Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 493 494
@miirshroom oooh! :'D Awesome! I'd like to fund some trees and creatues, if that's alright with you? As well as buy some things x3

500 px wide pot with BLACK Glazing and Expanded Shale substrate

Tortoise Shell Bamboo Funding

Gecko funding (Cave Gecko)

Sugar Maple
Juniper Tree

So in total that would be:
10k TR + 10x Depleted Sacridite + 10x Shale
99x Bamboo Shoots (Tree Funding)
99x Cave Gecko (Animal funding)
15x Maple Leaf (Sugar Maple Tree)
15x Redwood Kindling (Juniper Tree)

I also have the funding for several other trees as well, but I understand that you only want one funding per person per time? Or something like that x3

Did I do it right? xDDD lol! Glad to see this open! Congrats on doing that!
@miirshroom oooh! :'D Awesome! I'd like to fund some trees and creatues, if that's alright with you? As well as buy some things x3

500 px wide pot with BLACK Glazing and Expanded Shale substrate

Tortoise Shell Bamboo Funding

Gecko funding (Cave Gecko)

Sugar Maple
Juniper Tree

So in total that would be:
10k TR + 10x Depleted Sacridite + 10x Shale
99x Bamboo Shoots (Tree Funding)
99x Cave Gecko (Animal funding)
15x Maple Leaf (Sugar Maple Tree)
15x Redwood Kindling (Juniper Tree)

I also have the funding for several other trees as well, but I understand that you only want one funding per person per time? Or something like that x3

Did I do it right? xDDD lol! Glad to see this open! Congrats on doing that!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Oh wow I like this idea.
May I order...

A Starter Pack (10k)

and then separately from that random pack,

A Coast Redwood (15 redwood logs)
and a Shimpaku Juniper (15 redwood kindling)

Together in a 200px planter (4k)
with black glaze (10 depleted sacridite)
and blue quartz grit (10 blue quartz)
Sea grass (10 sea grass)
Glow mushrooms (10 glow mushrooms)
and Zephyr sparrow (10 zephyr sparrows)

Sending payment now!
Oh wow I like this idea.
May I order...

A Starter Pack (10k)

and then separately from that random pack,

A Coast Redwood (15 redwood logs)
and a Shimpaku Juniper (15 redwood kindling)

Together in a 200px planter (4k)
with black glaze (10 depleted sacridite)
and blue quartz grit (10 blue quartz)
Sea grass (10 sea grass)
Glow mushrooms (10 glow mushrooms)
and Zephyr sparrow (10 zephyr sparrows)

Sending payment now!
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
@CannibalOrca Sure, send me 10k treasure and I can make you one!

@JCStitches That all looks correct. Only the Sakura owlets are considered funded now and can be added for 10xitems, the Wildwoods will need to be funded for 99xitems before going down to the 10xitem cost.

@BeingOfNature Right now I'm using a slot-based system to fund items so that I don't get overwhelmed, so you'll need to wait for a slot to open up to fund the Bamboo Shoots and Cave Gecko! I can make your planter with the maple and juniper now, if you'd like, and update it whenever you're able to fund the items (just let me know if you want the Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter versions of the trees).

@MegaRose Let me know what "Season" you want your trees to be in, and I can make that for you! (Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter)
@CannibalOrca Sure, send me 10k treasure and I can make you one!

@JCStitches That all looks correct. Only the Sakura owlets are considered funded now and can be added for 10xitems, the Wildwoods will need to be funded for 99xitems before going down to the 10xitem cost.

@BeingOfNature Right now I'm using a slot-based system to fund items so that I don't get overwhelmed, so you'll need to wait for a slot to open up to fund the Bamboo Shoots and Cave Gecko! I can make your planter with the maple and juniper now, if you'd like, and update it whenever you're able to fund the items (just let me know if you want the Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter versions of the trees).

@MegaRose Let me know what "Season" you want your trees to be in, and I can make that for you! (Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Excellent! In that case I'll add a Sakura Owlet to my order and PM the supplies. ♥

I asked because your spreadsheet says the opposite. The wildwood owls are shown as funded and the sakura ones as not.
@miirshroom Excellent! In that case I'll add a Sakura Owlet to my order and PM the supplies. ♥

I asked because your spreadsheet says the opposite. The wildwood owls are shown as funded and the sakura ones as not.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ah, that was a mistake, thanks for pointing it out!
@JCStitches ah, that was a mistake, thanks for pointing it out!
@miirshroom Oh! Autumn please.
@miirshroom Oh! Autumn please.
[center]Some drops (note that I may be slow to reply between now and Wednesday evening. I have some work to be doing). @JCStitches [i]This Apple bonsai has blossomed out of season, producing a sweet fragrance in your lair at a time of year when most other flowers are gone.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/17.1xOrd.JCStitches_zps43l3zjfi.png[/img] @AmeEgaree [i]The trace amounts of Impure Sacridite crystals in the glaze of the dish have a pesky tendency to propagate and grow in high-traffic areas, and need to be filed back to a smooth finish occasionally.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/18.1xOrd.AmeEgaree_zpshffe5nwr.png[/img] @MegaRose [i]These two evergreen trees sit harmoniously in the same planter, and provide a bounty of berries and seeds that attract small creatures.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/19.2xOrd.MegaRose_zps8e1tsttv.png[/img] [i]The patch of grass growing in the shade of this Crimson King Maple Bonsai has faded in colour from more infrequent watering as the cold weather sets in.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/21.str.MegaRose_zpsiywybl2r.png[/img] @CannibalOrca [i]At night the pale-coloured Granny Smith Apples reflect the eerie light of the Glow Mushrooms, creating the illusion of several floating orbs.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/20.str.CannibalOrca_zpsyqnsyphm.png[/img] [/center]
Some drops (note that I may be slow to reply between now and Wednesday evening. I have some work to be doing).

@JCStitches
This Apple bonsai has blossomed out of season, producing a sweet fragrance in your lair at a time of year when most other flowers are gone.

17.1xOrd.JCStitches_zps43l3zjfi.png

@AmeEgaree
The trace amounts of Impure Sacridite crystals in the glaze of the dish have a pesky tendency to propagate and grow in high-traffic areas, and need to be filed back to a smooth finish occasionally.

18.1xOrd.AmeEgaree_zpshffe5nwr.png

@MegaRose
These two evergreen trees sit harmoniously in the same planter, and provide a bounty of berries and seeds that attract small creatures.

19.2xOrd.MegaRose_zps8e1tsttv.png

The patch of grass growing in the shade of this Crimson King Maple Bonsai has faded in colour from more infrequent watering as the cold weather sets in.

21.str.MegaRose_zpsiywybl2r.png

@CannibalOrca
At night the pale-coloured Granny Smith Apples reflect the eerie light of the Glow Mushrooms, creating the illusion of several floating orbs.

20.str.CannibalOrca_zpsyqnsyphm.png
@miirshroom

May I get a starter bonsai tree? Sending the 10k~ thanks :3
@miirshroom

May I get a starter bonsai tree? Sending the 10k~ thanks :3
Fantastic, I love it!
Fantastic, I love it!
@miirshroom
aw yis
Aconitum will be sure to keep up with her tree and it's dish.

And add me to the ping list for funding. I'd like to fund two things when slots are open~
@miirshroom
aw yis
Aconitum will be sure to keep up with her tree and it's dish.

And add me to the ping list for funding. I'd like to fund two things when slots are open~
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 493 494