Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
I love it! Thank you so much XD
@miirshroom
I love it! Thank you so much XD
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so haPPY

thank you so much @miirshroom
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so haPPY

thank you so much @miirshroom
x2mr28.png
@Miirshroom You have absolutely outdone yourself with this one... I just... can't. I adore it so much! <3 it looks so natural and sweet. Thank you so much
@Miirshroom You have absolutely outdone yourself with this one... I just... can't. I adore it so much! <3 it looks so natural and sweet. Thank you so much
QdaBiJf.png
@miirshroom thanks so much!! it looks so good i love it~
@miirshroom thanks so much!! it looks so good i love it~
193.gif
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Black Oak (Summer w/ Nuts) 1x
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black Planter, Dirt/Mulch (is there a difference?)
Plants: Silvery Ivy #1 1x, Redblood Sapper (large flower) 1x, Cliffside Milkweed 1x, Jungle Grass (tall variety) 4x
Creatures: Sandstrike Hedgehog (the pose where its nose is up sniffing) 1x, Bobwhite Quail (standing) 1x, Dustwing Hummingbird (flying) 1x
Decorations: Grey Balanced Stones 1x
Placement Directions: I'd like it if the hummingbird is hovering by the bonsai tree. Other than that, do what you think is best! Just make sure that everything can be seen clearly with minimal obstructions, though I have a feeling that doesn't even have to be said...XD

Payment:
5k Treasure
10x Stonecorn
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Redblood Sapper
10x Cliffside Milkweed
10x 4 clumps of Jungle Grass (that makes it 40x Jungle Grass, correct?)
15x Sandstrike Hedgehog
10x Bobwhite Quail
10x Dustwing Hummingbird
5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone

Tell me if I need to add or subtract anything. Thank you so much!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Black Oak (Summer w/ Nuts) 1x
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black Planter, Dirt/Mulch (is there a difference?)
Plants: Silvery Ivy #1 1x, Redblood Sapper (large flower) 1x, Cliffside Milkweed 1x, Jungle Grass (tall variety) 4x
Creatures: Sandstrike Hedgehog (the pose where its nose is up sniffing) 1x, Bobwhite Quail (standing) 1x, Dustwing Hummingbird (flying) 1x
Decorations: Grey Balanced Stones 1x
Placement Directions: I'd like it if the hummingbird is hovering by the bonsai tree. Other than that, do what you think is best! Just make sure that everything can be seen clearly with minimal obstructions, though I have a feeling that doesn't even have to be said...XD

Payment:
5k Treasure
10x Stonecorn
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Redblood Sapper
10x Cliffside Milkweed
10x 4 clumps of Jungle Grass (that makes it 40x Jungle Grass, correct?)
15x Sandstrike Hedgehog
10x Bobwhite Quail
10x Dustwing Hummingbird
5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone

Tell me if I need to add or subtract anything. Thank you so much!
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
[center][size=5][u][b]General Update![/b][/u][/size] It's actually been not too long since the last update, for once! [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.15.Shells3_zpsqllehmyb.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.15.Shells1_zpsdgln3vvi.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.15.Shells2_zpstrok1aqp.png[/img] [size=2]@jastoz @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Pyramidia @kokobean22 @Winged0 @Javen @Orru @Timeweaver @Morigan @straekitty @proserpinaseeds @Urisk @Bashka @Maosayshi @Kitiara @SuzumeSan @Gingine @IronPen @Godspeed @Aleise @ModestMouse @Juushika @NoAkei @Stormdragon @Cobalt @ShadowWolf @Sunset @Ghostgirl32 @Fujo @Stannum @ArmouredHunter @JovaniSkye @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @Clocks @Annqueru @Artemis @TricksAndThings @sgkat @Apothecaria @salander867 @saqurtuliq @NamedDame @Quenya @dualscepters @kjolvor @Abyssaurus @Azelas @Erratic @Kuroida @Mort @Electric @Renessa47 @pepster @Jazz @Tanija @Lutielle @beckyh2112 @Juyoung @Troix @amia1996 @nijuku @CartelSaide @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @Butterfliez @Perrydotto @LadyZerg @KraalofBhaga @quartzpuppy @ToxieToxie @RayFisch @Alcina @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Tunesmith @wulfilalice @Beele @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @Cuivienen @FSkiwi10 @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @Darkdragonfiend @RogueHazel @appyrose @Novetteus @tahwarts[/size] [size=4][u][b]1. New Bonsai![/b][/u][/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Willow%20Tree%20Preview%20a_zpsyvvnlhz2.png[/img] The Willows (funded by @BeingOfNature ) are finally completed, so that's the last of the previous funding round. I'll probably choose another bonsai to work on soon (and hopefully it'll take much less time to complete!) The Willows have a neat feature where the front leaves can be draped in front of the planter and other objects! [size=4][u][b]2. Beach Days Items![/b][/u][/size] There are overall not enough items representing Water Flight, so I started drawing shells and just kept on going. And I've reclassified the deadwood trees so that they can be paid for with any of the 3 types of leather shown. [quote][u][b]Deadwood & Shells:[/b][/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Wooden%20and%20Seashells_zps3vtcrvsy.png[/img] [item=Driftwood Log][item=Bonewood Log][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Bonewood Branch] [b]Large Wood Log[/b] = 10x Driftwood/Bonewood Log [b]Small Wood Log[/b] = 5x Driftwood/Bonewood Log [b]Wood Branch Bundle[/b] = 10x Driftwood/Bonewood Branch [item=Crumbling Leather][item=Rotting Leather][item=Moldy Leather] [b]Deadwood (Juniper, Redwood, Maple Oak)[/b] = 10x Any Leather items above [item=Fluted conch][item=Rippleconch][item=Hermit Crab][item=Seabed Pincher][item=Strawberry Hermit] [b]Conch Shell[/b] = 10x associated item [b]*Faded Conch Shell*[/b] = 10x Any Seafood [b]3 Hermit Shells[/b] = 10x associated item [item=Rainbow Mussels][item=Scarlet Mussels][item=Mussels][item=Cragside Mussels] [b]Assorted Shells[/b] = 10x Rainbow/Scarlet Mussels [b]Mussel Shells[/b] = 10x Mussels [i]includes 1xshell pile + 2-3 loose shells[/i][/quote] Also sand piles can now be added on top of the existing substrate in piles, arranged much like the mosses. [quote][item=Sand] [b]3 Sand piles[/b] = 1k treasure + 10x Sand [i]+1k treasure for each additional 2 piles of sand![/i][/quote] [size=4][u][b]3. Mid-year poll[/b][/u][/size] This poll has 2 main functions: 1) Feedback on features that people want for the main and upcoming affiliate shops 2) Selection of some new Plants and Creatures drawn based on Coliseum items None of the questions are mandatory to complete the poll, so if you just want to answer a few of the questions that would be a big help! I'll probably leave it open for a week or so. [b][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ex1D2OG9CDO5ywG29ha_Mn8qzQDq_Vt_r9xVX95QMG8/viewform]Link to June 2016 Bonsai Poll[/url][/size][/b] [size=4][u][b]4. Bonsai Assembly Videos[/b][/u][/size] A few weeks ago I completed the 900th BonsaiPixels order, and to celebrate posted 2 10-minute videos to youtube showing how I assembled a bunch of typical planters. The videos are here if anyone is still interested to see them! [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30dJZd7yIc][b]Orders 891-896[/b][/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJvLUZBVvKU][b]Orders 897-900![/b][/url] [size=4][u][b]5. Affiliates Hiring in Progress![/b][/u][/size] Hiring closes on June 25 at 23:59 site time, so there are 2 more days to apply! I'll probably spend the next week contacting and discussing with applicants and then go from there. Will hopefully be able to announce some positive news by the first week of July. [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1887561/1]Link to Hiring Thread[/url][/b] [size=2]I've been agonizing over those Willows for too long. Time to go play StarCraft![/size][/center]
General Update!
It's actually been not too long since the last update, for once!

00.15.Shells3_zpsqllehmyb.png

00.15.Shells1_zpsdgln3vvi.png

00.15.Shells2_zpstrok1aqp.png

@jastoz @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Pyramidia @kokobean22 @Winged0 @Javen @Orru @Timeweaver @Morigan @straekitty @proserpinaseeds @Urisk @Bashka @Maosayshi @Kitiara @SuzumeSan @Gingine @IronPen @Godspeed @Aleise @ModestMouse @Juushika @NoAkei @Stormdragon @Cobalt @ShadowWolf @Sunset @Ghostgirl32 @Fujo @Stannum @ArmouredHunter @JovaniSkye @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @Clocks @Annqueru @Artemis @TricksAndThings @sgkat @Apothecaria @salander867 @saqurtuliq @NamedDame @Quenya @dualscepters @kjolvor @Abyssaurus @Azelas @Erratic @Kuroida @Mort @Electric @Renessa47 @pepster @Jazz @Tanija @Lutielle @beckyh2112 @Juyoung @Troix @amia1996 @nijuku @CartelSaide @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @Butterfliez @Perrydotto @LadyZerg @KraalofBhaga @quartzpuppy @ToxieToxie @RayFisch @Alcina @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Tunesmith @wulfilalice @Beele @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @Cuivienen @FSkiwi10 @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @Darkdragonfiend @RogueHazel @appyrose @Novetteus @tahwarts

1. New Bonsai!
Willow%20Tree%20Preview%20a_zpsyvvnlhz2.png

The Willows (funded by @BeingOfNature ) are finally completed, so that's the last of the previous funding round. I'll probably choose another bonsai to work on soon (and hopefully it'll take much less time to complete!)

The Willows have a neat feature where the front leaves can be draped in front of the planter and other objects!

2. Beach Days Items!

There are overall not enough items representing Water Flight, so I started drawing shells and just kept on going. And I've reclassified the deadwood trees so that they can be paid for with any of the 3 types of leather shown.
Quote:
Deadwood & Shells:
Wooden%20and%20Seashells_zps3vtcrvsy.png

Driftwood Log Bonewood Log Driftwood Branch Bonewood Branch
Large Wood Log = 10x Driftwood/Bonewood Log
Small Wood Log = 5x Driftwood/Bonewood Log
Wood Branch Bundle = 10x Driftwood/Bonewood Branch

Crumbling Leather Rotting Leather Moldy Leather
Deadwood (Juniper, Redwood, Maple Oak) = 10x Any Leather items above

Fluted Conch Rippleconch Hermit Crab Seabed Pincher Strawberry Hermit
Conch Shell = 10x associated item
*Faded Conch Shell* = 10x Any Seafood

3 Hermit Shells = 10x associated item

Rainbow Mussels Scarlet Mussels Mussels Cragside Mussels
Assorted Shells = 10x Rainbow/Scarlet Mussels
Mussel Shells = 10x Mussels
includes 1xshell pile + 2-3 loose shells

Also sand piles can now be added on top of the existing substrate in piles, arranged much like the mosses.
Quote:
Sand
3 Sand piles = 1k treasure + 10x Sand
+1k treasure for each additional 2 piles of sand!

3. Mid-year poll
This poll has 2 main functions:
1) Feedback on features that people want for the main and upcoming affiliate shops
2) Selection of some new Plants and Creatures drawn based on Coliseum items
None of the questions are mandatory to complete the poll, so if you just want to answer a few of the questions that would be a big help! I'll probably leave it open for a week or so.

Link to June 2016 Bonsai Poll

4. Bonsai Assembly Videos
A few weeks ago I completed the 900th BonsaiPixels order, and to celebrate posted 2 10-minute videos to youtube showing how I assembled a bunch of typical planters. The videos are here if anyone is still interested to see them!

Orders 891-896
Orders 897-900!

5. Affiliates Hiring in Progress!
Hiring closes on June 25 at 23:59 site time, so there are 2 more days to apply! I'll probably spend the next week contacting and discussing with applicants and then go from there. Will hopefully be able to announce some positive news by the first week of July.

Link to Hiring Thread

I've been agonizing over those Willows for too long.
Time to go play StarCraft!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Willow, Summer x2
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite, Blue tinted Substrate
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: Olive Sea Snake
Decorations: Water Runestone, Large Bird's Skull

Placement Directions: Def place the trees near each other in the middle, maybe place the snake around the trees but other that, go for it.

Total:
10kt
2x Labradorite
10x Blue Quartz
30x Pelagas Feathers
10x Bluelipped Thresh
10x Olive Sea Snake
10x Sparrow Skull
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Willow, Summer x2
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite, Blue tinted Substrate
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: Olive Sea Snake
Decorations: Water Runestone, Large Bird's Skull

Placement Directions: Def place the trees near each other in the middle, maybe place the snake around the trees but other that, go for it.

Total:
10kt
2x Labradorite
10x Blue Quartz
30x Pelagas Feathers
10x Bluelipped Thresh
10x Olive Sea Snake
10x Sparrow Skull
Oooo I'm definitely grabbing more, it's been too long x.x
Oooo I'm definitely grabbing more, it's been too long x.x
NLdJQtw.png
Oooooh, I need a beach bonsai planter! @miirshroom

Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White planter
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Gray Balanced Stones, 3 Sand piles, Large Wood Log, Deadwood Redwood, Assorted Shells
Placement Directions: I’d like the Large Wood Log on the left side of the planter, sitting in sand, with the Assorted Shells to its right, also sitting in sand. I’d like the third pile of sand to be up against the Deadwood Redwood (at the far right of the planter) in a drift. Where the pile of Gray Balanced Stones wind up is artist’s choice.
Total:
  • 11k treasure (5k for planter, 5k for Balanced Stones, 1k for Sand)
  • x10 Granite Fragment
  • x10 Sand
  • x10 Bonewood Log
  • x10 Rotting Leather
  • x10 Scarlet Mussels
Oooooh, I need a beach bonsai planter! @miirshroom

Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White planter
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Gray Balanced Stones, 3 Sand piles, Large Wood Log, Deadwood Redwood, Assorted Shells
Placement Directions: I’d like the Large Wood Log on the left side of the planter, sitting in sand, with the Assorted Shells to its right, also sitting in sand. I’d like the third pile of sand to be up against the Deadwood Redwood (at the far right of the planter) in a drift. Where the pile of Gray Balanced Stones wind up is artist’s choice.
Total:
  • 11k treasure (5k for planter, 5k for Balanced Stones, 1k for Sand)
  • x10 Granite Fragment
  • x10 Sand
  • x10 Bonewood Log
  • x10 Rotting Leather
  • x10 Scarlet Mussels

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
/hoarding intensifies
/hoarding intensifies
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 493 494