Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 493 494
@miirshroom Oh my gosh! You opened the shop!!! :D

I'd really like a Starter Bonsai, please? It's a good place to start. I'm definitely going to want a little collection of these! ♥
@miirshroom Oh my gosh! You opened the shop!!! :D

I'd really like a Starter Bonsai, please? It's a good place to start. I'm definitely going to want a little collection of these! ♥
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Twelvewishes Yep, that would be okay =) I've been thinking about how I'll need to do the snakes, and I'll probably end up giving them a ground pose & a tree pose.

@Rifter @AmeEgaree @JCStitches
Sure, send 10k treasure and I can get some starter Bonsai's made!

@Emyliine =]

I'll need to see if I can find the real-world counterpart to the cliffside milkweed, since it's not a plant that I'd heard of before, I think...
@Twelvewishes Yep, that would be okay =) I've been thinking about how I'll need to do the snakes, and I'll probably end up giving them a ground pose & a tree pose.

@Rifter @AmeEgaree @JCStitches
Sure, send 10k treasure and I can get some starter Bonsai's made!

@Emyliine =]

I'll need to see if I can find the real-world counterpart to the cliffside milkweed, since it's not a plant that I'd heard of before, I think...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Im a bit confused on how we pay for items? The spread sheet seems....messy D: my poor simple brain cant comprehend it XD Do we use treasure? Or items?
Im a bit confused on how we pay for items? The spread sheet seems....messy D: my poor simple brain cant comprehend it XD Do we use treasure? Or items?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
[center]@PudgyMutt Did you read the steps in the "How to Order" post completely as well? There is a fixed treasure cost depending on size (2k for 100 px. wide, 4k for 200 px. wide, and 10k for 500 px. wide) and everything else is paid for with items. The most basic thing you could order is a 100 px. planter and a tree for 2k treasure plus the item cost (in this case: 15 maple seeds for the tree, which is discounted to 10 maple seeds because the tree matches the autumn season) [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/bbfd1850a757e6717aaf6d57d6f18e65/tumblr_newpjgflkE1u3wsjco5_100.png[/img] Everything else can be changed by paying in more items: [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/fa80f860b08e79c1d30414bef3ab5390/tumblr_newpztn1fi1u3wsjco6_r1_400.png[/img] ===>> [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/82485419054ad4193c053dc3eda6d403/tumblr_newpztn1fi1u3wsjco5_r1_100.png[/img] If you're still confused, let me know what more I can do to make it clearer! Also, I meant to drop these earlier, but had to run off to catch a bus. @JCStitches [i]This Sugar Maple was once bright green, but faded to a red that matches the Plaguebringer's element as the autumn days grew shorter and the sunlight lessened.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/14.str.JCStitches_zpshmiueabu.png[/img] @Rifter [i]The best part about this Honeycrisp Apple Bonsai is that everything is edible! Except for the planter of course. And the dirt. Don't eat that, yuck![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/15.str.Rifter_zpsj95eug6r.png[/img] @AmeEgaree [i]There are some species of conifer that require fire to germinate their seeds successfully. This Coastal Redwood is not one of them. Keep well away from lava![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/16.str.AmeEgaree_zpswu7jp2e7.png[/img] [/center]
@PudgyMutt Did you read the steps in the "How to Order" post completely as well?
There is a fixed treasure cost depending on size (2k for 100 px. wide, 4k for 200 px. wide, and 10k for 500 px. wide) and everything else is paid for with items.

The most basic thing you could order is a 100 px. planter and a tree for 2k treasure plus the item cost (in this case: 15 maple seeds for the tree, which is discounted to 10 maple seeds because the tree matches the autumn season)
tumblr_newpjgflkE1u3wsjco5_100.png

Everything else can be changed by paying in more items:

tumblr_newpztn1fi1u3wsjco6_r1_400.png ===>> tumblr_newpztn1fi1u3wsjco5_r1_100.png

If you're still confused, let me know what more I can do to make it clearer!

Also, I meant to drop these earlier, but had to run off to catch a bus.

@JCStitches
This Sugar Maple was once bright green, but faded to a red that matches the Plaguebringer's element as the autumn days grew shorter and the sunlight lessened.

14.str.JCStitches_zpshmiueabu.png

@Rifter
The best part about this Honeycrisp Apple Bonsai is that everything is edible! Except for the planter of course. And the dirt. Don't eat that, yuck!

15.str.Rifter_zpsj95eug6r.png

@AmeEgaree
There are some species of conifer that require fire to germinate their seeds successfully. This Coastal Redwood is not one of them. Keep well away from lava!

16.str.AmeEgaree_zpswu7jp2e7.png
@miirshroom

Oh my gosh, I love it!! It's absolutely splendid. Thank you so very much!
@miirshroom

Oh my gosh, I love it!! It's absolutely splendid. Thank you so very much!
pEubtYJ.png
OHHHH ok ok I get it now! So treasure and some specific items. I think I may save up for one!
OHHHH ok ok I get it now! So treasure and some specific items. I think I may save up for one!
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
Okay I think I'm a little slow, I'm trying to fit together the pricing and what not.
A sugar maple would be 15 maple leaves, Orange base would be 2k + 10 Impure Sacridite, Items would be 10 glow mushroom?
Did I get that right?

I'd also Like to fund the Dwarf Mushroom
@miirshroom
Okay I think I'm a little slow, I'm trying to fit together the pricing and what not.
A sugar maple would be 15 maple leaves, Orange base would be 2k + 10 Impure Sacridite, Items would be 10 glow mushroom?
Did I get that right?

I'd also Like to fund the Dwarf Mushroom
@miirshroom
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@AmeEgaree

Okay, just to confirm, is it the Autumn version of the Sugar Maple that you'll be wanting? If so, it's only 10 maple leaves, and if not then let me know if you'd like the Spring/Summer/Winter version. Also, you'll need to wait until there's a slot available in order to fund the Dwarf Mushroom, but I can add it into the same planter at a later point in time! (the rest of the order is correct).
@AmeEgaree

Okay, just to confirm, is it the Autumn version of the Sugar Maple that you'll be wanting? If so, it's only 10 maple leaves, and if not then let me know if you'd like the Spring/Summer/Winter version. Also, you'll need to wait until there's a slot available in order to fund the Dwarf Mushroom, but I can add it into the same planter at a later point in time! (the rest of the order is correct).
Could I order a starter bonsai please? I have no idea how these things work
Could I order a starter bonsai please? I have no idea how these things work
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
@miirshroom Thank you so much! It's as lovely as I hoped! ♥ In fact, I'd like to order another if that's okay? :D

Just to be certain I understand the ordering process, if I wanted a Spring Granny Smith tree in a basic sized red dish with jungle grass and 2 java sparrows it would be:
20 Java Sparrows, 10 Jungle Grass, 2k + 5 jasper, and 10 granny smith apples?

Are the Sakura owelets considered funded or just the Wildwood?
@miirshroom Thank you so much! It's as lovely as I hoped! ♥ In fact, I'd like to order another if that's okay? :D

Just to be certain I understand the ordering process, if I wanted a Spring Granny Smith tree in a basic sized red dish with jungle grass and 2 java sparrows it would be:
20 Java Sparrows, 10 Jungle Grass, 2k + 5 jasper, and 10 granny smith apples?

Are the Sakura owelets considered funded or just the Wildwood?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 493 494