Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty - PINGLIST
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@eylim it seems ur pings got lost in my notifications lol but im pretty sure i ordered two adopts from you 0:((i looked thru my pms and i sent u 110k)) a coalt and a fae(which u finished it looks great)) and thanks for the cupon
@eylim it seems ur pings got lost in my notifications lol but im pretty sure i ordered two adopts from you 0:((i looked thru my pms and i sent u 110k)) a coalt and a fae(which u finished it looks great)) and thanks for the cupon
goSc2L4.png
@Eylim
Please add me to the general pinglist please!
@Eylim
Please add me to the general pinglist please!
@Eylim Can you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
@Eylim Can you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Eylim
Hi, I just want to check on the status of my adopts? I ordered a coatl a long time ago and sent payment, and now it's been two months since you offered the coupon for another dragon...
@Eylim
Hi, I just want to check on the status of my adopts? I ordered a coatl a long time ago and sent payment, and now it's been two months since you offered the coupon for another dragon...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Eylim

I'm still waiting on adopts that I ordered back in May 2015, and at this point I've changed both of the dragons completely so I'd just prefer a refund. I had sent 91000 initially and then added a detail and sent over another 7000, so I need 98kT back. If you'd like screenshots of the PMs I can provide those.
@Eylim

I'm still waiting on adopts that I ordered back in May 2015, and at this point I've changed both of the dragons completely so I'd just prefer a refund. I had sent 91000 initially and then added a detail and sent over another 7000, so I need 98kT back. If you'd like screenshots of the PMs I can provide those.
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Eylim Same as the people above. I paid 121k for an adopt on May 24, 2015. I was offered a coupon and took you up on the offer. It's coming up on a year now and I haven't gotten any art yet. Can I have a refund? [img]http://i.imgur.com/0NVwjF2.png[/img]
@Eylim
Same as the people above. I paid 121k for an adopt on May 24, 2015. I was offered a coupon and took you up on the offer. It's coming up on a year now and I haven't gotten any art yet. Can I have a refund?

0NVwjF2.png
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Eylim
Hey, it's been about 2 and a half months now and I haven't heard back (actually my last post is still the last post here). Your dragons are fed so I was wondering if you might give me a refund when you have a moment to look at this.
@Eylim
Hey, it's been about 2 and a half months now and I haven't heard back (actually my last post is still the last post here). Your dragons are fed so I was wondering if you might give me a refund when you have a moment to look at this.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Eylim

these are so cute! add me to the pinglist please~!
@Eylim

these are so cute! add me to the pinglist please~!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Eylim

Oh my goodness how adorable!! May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Eylim

Oh my goodness how adorable!! May I please be added to the pinglist?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Eylim

Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@Eylim

Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48