Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Red Delicious Apple Tree (Spring x1, All Season x1) Miniature Potash Peach Tree (spring x1), Shimpaku Juniper (Autumn x1)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pots, Signature Size, 13 + 6 + 10
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: all Painted Pots, Shattered Ceramic Shard Substrate
Plants: Daytime Star Moss x1, Chickweed x1, Fire Flower x1, Silvery Ivy x3, Bluelipped Thresh x1, Dayglo Thresh x1, Madame Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Common Sparrow x1, Roan Mouse x1, Brown Bat x1, Micromoth x2 (one flying, one perched)
Decorations: Shale Light Fragment x1, Large bird skull x1, Small bird skulls x1, White Quartz Crystal x1, Grey Stone Pile x1, Brown Balanced Stones (inukshuk x1), Sand Piles x1, Blue Conch x1, Large Driftwood Log x1
Placement Directions: A solemn piece (take that as you will)
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Red Delicious Apple Tree (Spring x1, All Season x1) Miniature Potash Peach Tree (spring x1), Shimpaku Juniper (Autumn x1)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pots, Signature Size, 13 + 6 + 10
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: all Painted Pots, Shattered Ceramic Shard Substrate
Plants: Daytime Star Moss x1, Chickweed x1, Fire Flower x1, Silvery Ivy x3, Bluelipped Thresh x1, Dayglo Thresh x1, Madame Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Common Sparrow x1, Roan Mouse x1, Brown Bat x1, Micromoth x2 (one flying, one perched)
Decorations: Shale Light Fragment x1, Large bird skull x1, Small bird skulls x1, White Quartz Crystal x1, Grey Stone Pile x1, Brown Balanced Stones (inukshuk x1), Sand Piles x1, Blue Conch x1, Large Driftwood Log x1
Placement Directions: A solemn piece (take that as you will)
V0awagL.png
@miirshroom Oh MAN, the list of eventual bonsai to request just gets longer (I'm sure you just love hearing that)... but for now I want to update this one! [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ddc81a84885eba8dfea88460e6a4a0cc/tumblr_o42j2287di1r449hho5_r1_400.png[/img][/center] I'd like swap in the brighter colors of the Dayglo Thresh for the current ones, and flip the Stone Fertility statue on the far right so it's facing the other direction. I'd also like to expand it to 500px/signature size, but since I went artist's choice on the pots and don't want to change that, I'm kind of confused on the pricing for the update. Another 5k (because it's adding 150px in pots) or 25k (150px + cost of Artist's Choice coloring?) And since I guess I'm ordering a 150px artist's choice bonsai added to my existing one, here's the order form! [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Spring Sugar Maple [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 2, pots, Configuration 17 (random 150px) [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] artist's choice [b]Plants:[/b] 2x Daffodil, 1x Dayglo Thresh, 1x Bloody Snapdragon [b]Creatures:[/b] 2x Blue-Throated Hummingbird, 2x Honeybee cluster [b]Decorations:[/b] 1x Stone Fertility Statue, 1x gray balanced stone pile [b]Placement Directions:[/b] artist's choice all around - both for the new stuff and for any rearrangements to the existing bonsai I hope I'm not making too many changes at once - I count three specific ones (size, the statue thing, and the thresh colors) plus the items to go into the new space? I'd also like to be added to the general updates and funding pinglists!
@miirshroom

Oh MAN, the list of eventual bonsai to request just gets longer (I'm sure you just love hearing that)... but for now I want to update this one!
tumblr_o42j2287di1r449hho5_r1_400.png

I'd like swap in the brighter colors of the Dayglo Thresh for the current ones, and flip the Stone Fertility statue on the far right so it's facing the other direction.

I'd also like to expand it to 500px/signature size, but since I went artist's choice on the pots and don't want to change that, I'm kind of confused on the pricing for the update. Another 5k (because it's adding 150px in pots) or 25k (150px + cost of Artist's Choice coloring?)

And since I guess I'm ordering a 150px artist's choice bonsai added to my existing one, here's the order form!

Bonsai (season): Spring Sugar Maple
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, pots, Configuration 17 (random 150px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: artist's choice
Plants: 2x Daffodil, 1x Dayglo Thresh, 1x Bloody Snapdragon
Creatures: 2x Blue-Throated Hummingbird, 2x Honeybee cluster
Decorations: 1x Stone Fertility Statue, 1x gray balanced stone pile
Placement Directions: artist's choice all around - both for the new stuff and for any rearrangements to the existing bonsai

I hope I'm not making too many changes at once - I count three specific ones (size, the statue thing, and the thresh colors) plus the items to go into the new space?

I'd also like to be added to the general updates and funding pinglists!
TH15wMc.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai: Wisp Fruit (Smoke) - 1x, White Pine (Shimmering Pinecones) - 1x
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter, Crystal quartz Substrate
Plants: Glow Mushrooms
Creatures: Cave Gecko - 2x, one with Glowing Stripe coloration, hanging over the edge
Leicistic Crow - 1x, perching on any tree
Decorations: 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: Artist's choice plz^^' I'm definitely weak at imagining things

I hope, everything's right and please, add me to the general updates pinglist)

Total:

5kT
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Crystal Quartz
10x Pine Logs
15x Wisp Fruit
10x Glow Mushrooms
10x Leucistic Crow
20x Cave Gecko
10x Sparrow Skull
@miirshroom

Bonsai: Wisp Fruit (Smoke) - 1x, White Pine (Shimmering Pinecones) - 1x
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter, Crystal quartz Substrate
Plants: Glow Mushrooms
Creatures: Cave Gecko - 2x, one with Glowing Stripe coloration, hanging over the edge
Leicistic Crow - 1x, perching on any tree
Decorations: 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: Artist's choice plz^^' I'm definitely weak at imagining things

I hope, everything's right and please, add me to the general updates pinglist)

Total:

5kT
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Crystal Quartz
10x Pine Logs
15x Wisp Fruit
10x Glow Mushrooms
10x Leucistic Crow
20x Cave Gecko
10x Sparrow Skull
Z3Lt3uB.png
@miirshroom Ohhh can you please add me to the pinglist for updates? Seems like I'm missing a lot of awesome stuff x3
@miirshroom Ohhh can you please add me to the pinglist for updates? Seems like I'm missing a lot of awesome stuff x3
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@miirshroom
I have a quick question for you before I start calculating all the things I need! Would it be possible to get a colour change for the trees and/or a few blue minute blue dots for "stars"? I'm a sucker for the Star Wood Strand aesthetic. Your shop is too beautiful ugh <33

(Placing this here only so I don't lose it later:
Bonsai (season): Summer
Planter Type (+ configuration): 200px basic ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: Japanese Maple (1), Willow (1), Star moss ground cover
Creatures: Omen seeker (1, the sprite with the back facing the viewer), fallout whisper (1)
Decorations: Obsidian hybrid fragment (1), Large bird skull (1)
Placement Directions: Maple on the left, willow on the right, omen seeker in the middle, skull to the right of the seeker, hybrid fragment to the right of the skull, fallout whisper where it fits lol)
@miirshroom
I have a quick question for you before I start calculating all the things I need! Would it be possible to get a colour change for the trees and/or a few blue minute blue dots for "stars"? I'm a sucker for the Star Wood Strand aesthetic. Your shop is too beautiful ugh <33

(Placing this here only so I don't lose it later:
Bonsai (season): Summer
Planter Type (+ configuration): 200px basic ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: Japanese Maple (1), Willow (1), Star moss ground cover
Creatures: Omen seeker (1, the sprite with the back facing the viewer), fallout whisper (1)
Decorations: Obsidian hybrid fragment (1), Large bird skull (1)
Placement Directions: Maple on the left, willow on the right, omen seeker in the middle, skull to the right of the seeker, hybrid fragment to the right of the skull, fallout whisper where it fits lol)
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
[center]So far there's been about 30 responses to the poll I put up a few days ago. Since it's all anonymous, I'll probably make the result graphs and charts public once it's closed. @Scoropie @benjalinguinie @rubeofkubic @Fiorgynn payments received and you've been added to the list! @sgkat looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Lirillith I think you are correct, it should be 5k for the updates + 25k (+ items) for all the new stuff. The number of changes is fine, I mostly said 5 as a guideline so that someone doesn't come back with 50 items in a planter and ask for every single one to be moved, for example. @Spookery I'd really prefer not to make any significant edits to the trees on requests, since they can be so complex. Sorry if this changes your plans! Also updated general pinglist to here. @Kianast [i]Something wicked this way comes, Crunching skulls and teeth and bones.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/c4c5/f/2017/185/5/c/911_100px_kianast_by_miirshroom-dbf4pq7.png[/img] @lovingkitten [i]A hanging bat startles itself looking into the empty sockets of a sun-bleached crow skull.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/8347/f/2017/185/6/7/912_b_pots150_lovingkitten_by_miirshroom-dbf4pq3.png[/img] @MegaRose [i]"And spirits of Love were the stars that glowed, And spirits of Peace were the streams that flowed In that magical wood in the land of sleep."[/i] ~[url=http://www.poetry-archive.com/n/song_of_a_dream.html]Song of a Dream, Sarojini Naidu[/url] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/418b/f/2017/185/9/6/913_200px_megarose_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppx.png[/img] [i]These stones have been excavated from a new well dug for your lair. The weathered brown stones were found near the surface, and the grey ones below the permanent water table.[/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/f9ed/f/2017/185/e/3/914_pots200_megarose_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppt.png[/img] @Thaleria [i]Empty hollows watch, Snicker-snack creak and shuffling, Sound of mushroom growth.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/5541/f/2017/185/c/3/915_150px_thaleria_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppp.png[/img] @tahwarts [i]You reach out to pluck one of the mealmoths sitting in the Maple bonsai branches, and a dozen more burst out from beneath the leaves in a panic.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/98a8/f/2017/185/2/e/916_150px_tahwarts_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppk.png[/img] @BroadwayPizano [i]The leafhoppers have swarmed this bonsai planter, lured by the Starwood Glow. They are either very bold, or blinded to nearby insectivores by the bright lights.[/i] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7ea3/f/2017/185/a/f/917_200px_broadwaypizano_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppj.png[/img] @TaintedIllusions [i]A pair of Plague Bats doze through the mid-day haze of the Scarred Wasteland, clouds of pestilence forming a foreboding overcast sky.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/512c/f/2017/185/0/6/918_pots150_taintedillusions_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppg.png[/img] @Orru [i]A pair of Sunflecked Fieldmice imitate their flying distant-cousins and take to the trees to sleep. The Nightwing bats should be taking off soon to chase Micromoths, as night falls.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/825f/f/2017/185/d/9/919_pots150_orru_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppc.png[/img] @panopticon (Sorry, but animations aren't really something that can be ordered. It's just that much extra work to commit to right now) [i]An Omen Seeker looks longingly into the distance, trying to ignore the Fallout Whisper fluttering in the corner of its eye and ruining the mood.[/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/1efb/f/2017/185/f/a/920_100px_panopticon_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp9.png[/img] [size=2]Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Bat-friends[/size][/center]
So far there's been about 30 responses to the poll I put up a few days ago. Since it's all anonymous, I'll probably make the result graphs and charts public once it's closed.

@Scoropie @benjalinguinie @rubeofkubic @Fiorgynn payments received and you've been added to the list!

@sgkat looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Lirillith I think you are correct, it should be 5k for the updates + 25k (+ items) for all the new stuff. The number of changes is fine, I mostly said 5 as a guideline so that someone doesn't come back with 50 items in a planter and ask for every single one to be moved, for example.

@Spookery I'd really prefer not to make any significant edits to the trees on requests, since they can be so complex. Sorry if this changes your plans!

Also updated general pinglist to here.

@Kianast
Something wicked this way comes,
Crunching skulls and teeth and bones.

911_100px_kianast_by_miirshroom-dbf4pq7.png

@lovingkitten
A hanging bat startles itself looking into the empty sockets of a sun-bleached crow skull.
912_b_pots150_lovingkitten_by_miirshroom-dbf4pq3.png

@MegaRose
"And spirits of Love were the stars that glowed,
And spirits of Peace were the streams that flowed
In that magical wood in the land of sleep."

~Song of a Dream, Sarojini Naidu
913_200px_megarose_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppx.png

These stones have been excavated from a new well dug for your lair. The weathered brown stones were found near the surface, and the grey ones below the permanent water table.
914_pots200_megarose_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppt.png

@Thaleria
Empty hollows watch,
Snicker-snack creak and shuffling,
Sound of mushroom growth.

915_150px_thaleria_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppp.png

@tahwarts
You reach out to pluck one of the mealmoths sitting in the Maple bonsai branches, and a dozen more burst out from beneath the leaves in a panic.
916_150px_tahwarts_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppk.png

@BroadwayPizano
The leafhoppers have swarmed this bonsai planter, lured by the Starwood Glow. They are either very bold, or blinded to nearby insectivores by the bright lights.
917_200px_broadwaypizano_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppj.png

@TaintedIllusions
A pair of Plague Bats doze through the mid-day haze of the Scarred Wasteland, clouds of pestilence forming a foreboding overcast sky.
918_pots150_taintedillusions_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppg.png

@Orru
A pair of Sunflecked Fieldmice imitate their flying distant-cousins and take to the trees to sleep. The Nightwing bats should be taking off soon to chase Micromoths, as night falls.
919_pots150_orru_by_miirshroom-dbf4ppc.png

@panopticon (Sorry, but animations aren't really something that can be ordered. It's just that much extra work to commit to right now)

An Omen Seeker looks longingly into the distance, trying to ignore the Fallout Whisper fluttering in the corner of its eye and ruining the mood.
920_100px_panopticon_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp9.png

Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na
Bat-friends
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
It's beautiful :) thanks!
Love the little haiku <3
@miirshroom
It's beautiful :) thanks!
Love the little haiku <3
HyLbTDX.png

T E R A T O L O G Y
tera ⋅ he/she/they ⋅ frt+4
@miirshroom It looks great, thank you so much!
@miirshroom It looks great, thank you so much!
MIaB7gw.png
@miirshroom Wow, lots of cool new stuff since I was here last! [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Paper Birch (Starwood Night) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1, 500px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] White planter with blue quartz substrate [b]Plants:[/b] Arctic Scrub x4, Glow Mushroom x3, Silvery Ivy x5, Bluelipped Thresh x3, Madame Snapdragon x1, Lume Daffodil x6 [b]Creatures:[/b] Blue-Throated Hummingbird x2, Hedgehog x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] Crystal Quartz x1, Grey Stone Pile x1, Grey Balanced Stones x1, Small Bonewood Log x1, Seabed Pincher Shells x1 [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I put together a little mockup of the rough layout I had in mind, if that's ok! I was thinking of having three main clusters of items - the birch at or near the center surrounded by the stone piles and daffodils, and the rest of the plants clumped at either end of the planter (except maybe the mushrooms - they might look better spread around?), with the other items placed wherever looks nice. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d6348edac94d7db3361e33b0267e491/tumblr_inline_o9f4ywCOCL1tru5lx_540.png[/img] (The scribble silhouettes are moss and ivy, haha ^^ The placement of specific items isn't exact by any means, though, feel free to change things around!) Sending payment as soon as I get my hands on a few more hermit crabs!
@miirshroom

Wow, lots of cool new stuff since I was here last!

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White planter with blue quartz substrate
Plants: Arctic Scrub x4, Glow Mushroom x3, Silvery Ivy x5, Bluelipped Thresh x3, Madame Snapdragon x1, Lume Daffodil x6
Creatures: Blue-Throated Hummingbird x2, Hedgehog x1
Decorations: Crystal Quartz x1, Grey Stone Pile x1, Grey Balanced Stones x1, Small Bonewood Log x1, Seabed Pincher Shells x1
Placement Directions: I put together a little mockup of the rough layout I had in mind, if that's ok! I was thinking of having three main clusters of items - the birch at or near the center surrounded by the stone piles and daffodils, and the rest of the plants clumped at either end of the planter (except maybe the mushrooms - they might look better spread around?), with the other items placed wherever looks nice.

tumblr_inline_o9f4ywCOCL1tru5lx_540.png

(The scribble silhouettes are moss and ivy, haha ^^ The placement of specific items isn't exact by any means, though, feel free to change things around!)

Sending payment as soon as I get my hands on a few more hermit crabs!
tumblr_inline_nwe87aFsXr1tru5lx_540.png
@miirshroom

thanks!! it's totally perfect ♥
@miirshroom

thanks!! it's totally perfect ♥
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 493 494