Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty - PINGLIST
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Eylim I don't even remember what I ordered tbh. 8'D

I'm glad everything is working out for you now though and thank you for the update. ^^
@Eylim I don't even remember what I ordered tbh. 8'D

I'm glad everything is working out for you now though and thank you for the update. ^^
CLu4BqN.png
@Eylim Please add me to your pinglist.
@Eylim Please add me to your pinglist.
28s0dn9.png
@Axikor
Forgot to ask, what do you want the elemental backgrounds on your two to be?

@AsinaElphine
You'd ordered Alexander, with two pieces of apparel, but seem to have changed his look since then. You're more than free to either have me do him anyways or change your order, free of charge no matter what.

@Tierce
Added!! It'll be a while, but thank you for your interest.
@Axikor
Forgot to ask, what do you want the elemental backgrounds on your two to be?

@AsinaElphine
You'd ordered Alexander, with two pieces of apparel, but seem to have changed his look since then. You're more than free to either have me do him anyways or change your order, free of charge no matter what.

@Tierce
Added!! It'll be a while, but thank you for your interest.
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim Alexander is perfectly fine. c: I've put his apparel back on(Or the apparel I'd like him to have anyway.) It's a teardrop set, though you don't have to do all the pieces if you can't~ c: THank you so much, once again!
@Eylim Alexander is perfectly fine. c: I've put his apparel back on(Or the apparel I'd like him to have anyway.) It's a teardrop set, though you don't have to do all the pieces if you can't~ c: THank you so much, once again!
CLu4BqN.png
@AsinaElphine
It's no trouble at all!! I don't mind doing extra work to make up for making you all wait so long.
You also do have a coupon for a free dragon with a limited amount of apparel -- those won't be started till I've finished all the old ones, but you're free to leave me a reference and I'll get on it ASAP. ^^
@AsinaElphine
It's no trouble at all!! I don't mind doing extra work to make up for making you all wait so long.
You also do have a coupon for a free dragon with a limited amount of apparel -- those won't be started till I've finished all the old ones, but you're free to leave me a reference and I'll get on it ASAP. ^^
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim

Oh they look so pretty and cute^^ thank you the waiting was worth it, can you put me in your general pinglist too?
@Eylim

Oh they look so pretty and cute^^ thank you the waiting was worth it, can you put me in your general pinglist too?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Eylim
Oh thank you! I'll keep with that order then, please. As for the freebie, I'll let you know? I might use it to gift a friend c:
@Eylim
Oh thank you! I'll keep with that order then, please. As for the freebie, I'll let you know? I might use it to gift a friend c:
9sPoCQG.png
@Eylim ping me for new breeds, please!
@Eylim ping me for new breeds, please!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@Eylim

Oh, uh, go ahead and match their elements.
@Eylim

Oh, uh, go ahead and match their elements.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Eylim Could I be on pinglist?
@Eylim Could I be on pinglist?
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48