Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Stannum Of course! And what a coincidence then! Lol, if you’re okay with it you can send the payment now or wait till you’re on the actual slots and not the wait list, either way I don’t mind! I will ping for payment before starting though. :3

@brady @goilat28paces Added to the list! Sorry of you get 2 pings!

@Emputti Added to the list and yes, you can request the Lightning Lantern with the water emblem and its free, just don’t forget the tassel!

@Contaminate I’ve put you on the waiting list and the total would be: 65k Base/Genes + 15k Accent = 80k

@Anemia I will add you to the list! I love your Roaring Imps by the way and I plan to buy one soon! So I am flattered you like my little lantern Imperials! When I do, would you mind if I sponsor you on my adopt shop here and offer a discount to those who have purchased from you?
@Stannum Of course! And what a coincidence then! Lol, if you’re okay with it you can send the payment now or wait till you’re on the actual slots and not the wait list, either way I don’t mind! I will ping for payment before starting though. :3

@brady @goilat28paces Added to the list! Sorry of you get 2 pings!

@Emputti Added to the list and yes, you can request the Lightning Lantern with the water emblem and its free, just don’t forget the tassel!

@Contaminate I’ve put you on the waiting list and the total would be: 65k Base/Genes + 15k Accent = 80k

@Anemia I will add you to the list! I love your Roaring Imps by the way and I plan to buy one soon! So I am flattered you like my little lantern Imperials! When I do, would you mind if I sponsor you on my adopt shop here and offer a discount to those who have purchased from you?
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonnmr ahhh how sweet! that would be really nice, sure!
@dragonnmr ahhh how sweet! that would be really nice, sure!
@dragonNMR
Please ping me when you have slots
@dragonNMR
Please ping me when you have slots
New Sample up of a current order displaying Crystal/Facet! Ping List updated!
New Sample up of a current order displaying Crystal/Facet! Ping List updated!
@dragonNMR thank you!

Also, I've thought about it and I wouldn't mind sponsoring the Solar Blades, plus animation :) Please let me know how much extra that would cost and I will send everything right over. Sorry to change my order again, I hope it isn't an inconvenience!
@dragonNMR thank you!

Also, I've thought about it and I wouldn't mind sponsoring the Solar Blades, plus animation :) Please let me know how much extra that would cost and I will send everything right over. Sorry to change my order again, I hope it isn't an inconvenience!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@dragonNMR
These are gorgeous! Would you ping me when you have slots?
@dragonNMR
These are gorgeous! Would you ping me when you have slots?
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonNMR Could I be on the wait list? Name: @Artemis Size Versions: 350px, 200px, and 100px Lantern Element/ Emblem: Water Lantern Tassel: Match Lantern Apparel: Twice-Dyed Cowl Accent: Yes Additional Notes: No Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1728330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17284/1728330_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR
Could I be on the wait list?

Name: @Artemis
Size Versions: 350px, 200px, and 100px
Lantern Element/ Emblem: Water
Lantern Tassel: Match Lantern
Apparel: Twice-Dyed Cowl
Accent: Yes
Additional Notes: No
Dragon:
1728330_350.png
yHVNH4X.png
@Stannum For an extra 25k I'll animate the solar blades and if you like, I'll also add the flowerfall apparel he has with a subtle animation along with the sponsoring of the blades! So the total would be 90k. :3
@Stannum For an extra 25k I'll animate the solar blades and if you like, I'll also add the flowerfall apparel he has with a subtle animation along with the sponsoring of the blades! So the total would be 90k. :3
@dragonNMR thanks, that would be great! So, Energy Trap + 25kt (for a total of 90kt)? :)
@dragonNMR thanks, that would be great! So, Energy Trap + 25kt (for a total of 90kt)? :)
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Artemis I shall add you to the wait list, for now your total would be 60k Base/Genes + 15 Apparel + 20k Accent = 95k :)

@Stannum It's all perfect, thank you!
@Artemis I shall add you to the wait list, for now your total would be 60k Base/Genes + 15 Apparel + 20k Accent = 95k :)

@Stannum It's all perfect, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75