Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Original Files Lost, Please Don't Post!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Valishtu After Wildclaws (actually before Wildclaws, pfft) they're who I have the most of, and the most completed character sheets. xD It wasn't until this month that I realized I became a SD-heavy Lair xD [b]EDIT:[/b][quote name="Valishtu" date=2016-01-30 04:51:40] @ Maila Been playing with ideas for noodles for a while... maybe instead of fluttering I'll make them animated like a slinky. xD [/quote] I JUST DIED A LITTLE INSIDE *__________* I NEED SLINKY NOODLES IN MY LIFE PLZ. @Kaito SUPPORT. xD [quote name="Pyroclastic" date=2016-01-30 09:42:35] Personally I think you're trying to keep some of us in perpetual FR bankruptcy. Lol <3 [/quote] @Pyroclastic Word. xD
@Valishtu After Wildclaws (actually before Wildclaws, pfft) they're who I have the most of, and the most completed character sheets. xD It wasn't until this month that I realized I became a SD-heavy Lair xD

EDIT:
Valishtu wrote on 2016-01-30:
@ Maila
Been playing with ideas for noodles for a while... maybe instead of fluttering I'll make them animated like a slinky. xD

I JUST DIED A LITTLE INSIDE *__________* I NEED SLINKY NOODLES IN MY LIFE PLZ.

@Kaito SUPPORT. xD
Pyroclastic wrote on 2016-01-30:
Personally I think you're trying to keep some of us in perpetual FR bankruptcy. Lol <3

@Pyroclastic Word. xD
@Pyroclastic
*Gasp* I would never! *clinks change jar while giving you the mega sad puppy eyes*

@JovaniSkye
I've been wanting to do nocs b/c of Dalia... but idk how popular they would be lol. I love noodles so those are high on my list as well as SDs for Valishtu... Guardians b/c Waruul and Deimos plus I don't see a whole lot of love for them...

I also can't decide if I want to make them all do about the same animation or each have unique ones..(I already know everyone is gonna vote unique but it's far easier said then done!)
@Pyroclastic
*Gasp* I would never! *clinks change jar while giving you the mega sad puppy eyes*

@JovaniSkye
I've been wanting to do nocs b/c of Dalia... but idk how popular they would be lol. I love noodles so those are high on my list as well as SDs for Valishtu... Guardians b/c Waruul and Deimos plus I don't see a whole lot of love for them...

I also can't decide if I want to make them all do about the same animation or each have unique ones..(I already know everyone is gonna vote unique but it's far easier said then done!)
OOIa5x2.png
@JovaniSkye
MAD SUPPORT FOR NOODLES!!
@JovaniSkye
MAD SUPPORT FOR NOODLES!!
ZpqQU6N.png
@Valishtu *pats the sad puppy*

Guardians really don't get enough love. Every time I get one, though, it either changes to something else or goes away... :c And they'll all be cool whatever you choose :3

EDIT: @Kaito *plays heavy death metal music*

NOOOOOOODDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! \o/
@Valishtu *pats the sad puppy*

Guardians really don't get enough love. Every time I get one, though, it either changes to something else or goes away... :c And they'll all be cool whatever you choose :3

EDIT: @Kaito *plays heavy death metal music*

NOOOOOOODDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! \o/
@JovaniSkye

Um. Have you seen my lair?? Talk about SD overload. Lol

@Valishtu

Hah! I totally just imagined Howl next to you looking as pitiful as possible as you shout "FR welfare wagon!" Lol Coins clinking in the cup
@JovaniSkye

Um. Have you seen my lair?? Talk about SD overload. Lol

@Valishtu

Hah! I totally just imagined Howl next to you looking as pitiful as possible as you shout "FR welfare wagon!" Lol Coins clinking in the cup
JMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Pyroclastic
lol More then likely it would be Dalia next to me doing it, while Howl is griping in the background about how stupid this is. xD
What a whine-o...

Btw... Your coatl's are mesmerizing... @.@
@Pyroclastic
lol More then likely it would be Dalia next to me doing it, while Howl is griping in the background about how stupid this is. xD
What a whine-o...

Btw... Your coatl's are mesmerizing... @.@
OOIa5x2.png
@Pyroclastic Needs moar SDs. Not enough angry sky chickens. /decided

@Valishtu You had me so confused looking for Coatls o_o
@Pyroclastic Needs moar SDs. Not enough angry sky chickens. /decided

@Valishtu You had me so confused looking for Coatls o_o
@JovaniSkye
lol I mean the little animated sig she has! xD
@JovaniSkye
lol I mean the little animated sig she has! xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu
I vote imperials!
@Valishtu
I vote imperials!
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Valishtu OH. /IwaslookingallthroughherLairforCoatlsthenIthoughtyouwerebeingironic /fails
@Valishtu OH. /IwaslookingallthroughherLairforCoatlsthenIthoughtyouwerebeingironic /fails
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21