Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
I would also like a starter tree please! Sending payment now :3
@miirshroom
I would also like a starter tree please! Sending payment now :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@miirshroom I'd like a starter too, please. :D Sending you 10k!
@miirshroom I'd like a starter too, please. :D Sending you 10k!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
@miirshroom *unholy screech*

I'd like a starter as well, and please ping me if a funding slot becomes available!!! :D
@miirshroom *unholy screech*

I'd like a starter as well, and please ping me if a funding slot becomes available!!! :D
@miirshroom Okay! Maybe I can fund the cliffside milkweed at a later point :)

Also, may I order an autumn Trident Maple in a basic-sized red planter with 1 cindershroom, 2 jungle grasses, and 4 chickadees? I'll go ahead and send the materials over, but if you're too swamped at the moment, just put my stuff on the back burner and get to it whenever you can, no rush!
@miirshroom Okay! Maybe I can fund the cliffside milkweed at a later point :)

Also, may I order an autumn Trident Maple in a basic-sized red planter with 1 cindershroom, 2 jungle grasses, and 4 chickadees? I'll go ahead and send the materials over, but if you're too swamped at the moment, just put my stuff on the back burner and get to it whenever you can, no rush!
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
[center]I've been working on the owlets today (and also making delicious soup so that I don't need to cook for the next few days. Horray!). Putting together new orders is quite quick and easy compared to drawing new art, so I'll try to drop them off within the same day of ordering. @Pennifeather Waiting on the 10k treasure payment for your starter bonsai! @Soleil [i]You planted a foraged Granny Smith Apple and it turned into a little apple tree! Unfortunately, the Jumbo Shrimp that you also planted did not grow into a Shrimp Tree.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/08.str.Soleil_zpsvwiqo3wk.png[/img] @owlfeathers [i]This Coastal Redwood sapling was struggling to grow under the shaded canopy of the Viridian Labyrinth, so you put it in a pot and took it home to care for.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/09.str.owlfeathers_zpskfndpzcv.png[/img] @Twelvewishes [i]Miniature trees can be helpful in underwater lairs, to help dragons not native to the Water Flight to feel more comfortable with being away from the sun-lit skies.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/10.str.Twelvewishes_zpsqos8wvw4.png[/img] @Kelenthe [i]Your Maple Bonsai has attracted a small group of chickadees. Perhaps they mean to stay with your clan through the winter?[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/11.2xOrd.Kelenthe_zpshjilq7pp.png[/img]
I've been working on the owlets today (and also making delicious soup so that I don't need to cook for the next few days. Horray!). Putting together new orders is quite quick and easy compared to drawing new art, so I'll try to drop them off within the same day of ordering.

@Pennifeather Waiting on the 10k treasure payment for your starter bonsai!

@Soleil
You planted a foraged Granny Smith Apple and it turned into a little apple tree!
Unfortunately, the Jumbo Shrimp that you also planted did not grow into a Shrimp Tree.

08.str.Soleil_zpsvwiqo3wk.png

@owlfeathers
This Coastal Redwood sapling was struggling to grow under the shaded canopy of the Viridian Labyrinth, so you put it in a pot and took it home to care for.

09.str.owlfeathers_zpskfndpzcv.png

@Twelvewishes
Miniature trees can be helpful in underwater lairs, to help dragons not native to the Water Flight to feel more comfortable with being away from the sun-lit skies.

10.str.Twelvewishes_zpsqos8wvw4.png

@Kelenthe
Your Maple Bonsai has attracted a small group of chickadees.
Perhaps they mean to stay with your clan through the winter?

11.2xOrd.Kelenthe_zpshjilq7pp.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom it's perfect, thank you so much!
@miirshroom it's perfect, thank you so much!
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@miirshroom *o* This is great! I'd like to order a starter bonsai, please! I'll send the treasure right away ^^
@miirshroom *o* This is great! I'd like to order a starter bonsai, please! I'll send the treasure right away ^^
cZLsLHr.png
@miirshroom ahh, it's lovely! :D :D :D Thank you!!!
@miirshroom ahh, it's lovely! :D :D :D Thank you!!!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
[center]@Kelenthe @SandScales @Twelvewishes There's a spot open for funding a Creature or plant, and an update to the procedure for funding new items. [quote]*NEW* (Nov 13) A single person may only hold one of three funding slots at any given time. Bonsai Funding and Additional Item Funding are independent (a person can still be in line for one of each at the same time!). It is possible to skip the slots entirely in the case that the item being funded is part of an existing set (for example, the artwork for the WildWood Owls is already done, even though only the Sakura Owls have been funded so far). There is no additional fee beyond the item cost when updating a Bonsai Planter to add your newly funded item(s).[/quote] @krissybuttbutt [i]The Wildwood Owlets are a bit miffed that their Sakura Owlet cousins won't share their perch in the Maple Tree. It's a good thing you've made plans to transplant more Bonsai into your planter![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/12.2xOrd.krissybuttbutt.a_zpsiklr7a23.png[/img] @Pennifeather [i]Some of the more patient Light Flight members have also been trying to train full-sized Juniper Shrubs to have a cork-screw shaped trunk like this.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/06.str.Pennifeather_zpsv8uahuif.png[/img] @Jaena [i]You wonder if the Java Sparrow would taste sweeter if you were to feed it sap from your Sugar Maple Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/13.str.Jaena_zps8krz9ung.png[/img] [/center]
@Kelenthe @SandScales @Twelvewishes
There's a spot open for funding a Creature or plant, and an update to the procedure for funding new items.
Quote:
*NEW* (Nov 13)
A single person may only hold one of three funding slots at any given time. Bonsai Funding and Additional Item Funding are independent (a person can still be in line for one of each at the same time!). It is possible to skip the slots entirely in the case that the item being funded is part of an existing set (for example, the artwork for the WildWood Owls is already done, even though only the Sakura Owls have been funded so far).

There is no additional fee beyond the item cost when updating a Bonsai Planter to add your newly funded item(s).

@krissybuttbutt
The Wildwood Owlets are a bit miffed that their Sakura Owlet cousins won't share their perch in the Maple Tree.
It's a good thing you've made plans to transplant more Bonsai into your planter!

12.2xOrd.krissybuttbutt.a_zpsiklr7a23.png

@Pennifeather
Some of the more patient Light Flight members have also been trying to train full-sized Juniper Shrubs to have a cork-screw shaped trunk like this.

06.str.Pennifeather_zpsv8uahuif.png

@Jaena
You wonder if the Java Sparrow would taste sweeter if you were to feed it sap from your Sugar Maple Bonsai.

13.str.Jaena_zps8krz9ung.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom It's adorable, thank you! If I order bonsai from you in the future, do I place them all in different pots, or can I have this first one changed as requested?
@miirshroom It's adorable, thank you! If I order bonsai from you in the future, do I place them all in different pots, or can I have this first one changed as requested?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494