Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Stannum All the size variations are free! So you can get whatever sizes you like and all or some of them! :3

Total would be: 65k Base/Genes and I’d be glad to get the energy trap accent if its of equal value in the AH (not sure if its higher or lower lol)!
@Stannum All the size variations are free! So you can get whatever sizes you like and all or some of them! :3

Total would be: 65k Base/Genes and I’d be glad to get the energy trap accent if its of equal value in the AH (not sure if its higher or lower lol)!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
Maidens blush are currently at 4500 treasure in the AH so 11 = 49500.
Plague runestone is at 9kT
Wispy foxtails at 725 treasure, so 26 = 18850

Total: 77350

Are those items + 1000 treasure fine?
@dragonNMR
Maidens blush are currently at 4500 treasure in the AH so 11 = 49500.
Plague runestone is at 9kT
Wispy foxtails at 725 treasure, so 26 = 18850

Total: 77350

Are those items + 1000 treasure fine?
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz Sounds perfect!
@Jaz Sounds perfect!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR sweet, I'd like to get all 3 sizes then, if you're OK with it ^^ and Energy Trap is currently 69kt (lowest AH price), so it works out quite neatly! I can send it now if you'd like! Thanks for considering ^^
@dragonNMR sweet, I'd like to get all 3 sizes then, if you're OK with it ^^ and Energy Trap is currently 69kt (lowest AH price), so it works out quite neatly! I can send it now if you'd like! Thanks for considering ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@dragonNMR : Could I ask for the 100px size as well in my order please ? (I'll edit my post)
@dragonNMR : Could I ask for the 100px size as well in my order please ? (I'll edit my post)
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@dragonNMR ooh i love these omg can i be added to the pinglist for imp lanterns? ty ^3^
@dragonNMR ooh i love these omg can i be added to the pinglist for imp lanterns? ty ^3^
tE3gzj2.png
@dragonnmr !!
Add me to the pinglist please? I don't have enough funds at the moment but i'd love to buy!
@dragonnmr !!
Add me to the pinglist please? I don't have enough funds at the moment but i'd love to buy!
@dragonNMR
Please ping me when you have slots~
@dragonNMR
Please ping me when you have slots~
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@dragonNMR

I would love to be added to pinglist for future spots :)

Edit: Also, a small question: Would it be possible to order the lantern for example in Lightnings color but with Water symbol?
@dragonNMR

I would love to be added to pinglist for future spots :)

Edit: Also, a small question: Would it be possible to order the lantern for example in Lightnings color but with Water symbol?
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@dragonNMR I've got Gossamer Wing Silks and Crimson Arm Silks, is that a fair exchange for the adopt? [b]Name[/b]: @Contaminate [b]Size Versions[/b]: Standard [b]Lantern Element/ Emblem[/b]: Plague [b]Lantern Tassel[/b]: Match lantern [b]Apparel[/b]: None [b]Accent[/b]: Yes [b]Additional Notes[/b]: n/a [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1818855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18189/1818855_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR I've got Gossamer Wing Silks and Crimson Arm Silks, is that a fair exchange for the adopt?

Name: @Contaminate
Size Versions: Standard
Lantern Element/ Emblem: Plague
Lantern Tassel: Match lantern
Apparel: None
Accent: Yes
Additional Notes: n/a
Dragon:
1818855_350.png
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75