Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494
@miirshroom those owls are so cute! Oh my gosh! Thank you! Hopefully the lil woodland owls can get a tree all to themselves! ^3^
@miirshroom those owls are so cute! Oh my gosh! Thank you! Hopefully the lil woodland owls can get a tree all to themselves! ^3^
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@Pennifeather
You can order new and different pots, or upgrade to a 2x planter for 4k treasure or a 5x planter for 10k treasure (Downgrading or shifting things between pots may be more tricky and I'll need to think about it). I can probably add one more Bonsai to the single pot, but it will end up making the image more than 100 px. wide, if that's alright.

For adding new Bonsai and Additional Features to an existing planter, I think there will be some kind of bulk discount system (i.e. Adding 1 new item = item cost + 3000 treasure; Adding 2 new items = item costs + 2000 treasure; Adding 4 new items = item costs + 0 treasure). Just to encourage adding multiple items at once rather than coming back 3 days in a row with a single new thing to add. Changing the glaze colour & substrate colour each count as 1 "item" as well, in this case.

@krissybuttbutt
Today I learned things about pixelling eyes O_O
They refused to look nice without a bunch of retouches, using my usual pixel technique.

Probably the Wildwoods will get their own tree, I'll see how the balance of the picture works out once I have the new trees made =]
@Pennifeather
You can order new and different pots, or upgrade to a 2x planter for 4k treasure or a 5x planter for 10k treasure (Downgrading or shifting things between pots may be more tricky and I'll need to think about it). I can probably add one more Bonsai to the single pot, but it will end up making the image more than 100 px. wide, if that's alright.

For adding new Bonsai and Additional Features to an existing planter, I think there will be some kind of bulk discount system (i.e. Adding 1 new item = item cost + 3000 treasure; Adding 2 new items = item costs + 2000 treasure; Adding 4 new items = item costs + 0 treasure). Just to encourage adding multiple items at once rather than coming back 3 days in a row with a single new thing to add. Changing the glaze colour & substrate colour each count as 1 "item" as well, in this case.

@krissybuttbutt
Today I learned things about pixelling eyes O_O
They refused to look nice without a bunch of retouches, using my usual pixel technique.

Probably the Wildwoods will get their own tree, I'll see how the balance of the picture works out once I have the new trees made =]
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirsroom I feel your pain on pixelling that's why I have the eyes closed as much as possible @~@
@miirsroom I feel your pain on pixelling that's why I have the eyes closed as much as possible @~@
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@miirshroom
Aaaah, thank you so much it's adorable!! x3
@miirshroom
Aaaah, thank you so much it's adorable!! x3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@miirshroom *screams* oh god the description I love it ;_;

ALSO LET'S TALK ABOUT FUNDING!
I'd like to fund all four snake types available right now! I think I'll start with the Olive Sea Snake because it's the shiniest. :)

Aaaand I wanna buy a 500px purple planter with Shale substrate and no other items yet! I wanna wait for more things to fund! PS: One snake in the planter I have and the other one in this one would be nice.

Okay let me know if this is alright and I'll send all the stuff needed over after!
@miirshroom *screams* oh god the description I love it ;_;

ALSO LET'S TALK ABOUT FUNDING!
I'd like to fund all four snake types available right now! I think I'll start with the Olive Sea Snake because it's the shiniest. :)

Aaaand I wanna buy a 500px purple planter with Shale substrate and no other items yet! I wanna wait for more things to fund! PS: One snake in the planter I have and the other one in this one would be nice.

Okay let me know if this is alright and I'll send all the stuff needed over after!
@miirshroom

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these. I'm terribly indecisive, so I'm not sure what custom thing I want yet. While I make up my mind, can I get a starter bonsai? I'll send the treasure as soon as I get the OK!
@miirshroom

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these. I'm terribly indecisive, so I'm not sure what custom thing I want yet. While I make up my mind, can I get a starter bonsai? I'll send the treasure as soon as I get the OK!
pEubtYJ.png
@miirshroom Thanks a bunch! It's so cute ;A;
@miirshroom Thanks a bunch! It's so cute ;A;
cZLsLHr.png
@miirshroom
I'd like to get a starter bonsai Please :)
@miirshroom
I'd like to get a starter bonsai Please :)
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@miirshroom haha I think Twelvewishes beat me to it, but I've decided I'd like to fund the Cliffside Milkweed when another item slot opens up!
@miirshroom haha I think Twelvewishes beat me to it, but I've decided I'd like to fund the Cliffside Milkweed when another item slot opens up!
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
Well this is adorable :U
Well this is adorable :U
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 493 494