Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (MOVED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Contaminate Ah I don't believe I answered your question! Both those items are perfectly fine for payment! The gossamer wing silk is 69k at the lowest on the AH and the crimson arm silks is 15k. :)
@Contaminate Ah I don't believe I answered your question! Both those items are perfectly fine for payment! The gossamer wing silk is 69k at the lowest on the AH and the crimson arm silks is 15k. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR Could I be put on the ping list Name: @Nevvermore Size Versions: Both 100x100px and 350px Lantern Element/ Emblem: How Much for Something like this [img]http://www.tulpaforce.de/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=&media=images:symbol.jpg[/img] on a shadow lantern Lantern Tassel: Plague Apparel: Infectionist's Emblem, Iron Filigree Tail guard, Iron filigree boots, Iron filigree Gauntlets, Iron filigree Banner, Iron filigree Wing Guard, Iron filigree Breastplate and Iron filigree helmet Accent: None Additional Notes: Nope Dragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85921/8592061_350.png[/img] So his genes would be 60k right?
@dragonNMR

Could I be put on the ping list

Name: @Nevvermore
Size Versions: Both 100x100px and 350px
Lantern Element/ Emblem: How Much for Something like this
fetch.php?cache=&media=images:symbol.jpg on a shadow lantern
Lantern Tassel: Plague
Apparel: Infectionist's Emblem, Iron Filigree Tail guard, Iron filigree boots, Iron filigree Gauntlets,
Iron filigree Banner, Iron filigree Wing Guard, Iron filigree Breastplate and Iron filigree helmet
Accent: None
Additional Notes: Nope
Dragon
8592061_350.png
So his genes would be 60k right?
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@dragonNMR - I got pinged to this thread three times? I'd order if I could but I missed when you opened slots sadly I was at work. :(

Unless you have slots open now and if so let me know and I will link the dragon I want done. :D
@dragonNMR - I got pinged to this thread three times? I'd order if I could but I missed when you opened slots sadly I was at work. :(

Unless you have slots open now and if so let me know and I will link the dragon I want done. :D
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@nevvermore Ping List or Waiting List? Since you’re already on the ping list, lol!
The emblem would be free!
As for the apparel, I was dreading the day the filigree armor would be requested lol! The alchemist claws are free by the way, would you like me to add them?

The total for that set would be: 60k Base/Genes + 140k Apparel (oh god so much filigree, the Infectionist's Emblem will be free if you choose to get all of the rest!) = 200k

@PastelVampire You got pinged 3 times? O-o Is FR repinging every time I edit my slots post? *glares at FR…* I just got pinged myself 4 times from you two guys! Lol The slots are full unfortunately but there is the waiting list for those who want to order ahead and maybe pay to guarantee their order the next time a slot opens. I already have two in the waiting list that paid ahead! lol, I was not expecting this much demand! x'D
@nevvermore Ping List or Waiting List? Since you’re already on the ping list, lol!
The emblem would be free!
As for the apparel, I was dreading the day the filigree armor would be requested lol! The alchemist claws are free by the way, would you like me to add them?

The total for that set would be: 60k Base/Genes + 140k Apparel (oh god so much filigree, the Infectionist's Emblem will be free if you choose to get all of the rest!) = 200k

@PastelVampire You got pinged 3 times? O-o Is FR repinging every time I edit my slots post? *glares at FR…* I just got pinged myself 4 times from you two guys! Lol The slots are full unfortunately but there is the waiting list for those who want to order ahead and maybe pay to guarantee their order the next time a slot opens. I already have two in the waiting list that paid ahead! lol, I was not expecting this much demand! x'D
@dragonNMR just to let you know, yes we are getting pinged every time the slots post is edited ^^' I was pinged again earlier but couldn't find a new post, until I looked at the waiting list and saw that my payment had been noted.
@dragonNMR just to let you know, yes we are getting pinged every time the slots post is edited ^^' I was pinged again earlier but couldn't find a new post, until I looked at the waiting list and saw that my payment had been noted.
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum PFFFTTTT thanks so much FR, you never did that when I had my pokemon shop! Dx Ugh, I shall go fix it! >:/
@Stannum PFFFTTTT thanks so much FR, you never did that when I had my pokemon shop! Dx Ugh, I shall go fix it! >:/
@dragonNMR

Could you shove me on the waiting list?
\\i was pinged three times as well
@dragonNMR

Could you shove me on the waiting list?
\\i was pinged three times as well
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@HollyBleurose I'm very sorry! FR has betrayed me and made me look like a fool! llol D'x

Okay enough antics, yes I shall put you on the wait list and you can make an order so you know the price ahead of time! :3
@HollyBleurose I'm very sorry! FR has betrayed me and made me look like a fool! llol D'x

Okay enough antics, yes I shall put you on the wait list and you can make an order so you know the price ahead of time! :3
Got pinged three times as well, before, FR didn't sent a ping when you edited a post, and now they send one everytime ?
Oh well, it's not your fault, I was pinged four time in another user shop because of something similar.
Just hope they'll fix it.

Anyway, can't wait to see my adopt ^-^
Got pinged three times as well, before, FR didn't sent a ping when you edited a post, and now they send one everytime ?
Oh well, it's not your fault, I was pinged four time in another user shop because of something similar.
Just hope they'll fix it.

Anyway, can't wait to see my adopt ^-^
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@dragonNMR Posting to help keep an eye on it. I'd like to get one of these for my dragoness, Yuka. Though with a Light or Shadow lantern instead with eyes to match. (whichever would fit more) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9872484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98725/9872484_350.png[/img] [/url] As it stands now, I have very little money, but I could easily earn said money when the need arises. Sorta. (profit exalting and slowly grinding the Fairgrounds) I'll have to formally order once I actually get the money set aside.
@dragonNMR Posting to help keep an eye on it. I'd like to get one of these for my dragoness, Yuka. Though with a Light or Shadow lantern instead with eyes to match. (whichever would fit more)

9872484_350.png

As it stands now, I have very little money, but I could easily earn said money when the need arises. Sorta. (profit exalting and slowly grinding the Fairgrounds) I'll have to formally order once I actually get the money set aside.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75