Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@TheBestiary may i be put on the spiral pinglist - i most buy art for my lil Xaviar but if iget a coatl i like ill let you know
@TheBestiary may i be put on the spiral pinglist - i most buy art for my lil Xaviar but if iget a coatl i like ill let you know
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@faygonerd
Alright!
@faygonerd
Alright!
globules.png
^
^
globules.png
@faygonerd @Botched
The Spiral base has been finished!
@faygonerd @Botched
The Spiral base has been finished!
globules.png
@TheBestiary eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yesss ok ill deffinnatly take one for my lil cutie Xaviar
@TheBestiary eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yesss ok ill deffinnatly take one for my lil cutie Xaviar
@TheBestiary oh no i just read you dont have crackle readdy ono tell me when you get that
@TheBestiary oh no i just read you dont have crackle readdy ono tell me when you get that
@faygonerd
Actuallyyyyyy... Would it be okay if I kinda used Xaviar as a test subject? :0 I really wanna learn how to draw Crackle, and this would be a great opportunity!

Note: the Crackle would be free, in case I mess up horribly. xD
@faygonerd
Actuallyyyyyy... Would it be okay if I kinda used Xaviar as a test subject? :0 I really wanna learn how to draw Crackle, and this would be a great opportunity!

Note: the Crackle would be free, in case I mess up horribly. xD
globules.png
@TheBestiary alright that would be fine and xaviar without his clothes ouo thank you so much
@TheBestiary alright that would be fine and xaviar without his clothes ouo thank you so much
@faygonerd
No problem! That would be about 37,000, then! If you're paying in treasure, that is.
@faygonerd
No problem! That would be about 37,000, then! If you're paying in treasure, that is.
globules.png
@TheBestiary alright ill send it soon im just under
@TheBestiary alright ill send it soon im just under
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14