Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty - PINGLIST
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@Eylim Can you please ping me when you reopen? Thank you! :)
@Eylim Can you please ping me when you reopen? Thank you! :)
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
Please add me to that pinglist o U o @Eylim
Please add me to that pinglist o U o @Eylim
@Eylim oh these are gorgeous! And *perfect* for what I'm looking for. I'm needing something to fill up a blank sidebar on my bios, and these fit, oh so well!

Can you please add me to your pinglist? I'll definitely order some when it's time! (don't stress over your orders, though - take care!)
@Eylim oh these are gorgeous! And *perfect* for what I'm looking for. I'm needing something to fill up a blank sidebar on my bios, and these fit, oh so well!

Can you please add me to your pinglist? I'll definitely order some when it's time! (don't stress over your orders, though - take care!)
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@morningstar1 @Stormdragon @Senpai @Cardtrick @Ammoth @PrancingDoe @Zhar @TobiTenkit @Tangaroa @Mewnaphy @DweebLord @EliasAinsworth @OverlordFreya @FlareSolaire @Mary @Zekkass @Cheshire @AriaTLoak @ErinNarcissa @Ammut @ZincAlloy @MarquiseCarabas @Subjugation @Sarra @xxneonblazexx @Scream @Axikor @Frostpebble @HollowedAngel

Hey all, I'm so sorry it's been a long time. I'm finally back at school where I can work on these and intend to get them done as soon as possible. I'm so extremely sorry for the wait - I didn't realize my family would basically block me from my computer all summer. As an apology, I'd like to extend all of you who have had to wait a coupon for one free dragon with up to five pieces of apparel. I'll be writing all your names down with that so I can remember, and it doesn't expire. In addition, for those of you who have since changed your dragon's appearance and want the art to reflect that instead of what you ordered, I'm willing to do the updated image free of charge, no matter what's been added.
To those who asked for status updates, I'm especially sorry. Any time on FR I got through mobile, and it was five minutes here and there to feed my dragons. I use a phone on whatever internet connection is available, and felt that if I made a status update I'd need to ping everyone, which was not feasible on the system I used. I'm not making excuses for it, please understand, I'm just trying to explain why there's been the silence.

If there's anyone I've missed in pings here, please note that this applies to you as well!! And if I pinged you but have done your dragon feel free to disregard.

Last edit -- If you want more details, please feel free to PM me. I know that it's been several months and little communication save for base details. I don't mind privately explaining things I'd rather not post publicly.
@morningstar1 @Stormdragon @Senpai @Cardtrick @Ammoth @PrancingDoe @Zhar @TobiTenkit @Tangaroa @Mewnaphy @DweebLord @EliasAinsworth @OverlordFreya @FlareSolaire @Mary @Zekkass @Cheshire @AriaTLoak @ErinNarcissa @Ammut @ZincAlloy @MarquiseCarabas @Subjugation @Sarra @xxneonblazexx @Scream @Axikor @Frostpebble @HollowedAngel

Hey all, I'm so sorry it's been a long time. I'm finally back at school where I can work on these and intend to get them done as soon as possible. I'm so extremely sorry for the wait - I didn't realize my family would basically block me from my computer all summer. As an apology, I'd like to extend all of you who have had to wait a coupon for one free dragon with up to five pieces of apparel. I'll be writing all your names down with that so I can remember, and it doesn't expire. In addition, for those of you who have since changed your dragon's appearance and want the art to reflect that instead of what you ordered, I'm willing to do the updated image free of charge, no matter what's been added.
To those who asked for status updates, I'm especially sorry. Any time on FR I got through mobile, and it was five minutes here and there to feed my dragons. I use a phone on whatever internet connection is available, and felt that if I made a status update I'd need to ping everyone, which was not feasible on the system I used. I'm not making excuses for it, please understand, I'm just trying to explain why there's been the silence.

If there's anyone I've missed in pings here, please note that this applies to you as well!! And if I pinged you but have done your dragon feel free to disregard.

Last edit -- If you want more details, please feel free to PM me. I know that it's been several months and little communication save for base details. I don't mind privately explaining things I'd rather not post publicly.
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim Uh, I'd kinda forgotten about this eventually, as I thought it just wouldn't happen. The dragon I ordered it for has been exalted. Can I change it to another dragon? With the same features that add to 37k. (the initial price I paid) - and with this, would I still be eligible for the 'coupon'?
@Eylim Uh, I'd kinda forgotten about this eventually, as I thought it just wouldn't happen. The dragon I ordered it for has been exalted. Can I change it to another dragon? With the same features that add to 37k. (the initial price I paid) - and with this, would I still be eligible for the 'coupon'?
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Eylim
Just checking in to say that I have slightly changed the appearances of both my dragons, and would like the portraits to reflect that.

And don't worry about your delay, it's completely understandable; life happens.
@Eylim
Just checking in to say that I have slightly changed the appearances of both my dragons, and would like the portraits to reflect that.

And don't worry about your delay, it's completely understandable; life happens.
ZincAlloy.gif
@Subjugation
That's completely on me, I'm so terribly sorry. You're most certainly eligible, and since it's my fault for taking so long that wouldn't take up the 'coupon' at all. Don't worry about going over what you initially paid for, I don't mind making up for this.

@ZincAlloy
Thanks for letting me know, I'll get right on that. Thank you so much for your patience and understand, I honestly can't say how much that means to me.
@Subjugation
That's completely on me, I'm so terribly sorry. You're most certainly eligible, and since it's my fault for taking so long that wouldn't take up the 'coupon' at all. Don't worry about going over what you initially paid for, I don't mind making up for this.

@ZincAlloy
Thanks for letting me know, I'll get right on that. Thank you so much for your patience and understand, I honestly can't say how much that means to me.
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim thanks for the update ^^
if I may, can I change my order if it has not been started yet? Imw worried I might have already sold or traded some of the dragons from my order
@Eylim thanks for the update ^^
if I may, can I change my order if it has not been started yet? Imw worried I might have already sold or traded some of the dragons from my order
@HollowedAngel
Go right ahead, either through posting here or a PM, whichever is best for you.
@HollowedAngel
Go right ahead, either through posting here or a PM, whichever is best for you.
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim Thanks for the update, and don't stress about it, life happens. I think my boy Mumford is still wearing the same stuff as when I requested him? For the free one I'd like this guy please! With the hat, goggles, scarf, sword, and pants. With an orange background would be great. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3846129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38462/3846129_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks, and glad to have you back on FR!
@Eylim Thanks for the update, and don't stress about it, life happens.
I think my boy Mumford is still wearing the same stuff as when I requested him? For the free one I'd like this guy please! With the hat, goggles, scarf, sword, and pants. With an orange background would be great. :)

3846129_350.png

Thanks, and glad to have you back on FR!
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48