Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494
@krissybuttbutt How much is a bunch? I don't want to take on more than I can handle at the moment, so I have one spot open for funding new trees and 2 spots open for new plants/animals (theoretically things should move faster once more things are unlocked and I get in to fiddling with re-colours)
@krissybuttbutt How much is a bunch? I don't want to take on more than I can handle at the moment, so I have one spot open for funding new trees and 2 spots open for new plants/animals (theoretically things should move faster once more things are unlocked and I get in to fiddling with re-colours)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom I've got a bunch of things saved up so I'll stretch it over a while, I don't want to overwhelm you! Is it okay if I get one tree already made, fund another tree, and fund one bird and one plant?
@miirshroom I've got a bunch of things saved up so I'll stretch it over a while, I don't want to overwhelm you! Is it okay if I get one tree already made, fund another tree, and fund one bird and one plant?
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@miirshroom omg it's lovely :0 i'll be coming back later to get more cool things when i have a less tight budget
@miirshroom omg it's lovely :0 i'll be coming back later to get more cool things when i have a less tight budget
previously heavenlyEarth
@krissybuttbutt That should be okay, let me know what the tree/plant/creature are and I'll put you down for those slots! [center]More drops (waiting on payment from Pennifeather, but that bonsai is ready too) @Mishipeshu [i]The little black capped chickadee seems to be mocking you with it's poor camouflage, but trying to catch it would risk damaging your Sugar Maple Bonsai...[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/04.str.Mishipeshu_zpspxfb4rdb.png[/img] @Kelenthe [i]Why forage for sweet Honeycrisp Apples when you can grow your own at home? This songbird seems to agree.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/05.str.Kelenthe_zpsk8u5vtmo.png[/img] [/center]
@krissybuttbutt
That should be okay, let me know what the tree/plant/creature are and I'll put you down for those slots!

More drops (waiting on payment from Pennifeather, but that bonsai is ready too)

@Mishipeshu
The little black capped chickadee seems to be mocking you with it's poor camouflage, but trying to catch it would risk damaging your Sugar Maple Bonsai...

04.str.Mishipeshu_zpspxfb4rdb.png

@Kelenthe
Why forage for sweet Honeycrisp Apples when you can grow your own at home? This songbird seems to agree.

05.str.Kelenthe_zpsk8u5vtmo.png
@miirshroom

:') It's so pretty, thank you very much! (I was really praying for the bright red bonsai too, it's like you read my mind)
@miirshroom

:') It's so pretty, thank you very much! (I was really praying for the bright red bonsai too, it's like you read my mind)
23675mishipeshu_zps6ae027c9.pngtumblr_neygbwGxg51u3wsjco4_r1_100.png
@miirshroom oh my goodness the little honeycrisp bonsai is perfect! I'm also interested in funding the silvery ivy and toxindiver, but it looks like krissy beat me to the funding slots. Can you let me know when more slots open up so you aren't overwhelmed with stuff? :)
@miirshroom oh my goodness the little honeycrisp bonsai is perfect! I'm also interested in funding the silvery ivy and toxindiver, but it looks like krissy beat me to the funding slots. Can you let me know when more slots open up so you aren't overwhelmed with stuff? :)
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@miirshroom let me know if I did anything wrong!

I'm going to fund the Western Hemlock
And get the Crimson King Maple

And I'd like to get the 200px planter for the two trees

And I'll send the Nightsky Fuiran Hide for the purple planter and the Rose Quartz for the Rose substrate (if that's okay!)

Then I'd like to fund the Silvery Ivy and the Sakura Owlet!
@miirshroom let me know if I did anything wrong!

I'm going to fund the Western Hemlock
And get the Crimson King Maple

And I'd like to get the 200px planter for the two trees

And I'll send the Nightsky Fuiran Hide for the purple planter and the Rose Quartz for the Rose substrate (if that's okay!)

Then I'd like to fund the Silvery Ivy and the Sakura Owlet!
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@miirshroom

Aahhhhhhhhhhh, these are SO BEAUTIFUUUULLLSS!!! I want a starter bonsai!

I would also like to fund a Japanese Maple, Dayglo Thresh, and Sunspot Sparrow when slots are available!
@miirshroom

Aahhhhhhhhhhh, these are SO BEAUTIFUUUULLLSS!!! I want a starter bonsai!

I would also like to fund a Japanese Maple, Dayglo Thresh, and Sunspot Sparrow when slots are available!
skaijutumblricon_zpsa8181a03.pngskyashopicon_zps0bdca4a0.pngtumblr_nfvdkaXvbX1u3wsjco7_r1_100.png
[center]I remembered that I didn't figure out yet what to do with the new acorn items, so I spent some time researching oak trees. All sorted out now! @SandScales [i]Your lightning dragons may consider it good luck that glow mushroom have rooted next to this Trident Maple Bonsai. But this is not likely, because superstition is inefficient.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/07.str.SandScales_zpsuscpmyyk.png[/img] @heavenlyEarth On the bright side, there should be more items available by then! @Mishipeshu Maybe I did?!? [size=2](I haven't been choosing entirely randomly; I spend a few seconds checking out each person's lair for inspiration and to try and guess what they might like, or what matches their flight)[/size] @Kelenthe Sure, I can start a ping-list for that (also, it looks like krissy beat you to the ivy, so that will be unlocked shortly) @krissybuttbutt okay, let me know what "Season" you want your trees to be on, or I can just default to Autumn. Perks for the items that you are funding: [LIST] [*]2 copies of Western Hemlock (one growing and one of a set season) [*]2 copies of silvery ivy [*]2 copies of sakura owlet [*]2 copies of hallowed ivy (or 2 more copies of silvery) [*]2 copies of wildwood owlet (or 2 more copies of sakura) [/LIST] Please confirm at some point whether you want to fit all of these items in the same planter, or spread out over multiples! (or held for use at some point in the future)[/center]
I remembered that I didn't figure out yet what to do with the new acorn items, so I spent some time researching oak trees. All sorted out now!

@SandScales
Your lightning dragons may consider it good luck that glow mushroom have rooted next to this Trident Maple Bonsai. But this is not likely, because superstition is inefficient.

07.str.SandScales_zpsuscpmyyk.png

@heavenlyEarth
On the bright side, there should be more items available by then!

@Mishipeshu
Maybe I did?!?
(I haven't been choosing entirely randomly; I spend a few seconds checking out each person's lair for inspiration and to try and guess what they might like, or what matches their flight)

@Kelenthe
Sure, I can start a ping-list for that (also, it looks like krissy beat you to the ivy, so that will be unlocked shortly)

@krissybuttbutt
okay, let me know what "Season" you want your trees to be on, or I can just default to Autumn.

Perks for the items that you are funding:
  • 2 copies of Western Hemlock (one growing and one of a set season)
  • 2 copies of silvery ivy
  • 2 copies of sakura owlet
  • 2 copies of hallowed ivy (or 2 more copies of silvery)
  • 2 copies of wildwood owlet (or 2 more copies of sakura)

Please confirm at some point whether you want to fit all of these items in the same planter, or spread out over multiples! (or held for use at some point in the future)
@miirshroom can one of the western hemlocks be in spring and the other two trees in autumn? And I'd prefer the copies of hallowed ivy and woodland owl rather and spreading the items over the three trees would be fine with me! I'll go ahead and send the materials over to you!
@miirshroom can one of the western hemlocks be in spring and the other two trees in autumn? And I'd prefer the copies of hallowed ivy and woodland owl rather and spreading the items over the three trees would be fine with me! I'll go ahead and send the materials over to you!
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494