Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Original Files Lost, Please Don't Post!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[center]@Pyroclastic, @JovaniSkye, @Maila @Kaito, @Aey, @Phvntxms, @SilverLanayru, @Atroxi, @Trickilicky, @NerakaFenice, @Stormdragon, @Viktoriya, @Sinfirmitas, @Amphiptere, @Zakiax, @Marsua @Draginraptor @Darkdragonfiend @Cytation @Masumi @Reckless @Cyrya @Xairathan @Needtoscribble @Burb @rexobee @Aeonox @eateries @Vethica [img]http://i.imgur.com/zN5mBud.gif[/img] [size=5][b]Animated [u]Wildclaw[/u] USD slots open.[/b][/size] [b]To Trickilicky and Jovaniskye[/b], you already have slots as far as I'm concerned for SDs once I fix and rerelease them, still unsure of when that will be though. If you would like to change your current dragon requests to WCs please let me know! [b]For everyone else[/b]: I am in dire need of some money for family reasons(leaving out the drama since it always leads to a rant...), and since I've had quite a few inquiries about these I thought I would take the opportunity to make some cash while fulfilling some requests. [b]These slots are for USD and WCs only[/b]. I'm completely sorry for those of you who have waited to get one of these using FR gems/treasure, however I have a fairly decent amount of game currency that cannot help pay bills/needs in the real world... I will be reopening these in the future once my non-animated dragons get more breeds/apparel up and running. As for the other breed, I still need to fix the wings on the SD's base as the feathers were drawn too far down and mess with the way the genes are supposed to display in some of the frames. [size=4][b][u]Details[/u][/b][/size]:[/center] [b]Price[/b]: 10.oo USD [b]What you get[/b]: [indent]-Covers all three genes regardless of simplicity/complexity. -Two pieces of simple apparel, nothing that goes on the wings and any tail clothes must be simple/small please. -You can order up to three dregs per slot.[/indent] [b]Base price does not cover Skins/accents[/b]: [indent][b]Simple Recolor Skins/Accents[/b]: 3USD/300g I.E.: Markings/recoloring/etc. [b]Simple Apparel Skins/Accents[/b]: 4USD/400g I.E.: Accents that add [s]clothing/[/s]texture. [b]Large Complex Skins/Accents[/b]: 5-6USD/500-600g [indent]Clothing rules still applies, i.e. nothing on wings and simple tail pieces only.[/indent][/indent] [center][b]I wasn't sure if all of you guys wanted to know about these so feel free to just ignore the ping if not!:[/b][/center] [size=1]@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia[/size] [center][size=4][b]Thank you for your time, kind comments, patience and all the support everyone has given over the course of my time spent on FR![/b][/size] I luv u.~[/center]
@Pyroclastic, @JovaniSkye, @Maila @Kaito, @Aey, @Phvntxms, @SilverLanayru, @Atroxi, @Trickilicky, @NerakaFenice, @Stormdragon, @Viktoriya, @Sinfirmitas, @Amphiptere, @Zakiax, @Marsua @Draginraptor @Darkdragonfiend @Cytation @Masumi @Reckless @Cyrya @Xairathan @Needtoscribble @Burb @rexobee @Aeonox @eateries @Vethica
zN5mBud.gif
Animated Wildclaw USD slots open.
To Trickilicky and Jovaniskye, you already have slots as far as I'm concerned for SDs once I fix and rerelease them, still unsure of when that will be though. If you would like to change your current dragon requests to WCs please let me know!
For everyone else: I am in dire need of some money for family reasons(leaving out the drama since it always leads to a rant...), and since I've had quite a few inquiries about these I thought I would take the opportunity to make some cash while fulfilling some requests.
These slots are for USD and WCs only. I'm completely sorry for those of you who have waited to get one of these using FR gems/treasure, however I have a fairly decent amount of game currency that cannot help pay bills/needs in the real world... I will be reopening these in the future once my non-animated dragons get more breeds/apparel up and running. As for the other breed, I still need to fix the wings on the SD's base as the feathers were drawn too far down and mess with the way the genes are supposed to display in some of the frames.

Details:
Price: 10.oo USD
What you get:
-Covers all three genes regardless of simplicity/complexity.
-Two pieces of simple apparel, nothing that goes on the wings and any tail clothes must be simple/small please.
-You can order up to three dregs per slot.
Base price does not cover Skins/accents:
Simple Recolor Skins/Accents: 3USD/300g
I.E.: Markings/recoloring/etc.
Simple Apparel Skins/Accents: 4USD/400g
I.E.: Accents that add clothing/texture.
Large Complex Skins/Accents: 5-6USD/500-600g
Clothing rules still applies, i.e. nothing on wings and simple tail pieces only.

I wasn't sure if all of you guys wanted to know about these so feel free to just ignore the ping if not!:
@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia

Thank you for your time, kind comments, patience and all the support everyone has given over the course of my time spent on FR!
I luv u.~
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Cooould I get Niz with her hood + antlers... and maybe her scarf too. If you want I can pay extra for the three pieces, sis. Lemme know what's going on too if you need. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24363127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243632/24363127_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Valishtu
Cooould I get Niz with her hood + antlers... and maybe her scarf too. If you want I can pay extra for the three pieces, sis. Lemme know what's going on too if you need.

24363127_350.png
ZpqQU6N.png
[quote name="Valishtu" date=2016-07-22 10:13:14] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zN5mBud.gif[/img] [size=5][b]Animated [u]Wildclaw[/u] USD slots open.[/b][/size] [b]For everyone else[/b]: I am in dire need of some money for family reasons(leaving out the drama since it always leads to a rant...), and since I've had quite a few inquiries about these I thought I would take the opportunity to make some cash while fulfilling some requests. [b]These slots are for USD and WCs only[/b]. I'm completely sorry for those of you who have waited to get one of these using FR gems/treasure, however I have a fairly decent amount of game currency that cannot help pay bills/needs in the real world... I will be reopening these in the future once my non-animated dragons get more breeds/apparel up and running. As for the other breed, I still need to fix the wings on the SD's base as the feathers were drawn too far down and mess with the way the genes are supposed to display in some of the frames. [size=4][b][u]Details[/u][/b][/size]:[/center] [b]Price[/b]: 10.oo USD [b]What you get[/b]: [indent]-Covers all three genes regardless of simplicity/complexity. -Two pieces of simple apparel, nothing that goes on the wings and any tail clothes must be simple/small please. -You can order up to three dregs per slot.[/indent] [b]Base price does not cover Skins/accents[/b]: [indent][b]Simple Recolor Skins/Accents[/b]: 3USD/300g I.E.: Markings/recoloring/etc. [b]Simple Apparel Skins/Accents[/b]: 4USD/400g I.E.: Accents that add [s]clothing/[/s]texture. [b]Large Complex Skins/Accents[/b]: 5-6USD/500-600g [indent]Clothing rules still applies, i.e. nothing on wings and simple tail pieces only.[/indent][/indent] [center][b]I wasn't sure if all of you guys wanted to know about these so feel free to just ignore the ping if not!:[/b][/center] [center][size=4][b]Thank you for your time, kind comments, patience and all the support everyone has given over the course of my time spent on FR![/b][/size] I luv u.~[/center] [/quote] @noblehunters I saw you asking if anyone had Wildclaw adopts open on SummerStorm's adoptable thread, and my friend just opened her animated ones, if you're interested. This was the update she pinged us to most recently and @Valishtu might be willing to do her [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775][u]Non-Animated Adoptables[/u][/url] for USD, too. :3
Valishtu wrote on 2016-07-22:
zN5mBud.gif
Animated Wildclaw USD slots open.
For everyone else: I am in dire need of some money for family reasons(leaving out the drama since it always leads to a rant...), and since I've had quite a few inquiries about these I thought I would take the opportunity to make some cash while fulfilling some requests.

These slots are for USD and WCs only. I'm completely sorry for those of you who have waited to get one of these using FR gems/treasure, however I have a fairly decent amount of game currency that cannot help pay bills/needs in the real world... I will be reopening these in the future once my non-animated dragons get more breeds/apparel up and running. As for the other breed, I still need to fix the wings on the SD's base as the feathers were drawn too far down and mess with the way the genes are supposed to display in some of the frames.

Details:
Price: 10.oo USD
What you get:
-Covers all three genes regardless of simplicity/complexity.
-Two pieces of simple apparel, nothing that goes on the wings and any tail clothes must be simple/small please.
-You can order up to three dregs per slot.
Base price does not cover Skins/accents:
Simple Recolor Skins/Accents: 3USD/300g
I.E.: Markings/recoloring/etc.
Simple Apparel Skins/Accents: 4USD/400g
I.E.: Accents that add clothing/texture.
Large Complex Skins/Accents: 5-6USD/500-600g
Clothing rules still applies, i.e. nothing on wings and simple tail pieces only.

I wasn't sure if all of you guys wanted to know about these so feel free to just ignore the ping if not!:

Thank you for your time, kind comments, patience and all the support everyone has given over the course of my time spent on FR!
I luv u.~

@noblehunters I saw you asking if anyone had Wildclaw adopts open on SummerStorm's adoptable thread, and my friend just opened her animated ones, if you're interested. This was the update she pinged us to most recently and @Valishtu might be willing to do her Non-Animated Adoptables for USD, too. :3
@JovaniSkye Thank you so much!! I will definitely check these out they're so cute :D
@JovaniSkye Thank you so much!! I will definitely check these out they're so cute :D
oxstpLj.png
@Valishtu Hi there! I'm very interested in both your animated and non-animated adopts (if you'd be willing to do any of those for USD). I have a couple of wildies I'd love adopts of c:
@Valishtu Hi there! I'm very interested in both your animated and non-animated adopts (if you'd be willing to do any of those for USD). I have a couple of wildies I'd love adopts of c:
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
I absolutely do art/adopts for USD! ;D
Feel free to fill out a form for animated adopts here and non-animated here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775
(Sorry on my phone atm so I'm a bit limited to being able to get forms atm. :s)
@noblehunters
I absolutely do art/adopts for USD! ;D
Feel free to fill out a form for animated adopts here and non-animated here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775
(Sorry on my phone atm so I'm a bit limited to being able to get forms atm. :s)
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Here's the boy! [b]Dragon Link[/b]: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9420cb5feaf02c5d626f04c0208fcaa1.png[/img] [b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]BorderColor[/b]: N/A [b]Genes[/b]: Cherub | Toxin | Glimmer [b]Apparel[/b]: Ebony antlers [b]Skin/Accent[/b]: None [b]Size?[/b]: Normal??? [b]Direction[/b]: Right! [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Extras/Questions/Notes?[/b]: -
@Valishtu Here's the boy!

Dragon Link: 9420cb5feaf02c5d626f04c0208fcaa1.png
Breed: Wildclaw
BorderColor: N/A
Genes: Cherub | Toxin | Glimmer
Apparel: Ebony antlers
Skin/Accent: None
Size?: Normal???
Direction: Right!
Payment: USD
Extras/Questions/Notes?: -
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
Hmm his image isn't loading for me. >.>
@noblehunters
Hmm his image isn't loading for me. >.>
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22555713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225558/22555713_350.png[/img] [/url] Does that one work? I was using one from a hosted site of him in just the antlers. Not sure why it wouldn't load though, I use it all the time. Oh well
@Valishtu
22555713_350.png

Does that one work? I was using one from a hosted site of him in just the antlers. Not sure why it wouldn't load though, I use it all the time. Oh well
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
Hmm think it was the internet at work, it's working now(i noticed it wasn't hooking up to many other sites. x.x

Gotta finish a commission first then I can work on your adopt! :3
@noblehunters
Hmm think it was the internet at work, it's working now(i noticed it wasn't hooking up to many other sites. x.x

Gotta finish a commission first then I can work on your adopt! :3
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21