Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Heras
I update the list whenever I finish an adopt, so right now I'm working on INeverMiss's. :> Don't worry, I'll finish yours soon! Just hit a snag in the last one.
@Heras
I update the list whenever I finish an adopt, so right now I'm working on INeverMiss's. :> Don't worry, I'll finish yours soon! Just hit a snag in the last one.
globules.png
@TheBestiary Many thanks :)
FCwozBb.png
FCwozBb.png
@INeverMiss
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes can be found in the pickup post. ^^
@INeverMiss
Your adopt is finished! A preview and the codes can be found in the pickup post. ^^
globules.png
@Thebestiary Im back B) [b]Username:[/b] Bootleg [b]Dragon image(s):[/b] Pepper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14178426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141785/14178426_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Vipera, Hypnotic, Okapi [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b] Sakura Lei [b]Other:[/b] // Let me know how much this costs~ Ill be paying in Sprockets, or at least as much as i can. If the cost goes over how many sprockets i currently have ill pay the leftover in treasure~
@Thebestiary
Im back B)

Username: Bootleg
Dragon image(s):
Pepper

14178426_350.png

Genes: Vipera, Hypnotic, Okapi
Apparel/Accents/Skins?: Sakura Lei
Other: //

Let me know how much this costs~
Ill be paying in Sprockets, or at least as much as i can. If the cost goes over how many sprockets i currently have ill pay the leftover in treasure~
@Bootleg
helo again

As for the cost, it should be about 31 sprockets (47,000kt). c:
@Bootleg
helo again

As for the cost, it should be about 31 sprockets (47,000kt). c:
globules.png
@TheBestiary
Ah, alrighty! Would you like me to go ahead and send them over?
@TheBestiary
Ah, alrighty! Would you like me to go ahead and send them over?
@Bootleg
I'm fine either way! Send it whenever you feel like it!
@Bootleg
I'm fine either way! Send it whenever you feel like it!
globules.png
@TheBestiary

She's absolutely gorgeous; thank you! I picked her up, so feel free to take her down.
@TheBestiary

She's absolutely gorgeous; thank you! I picked her up, so feel free to take her down.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@INeverMiss
Alright, thanks for letting me know!
@INeverMiss
Alright, thanks for letting me know!
globules.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14