Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Original Files Lost, Please Don't Post!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
-@Roderick, @Trickilicky, @Jovaniskye, @Pyroclastic, @Maila, @Kaito, @FallowTail
Pinged you guys since you're the only ones on the new breed ping list so far lol. (Also some peeps I know and love.~)

Taking votes until mid Feb on a new breed or two.~
-@Roderick, @Trickilicky, @Jovaniskye, @Pyroclastic, @Maila, @Kaito, @FallowTail
Pinged you guys since you're the only ones on the new breed ping list so far lol. (Also some peeps I know and love.~)

Taking votes until mid Feb on a new breed or two.~
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu ahhh exciting! I've had a think and from your choices my vote would go in this order:

Skydancer
Noc
Tundra
Guardian
@Valishtu ahhh exciting! I've had a think and from your choices my vote would go in this order:

Skydancer
Noc
Tundra
Guardian
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Lol i get the feeling that is gonna be the general order for others' votes. Well Noc and Tundras might run about even.
@Trickilicky
Lol i get the feeling that is gonna be the general order for others' votes. Well Noc and Tundras might run about even.
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

yeah yeah yeah!

noc
tundra
spiral noodles
@Valishtu

yeah yeah yeah!

noc
tundra
spiral noodles
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila
Been playing with ideas for noodles for a while... maybe instead of fluttering I'll make them animated like a slinky. xD
@Maila
Been playing with ideas for noodles for a while... maybe instead of fluttering I'll make them animated like a slinky. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu SKYDANCER *_____* SKYDANCER SKYDANCER, then Noc... then whichever :3 Or noodles and Fae and PCs xD /not helpful
@Valishtu SKYDANCER *_____* SKYDANCER SKYDANCER, then Noc... then whichever :3 Or noodles and Fae and PCs xD /not helpful
@Valishtu
Could you ping me for a free spot please?
@Valishtu
Could you ping me for a free spot please?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@NerakaFenice
Added!
@JovaniSkye
Pssh I guess I knew what you would vote for!
@NerakaFenice
Added!
@JovaniSkye
Pssh I guess I knew what you would vote for!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu
NOODLES!!!!!!
And Skydancers.
@Valishtu
NOODLES!!!!!!
And Skydancers.
ZpqQU6N.png
@Valishtu

In order of preference:

Skydancer
Pearlcatcher
Noodles
Guardian

And maybe mirrors.

Personally I think you're trying to keep some of us in perpetual FR bankruptcy. Lol <3
@Valishtu

In order of preference:

Skydancer
Pearlcatcher
Noodles
Guardian

And maybe mirrors.

Personally I think you're trying to keep some of us in perpetual FR bankruptcy. Lol <3
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21