Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty - PINGLIST
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Eylim

Ahhh it's gorgeous! Thank you so much, you worked very hard on all of them!

I would be happy to use the free coupon, though I am unsure on which dragon to use at the moment. Once you have the rules or whatever for the coupons settled, be sure to get back to us. :)
@Eylim

Ahhh it's gorgeous! Thank you so much, you worked very hard on all of them!

I would be happy to use the free coupon, though I am unsure on which dragon to use at the moment. Once you have the rules or whatever for the coupons settled, be sure to get back to us. :)
tumblr_ozug0vi2Vt1uoy3ywo1_500.png
@Mewnaphy

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like it, and thank you so much for your patience!!

I don't think I correctly stated it in the post where I delivered your art, but you can use it for one free dragon with up to five pieces of apparel. I will say that they won't be started till I've got all the older orders done, but they're up right after that before I open shop again. If you have further questions, you're free to ask!
@Mewnaphy

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like it, and thank you so much for your patience!!

I don't think I correctly stated it in the post where I delivered your art, but you can use it for one free dragon with up to five pieces of apparel. I will say that they won't be started till I've got all the older orders done, but they're up right after that before I open shop again. If you have further questions, you're free to ask!
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim Could you put me on the pinglist, please? c: I'm in love with these portraits.
@Eylim Could you put me on the pinglist, please? c: I'm in love with these portraits.
2wrghtg.jpg
@eylim could I be added to the ping List?
@eylim could I be added to the ping List?
tumblr_nw11z42Isr1t4gfuko3_r1_500.png
@Eylim Please put me on the list for new breeds. Are you still open to take orders now?
@Eylim Please put me on the list for new breeds. Are you still open to take orders now?
Gpasq5f.png
@Crysi @Nesoi

Thanks so much!! Added.

@kazay

Nope, that's why it says pinglist in the title. I've got a large backlog. Would you like to be on the list for when I reopen?
@Crysi @Nesoi

Thanks so much!! Added.

@kazay

Nope, that's why it says pinglist in the title. I've got a large backlog. Would you like to be on the list for when I reopen?
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim
yes please :)
@Eylim
yes please :)
Gpasq5f.png
@Eylim - Pinglist me please!
@Eylim - Pinglist me please!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
Hi @Eylim, thanks for the adoptable of Luminance! I'd like to use the coupon on this girl. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15808015][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158081/15808015_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Are there any extra charges for her?
Hi @Eylim, thanks for the adoptable of Luminance!

I'd like to use the coupon on this girl.
15808015_350.png

Are there any extra charges for her?
@Gilan

Added!! Thanks so much for your interest.

@Mary

No problem!! Thank you ever so much for your patience.
And nope, no extra charges. I will say that they won't be started till I've got all the older orders done, so chances are it'll be a while, but they're up right after that before I open shop again. If you have further questions, you're free to ask!
@Gilan

Added!! Thanks so much for your interest.

@Mary

No problem!! Thank you ever so much for your patience.
And nope, no extra charges. I will say that they won't be started till I've got all the older orders done, so chances are it'll be a while, but they're up right after that before I open shop again. If you have further questions, you're free to ask!
6gNJryW.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48