, nocs, and ridgies.
@Proxima

oooohhh. could i get pinged for new breeds, please? especially guardians, nocs, and ridgies.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Proxima
Ping list for new breeds please!
@Proxima
Ping list for new breeds please!
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Proxima

New breed / apparel ping, please!
@Proxima

New breed / apparel ping, please!
gM1MTf9.png
@Proxima
Please ping me for Imps and PCs! :D
@Proxima
Please ping me for Imps and PCs! :D
@Proxima

I'd like to be pinged for any new breeds, please~
@Proxima

I'd like to be pinged for any new breeds, please~
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@Silurian come back here when you aren't on mobile, you doof.
@Silurian come back here when you aren't on mobile, you doof.
[size=2]All new breeds: @FaerieIshee @PunsandShips @Redletter @ToasterOven @Mozzi @Valikor @Airis @acorncap @wildewinged @Lutielle @skyarising @Starshining @Toriel @InkZylorn @Haoang20082 Mirrors: @BlackOnslaught @CoffinPrince @Necrotic @Frivilosity @Trachynhawb @Speedemon[/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ty9dSlm.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/zbxYUc2.png[/img][/center] [i]mirror, mirror, on the. um. oval. i never imagined this would be so...global...?[/i] but seriously, i think i got more pings in the last 24 hours than i have in the previous 3 months. good dragongods, guys. (@clarax sure thing! your banner's up in the sparkly new affiliates section in post #4~)
All new breeds: @FaerieIshee @PunsandShips @Redletter @ToasterOven @Mozzi @Valikor @Airis @acorncap @wildewinged @Lutielle @skyarising @Starshining @Toriel @InkZylorn @Haoang20082

Mirrors: @BlackOnslaught @CoffinPrince @Necrotic @Frivilosity

@Trachynhawb @Speedemon

ty9dSlm.pngzbxYUc2.png

mirror, mirror, on the. um. oval. i never imagined this would be so...global...?

but seriously, i think i got more pings in the last 24 hours than i have in the previous 3 months. good dragongods, guys.

(@clarax sure thing! your banner's up in the sparkly new affiliates section in post #4~)
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@CoffinPrince thank you for the ping! If you could let me know when you get around to wildclaws that would be great.
@CoffinPrince thank you for the ping! If you could let me know when you get around to wildclaws that would be great.
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29