Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Zanate
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes are in the pickup post. I had to upload Charlie with the white background as well; the same problem is happening with his. D: If you want, I could message/ping you when/if I find a way around this.
@Zanate
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes are in the pickup post. I had to upload Charlie with the white background as well; the same problem is happening with his. D: If you want, I could message/ping you when/if I find a way around this.
globules.png
[b]Username:[/b]Heras [b]Dragon image(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14145821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141459/14145821_350.png[/img] [/url] CottonCandice ;) [b]Genes:[/b]Basic [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b]Perhaps just the lei, and flowerfall? [b]Other:[/b] Nothing to add just- THESE ARE SO DARLING! @TheBestiary
Username:Heras
Dragon image(s):
14145821_350.png
CottonCandice ;)
Genes:Basic
Apparel/Accents/Skins?:Perhaps just the lei, and flowerfall?
Other: Nothing to add just- THESE ARE SO DARLING!
@TheBestiary
FCwozBb.png
@TheBestiary I might know how to repair that problem, if you're using SAI to color them :) First fill out the whole body with white, then paint over it. Save it as .psd, and then you can use ie. GIMP to export it as png after merging all layers :) I'm not sure if I guessed right but I hope you find it a bit helpful ^^ And thank you, he's amazing! <3 [b]Username:[/b] Zanate [b]Dragon image(s):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14337208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143373/14337208_350.png[/img] [/url] That's Zeus! [b]Genes:[/b] Tiger, Stripes, Underbelly [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b] Nope ^^ [b]Other:[/b] - 38k right? c:
@TheBestiary
I might know how to repair that problem, if you're using SAI to color them :) First fill out the whole body with white, then paint over it. Save it as .psd, and then you can use ie. GIMP to export it as png after merging all layers :) I'm not sure if I guessed right but I hope you find it a bit helpful ^^

And thank you, he's amazing! <3

Username: Zanate
Dragon image(s):
14337208_350.png

That's Zeus!
Genes: Tiger, Stripes, Underbelly
Apparel/Accents/Skins?: Nope ^^
Other: -

38k right? c:
Flight%20Rising.png
@Zanate @Crescentmoon
I found a way around the problem! Sort of. There're kind of weird fuzzy outlines around each now, so I understand if you want me to re-upload the old codes instead. >_<

And yep! That's 38kt. You already paid, so you're all set. c:

@Heras
Your total should be 43kt! Thank you for the compliment, too! :D
@Zanate @Crescentmoon
I found a way around the problem! Sort of. There're kind of weird fuzzy outlines around each now, so I understand if you want me to re-upload the old codes instead. >_<

And yep! That's 38kt. You already paid, so you're all set. c:

@Heras
Your total should be 43kt! Thank you for the compliment, too! :D
globules.png
@TheBestiary okay :) and when do I pay?
@TheBestiary okay :) and when do I pay?
FCwozBb.png
@Heras
Whenever you want!
@Heras
Whenever you want!
globules.png
@TheBestiary

Hey I was just wondering what the progress was for the adopts? No rush or anything :)
@TheBestiary

Hey I was just wondering what the progress was for the adopts? No rush or anything :)
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@icecreamdude26
Yours should be ready by tonight! Sorry about that; I started slowing the production a bit to focus on other stuff.
@icecreamdude26
Yours should be ready by tonight! Sorry about that; I started slowing the production a bit to focus on other stuff.
globules.png
@icecreamdude26
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes are available in the pickup post. ^^
For some reason, the white parts of his flower disappeared and are now transparent. D: I can fix it if you want, but it'll result in a weird fuzzy color thing around the lineart.
@icecreamdude26
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes are available in the pickup post. ^^
For some reason, the white parts of his flower disappeared and are now transparent. D: I can fix it if you want, but it'll result in a weird fuzzy color thing around the lineart.
globules.png
@TheBestiary

It looks awesome! Thank you so much :D
@TheBestiary

It looks awesome! Thank you so much :D
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14