Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Heras
Your adopt is done! A preview and the codes can be found in the pickup post. c:
@Heras
Your adopt is done! A preview and the codes can be found in the pickup post. c:
globules.png
@TheBestiary

I love these!!!

May I be added to the Nocturne ping list?
@TheBestiary

I love these!!!

May I be added to the Nocturne ping list?
@SadieWitch
Actually, I was kind of planning on closing the shop (permanently) after I finish the orders. If I ever open up again, though, I'll be sure to ping you! :0
@SadieWitch
Actually, I was kind of planning on closing the shop (permanently) after I finish the orders. If I ever open up again, though, I'll be sure to ping you! :0
globules.png
@TheBestiary

Awwww okay.
And thank you~ ^,...,^
@TheBestiary

Awwww okay.
And thank you~ ^,...,^
@TheBestiary
Thank you thank you :)
@TheBestiary
Thank you thank you :)
FCwozBb.png
@TheBestiary
I know you have been swamped with life and stuff ,but I was wondering how close you were to getting around to finishing up my order. since it's been awhile.
sorry to bother you. hope things are going well for you.
@TheBestiary
I know you have been swamped with life and stuff ,but I was wondering how close you were to getting around to finishing up my order. since it's been awhile.
sorry to bother you. hope things are going well for you.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel
Ah, I am very sorry about not finishing faster! >.< I swear I'm not trying to run off with your money, it's just very hard to squeeze in time to make these in between all my classes and homework. Once again, I'm very sorry! I'll try to finish yours as fast as possible.
@Kaitorubel
Ah, I am very sorry about not finishing faster! >.< I swear I'm not trying to run off with your money, it's just very hard to squeeze in time to make these in between all my classes and homework. Once again, I'm very sorry! I'll try to finish yours as fast as possible.
globules.png
@TheBestiary
it's alright life is more important. I was just checking. anyway good luck with your classes. ^ ^
@TheBestiary
it's alright life is more important. I was just checking. anyway good luck with your classes. ^ ^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@TheBestiary
I'm really sad you're perm. closed :(
@TheBestiary
I'm really sad you're perm. closed :(
FCwozBb.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14