Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Siaur
Your total would be 48.5kt, if you're okay with that! :D
Feel free to send the payment whenever you want!
@Siaur
Your total would be 48.5kt, if you're okay with that! :D
Feel free to send the payment whenever you want!
globules.png
@siaur
@siaur
tumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gifbulbasaur_sprite_by_pokemon__sprites-d81vzwd.giftumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gif
@TheBestiary
Hey there, :)
I sent payment a while ago, and I was just checking in to make sure that you go it. :)
@TheBestiary
Hey there, :)
I sent payment a while ago, and I was just checking in to make sure that you go it. :)
tumblr_ny35xjB0kE1uhj2pzo1_500.png[/url]
@Streaksk
I got it, no worries. It just might take a bit of time for your adopt to show up, since I'm kind of stuck on a semi-complicated accent for another adopt right now. >_< Sorry! If you don't want to wait, in an give you a full refund.
@Streaksk
I got it, no worries. It just might take a bit of time for your adopt to show up, since I'm kind of stuck on a semi-complicated accent for another adopt right now. >_< Sorry! If you don't want to wait, in an give you a full refund.
globules.png
@TheBestiary
Oh okay, that's good. I was just curious. I'm totally fine with waiting :) Thanks :D
@TheBestiary
Oh okay, that's good. I was just curious. I'm totally fine with waiting :) Thanks :D
tumblr_ny35xjB0kE1uhj2pzo1_500.png[/url]
@TheBestiary [b]Username:[/b] Kaitorubel [b]Dragon image(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13869514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138696/13869514_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent shimmer and crackle [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b] none [b]Other:[/b] I guess that's it and would the total come to 41kt? also can I be added to the ping list for when new breeds are available?
@TheBestiary

Username: Kaitorubel
Dragon image(s):
13869514_350.png

Genes: Iridescent shimmer and crackle
Apparel/Accents/Skins?: none
Other: I guess that's it and would the total come to 41kt?
also can I be added to the ping list for when new breeds are available?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel
Yep! Feel free to send payment whenever you feel like it. Also, you've been added to the general pinglist!
@Kaitorubel
Yep! Feel free to send payment whenever you feel like it. Also, you've been added to the general pinglist!
globules.png
@hetalia1
Your adopt is finally, FINALLY finished! I am so sorry about the wait! D: Codes and a preview can be found in the pickup post.
@hetalia1
Your adopt is finally, FINALLY finished! I am so sorry about the wait! D: Codes and a preview can be found in the pickup post.
globules.png
@TheBestiary
Thank you very much.
It's beautifull.
@TheBestiary
Thank you very much.
It's beautifull.
bWZ2wZ8.png
@TheBestiary Just out of curiosity, where are you on the list? :)
@TheBestiary Just out of curiosity, where are you on the list? :)
FCwozBb.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14