Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@dragonNMR : Are you open ? Name: @Soujun Size Versions: Biggest size + 100px Lantern Element/ Emblem: water Lantern Tassel: Match Lantern Apparel: None Accent: Yes Additional Notes: I've purchased an adopt from sarydact Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4585390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45854/4585390_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR : Are you open ?

Name: @Soujun
Size Versions: Biggest size + 100px
Lantern Element/ Emblem: water
Lantern Tassel: Match Lantern
Apparel: None
Accent: Yes
Additional Notes: I've purchased an adopt from sarydact
Dragon:
4585390_350.png
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@dragonNMR Name: @Jaz Size Versions: 350px Lantern Element/ Emblem: Light Lantern Tassel: Match Lantern Apparel: Light emblem Accent: His skin Additional Notes: Nope Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9594919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95950/9594919_350.png[/img] [/url] How much would the total be? (Items on your list I have: 100 black tulips, 11 maidens blush, 2 fossilize, 100+trapped mosquitos, plague runestone, 22 gradish, 49 harlequin ladybug, 140 fire ant, 26 wispy foxtails, 200+ celestial horns, 190 lyretail puffers, 94 white-eared hummingbirds)
@dragonNMR

Name: @Jaz
Size Versions: 350px
Lantern Element/ Emblem: Light
Apparel: Light emblem
Accent: His skin
Additional Notes: Nope
Dragon:

9594919_350.png

How much would the total be?

(Items on your list I have:
100 black tulips, 11 maidens blush, 2 fossilize, 100+trapped mosquitos, plague runestone, 22 gradish, 49 harlequin ladybug, 140 fire ant, 26 wispy foxtails, 200+ celestial horns, 190 lyretail puffers, 94 white-eared hummingbirds)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Alexstrasza You take a special slot since you already ordered long before and was the patron of this adoptable!~

@Lucatri You get slot 1!

@Soujun Slot 2!

@Jaz Slot 3! And that's it!

Allow me a moment to comprise quotes for you guys!
@Alexstrasza You take a special slot since you already ordered long before and was the patron of this adoptable!~

@Lucatri You get slot 1!

@Soujun Slot 2!

@Jaz Slot 3! And that's it!

Allow me a moment to comprise quotes for you guys!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
Aw I missed the grand opening! Can you ping me when you have slots open? I have some silks that none of my dragons use and these are really adorable
@dragonNMR
Aw I missed the grand opening! Can you ping me when you have slots open? I have some silks that none of my dragons use and these are really adorable
sBdLZtA.png
Hi @dragonNMR, please tell me if I did this right XD [b]Name:[/b] @Stannum [b]Size Versions:[/b] 350px, 200px, 100px [b]Lantern Element/ Emblem:[/b] Light [b]Lantern Tassel:[/b] Match Lantern [b]Apparel:[/b] Solar Blades with animation [b]Accent:[/b] None [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Would like to trade Accent: Energy Trap in payment, if acceptable. Sponsoring Solar Blades. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8404726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84048/8404726_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: Argh too late XD I'd like a slot when one opens, please! EDIT 2: Updated order to reflect size requests ^^ EDIT 3: Updated to add sponsoring and animation of Solar Blades ^^ Thank you ^^
Hi @dragonNMR, please tell me if I did this right XD

Name: @Stannum
Size Versions: 350px, 200px, 100px
Lantern Element/ Emblem: Light
Apparel: Solar Blades with animation
Accent: None
Additional Notes: Would like to trade Accent: Energy Trap in payment, if acceptable. Sponsoring Solar Blades.
Dragon:
8404726_350.png

EDIT: Argh too late XD I'd like a slot when one opens, please!

EDIT 2: Updated order to reflect size requests ^^

EDIT 3: Updated to add sponsoring and animation of Solar Blades ^^

Thank you ^^

QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Alexstrasza
Total would be: 77 Base/Genes + 40k Apparel + 20k Animated Accent = 135k

@Lucatri You can get multiple size I offer, its free! The standard size is 350px.
Total would be: 77 Base/Genes + 24k Apparel + 15k Accent = 116k

@Soujun
Total would be: 55k Base/Genes (Not including secondary since your accent covers it) + 8k Accent * .05% Discount = 60k

@Jaz @Stannum I am making a waiting list, don’t remove your orders! And I’ll give you quotes in a moment! :D
@Contaminate No worries! If you like you place your order and you’ll be on the waiting list for the next three slots along with Jaz and Stannum!
@Alexstrasza
Total would be: 77 Base/Genes + 40k Apparel + 20k Animated Accent = 135k

@Lucatri You can get multiple size I offer, its free! The standard size is 350px.
Total would be: 77 Base/Genes + 24k Apparel + 15k Accent = 116k

@Soujun
Total would be: 55k Base/Genes (Not including secondary since your accent covers it) + 8k Accent * .05% Discount = 60k

@Jaz @Stannum I am making a waiting list, don’t remove your orders! And I’ll give you quotes in a moment! :D
@Contaminate No worries! If you like you place your order and you’ll be on the waiting list for the next three slots along with Jaz and Stannum!
@dragonNMR : Awesome, sending you the money right now ~
@dragonNMR : Awesome, sending you the money right now ~
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@dragonNMR

Okay, thank you! uvu Just wondering, would you accept 80 (or less) Black Tulips as partial payment? Lowest price for 1 is 1900t right now, I can drop that to 1000t for a nice round number.

If not, I'm more than happy to pay 116k with a tip anyway :) (let me know if you're okay with being tipped in tulips? :p)
@dragonNMR

Okay, thank you! uvu Just wondering, would you accept 80 (or less) Black Tulips as partial payment? Lowest price for 1 is 1900t right now, I can drop that to 1000t for a nice round number.

If not, I'm more than happy to pay 116k with a tip anyway :) (let me know if you're okay with being tipped in tulips? :p)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Oh soot I screw up, @Jaz, you have slot three! let me got you a quote!

@Lucatri That sounds dandy! I'm perfectly fine with a mix payment of that sort! :D
Oh soot I screw up, @Jaz, you have slot three! let me got you a quote!

@Lucatri That sounds dandy! I'm perfectly fine with a mix payment of that sort! :D
@Jaz You’re slot number 3! So, Total would be: 50k Base + 8k Apparel + 20k Skin = 78k
You can pay any mix you’d like of those items if you like!
@Jaz You’re slot number 3! So, Total would be: 50k Base + 8k Apparel + 20k Skin = 78k
You can pay any mix you’d like of those items if you like!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75