Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Hello this is my first time ordering but gosh I've been a fan for a while! (and I hope I'm doing this right)

Bonsai (season): Silver Maple (Summer) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: Two sprigs of Ivy #1
Creatures: Ruby-Throat Hummingbird (perched) and white cabbage butterfly (flying1)
Decorations: Stone fertility statue
Placement Directions: Please space the ivy
around the tree and far corner of the planter, have the hummingbird perched near the treetop on the left, and the butterfly flying towards the bottom right

I'll be sending the materials along soon via PM c:
@miirshroom

Hello this is my first time ordering but gosh I've been a fan for a while! (and I hope I'm doing this right)

Bonsai (season): Silver Maple (Summer) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: Two sprigs of Ivy #1
Creatures: Ruby-Throat Hummingbird (perched) and white cabbage butterfly (flying1)
Decorations: Stone fertility statue
Placement Directions: Please space the ivy
around the tree and far corner of the planter, have the hummingbird perched near the treetop on the left, and the butterfly flying towards the bottom right

I'll be sending the materials along soon via PM c:
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@miirshroom

Excellent work. Noted, please ping me when/if animation becomes available (and for event/updates miscellanea- can't access doc.) Thank you.
@miirshroom

Excellent work. Noted, please ping me when/if animation becomes available (and for event/updates miscellanea- can't access doc.) Thank you.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@miirshroom This is a really confusing order bear with me. I attached a labeled doodle to help with the written description. [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Two Night Starwood Strand, one Miniature Potash: Spring, and two Bamboo: winter. [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1; 500px; and Type 2; Signature size - with 11, 13, and 15. [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Type 1: white. Type 2: Pearly and Platinum. Clay substrate. [b]Plants:[/b] Silvery Ivy x1, chickweed x2, moss x1, bluelipped grass thresh x 3, jungle grass x1. [b]Creatures:[/b] Perdita, White Lace, and Honeybee x1 each. Bleeding Heart Crow; perching x1; standing x1. [b]Decorations:[/b] Stone fertility statue x1, grey stone pile x1, grey balanced pile x1, pink quartz crsytal x1, white quartz crsytal x1, arcane fragment x1. [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I would like a night starwood tree on either end of the planter, inside the type 1. The spring potash peach tree would be best a little left of center. [b] Break down of Type 1 in order of appearance from left to right:[/b] Pink quartz, Night Starwood, Silver ivy, bluelipped grass thresh, perdita bees, standing bleeding heart crow, chickweed, spring peach potash tree, grey stone pile, winter bamboo, white lace bees, perching bleeding heart crow, moss, type 2:11, honeybees, Night Starwood, moss, bluelipped grass thresh. [b]Break down of Type 2 in order of appearance from left to right:[/b] [b]Arrangement 15:[/b] platinum, pearly, platinum. Grey balanced stones, jungle grass, arcane fragment. [b]Arrangement 11:[/b] Pearly, platinum. Winter bamboo, chickweed. [b]Arrangement 13:[/b] pearly, pearly, platinum. White quartz crsytal, stone fertility statue, full bluelipped thresh. The thresh is done in black ink because I wasn't sure if I had ordered enough to get just the grass type and not the full thresh. I also thought it would be a little bit easier to see. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/efd593a71ee125faeccd3bb0684155f0/tumblr_o9jvw2d4N61ry78kho1_1280.jpg[/img] If the image is too small here you can view it larger here: [url=http://dandyelise.tumblr.com/post/146669534211/dont-reblog]XX[/url] [b]Pricing:[/b] I'm confused on how to price the type 2 signature size when it comes to materials, so please let me know what I owe you. What I have so far: 32.5k treasure 10 granite fragments materials for signature size pending 20 birch logs 12 miniature potash peaches 15 bamboo branches 10 clay pieces 20 silver ivy 10 pink quartz crystals 10 white quartz crystals 10 perfect skipping sotnes 10 stone fertility statues 10 smooth pebbles 20 chickweed 20 bleeding heart crows 10 perdita bees 10 white lace honeybees 10 honeybees 30 bluelipped thresh - pending.
@miirshroom

This is a really confusing order bear with me. I attached a labeled doodle to help with the written description.

Bonsai (season): Two Night Starwood Strand, one Miniature Potash: Spring, and two Bamboo: winter.
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1; 500px; and Type 2; Signature size - with 11, 13, and 15.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Type 1: white. Type 2: Pearly and Platinum. Clay substrate.
Plants: Silvery Ivy x1, chickweed x2, moss x1, bluelipped grass thresh x 3, jungle grass x1.
Creatures: Perdita, White Lace, and Honeybee x1 each. Bleeding Heart Crow; perching x1; standing x1.
Decorations: Stone fertility statue x1, grey stone pile x1, grey balanced pile x1, pink quartz crsytal x1, white quartz crsytal x1, arcane fragment x1.
Placement Directions:

I would like a night starwood tree on either end of the planter, inside the type 1. The spring potash peach tree would be best a little left of center.

Break down of Type 1 in order of appearance from left to right:

Pink quartz, Night Starwood, Silver ivy, bluelipped grass thresh, perdita bees, standing bleeding heart crow, chickweed, spring peach potash tree, grey stone pile, winter bamboo, white lace bees, perching bleeding heart crow, moss, type 2:11, honeybees, Night Starwood, moss, bluelipped grass thresh.

Break down of Type 2 in order of appearance from left to right:
Arrangement 15: platinum, pearly, platinum.
Grey balanced stones, jungle grass, arcane fragment.
Arrangement 11: Pearly, platinum.
Winter bamboo, chickweed.
Arrangement 13: pearly, pearly, platinum.
White quartz crsytal, stone fertility statue, full bluelipped thresh.

The thresh is done in black ink because I wasn't sure if I had ordered enough to get just the grass type and not the full thresh. I also thought it would be a little bit easier to see.

tumblr_o9jvw2d4N61ry78kho1_1280.jpg

If the image is too small here you can view it larger here: XX

Pricing: I'm confused on how to price the type 2 signature size when it comes to materials, so please let me know what I owe you.

What I have so far:
32.5k treasure
10 granite fragments
materials for signature size pending
20 birch logs
12 miniature potash peaches
15 bamboo branches
10 clay pieces
20 silver ivy
10 pink quartz crystals
10 white quartz crystals
10 perfect skipping sotnes
10 stone fertility statues
10 smooth pebbles
20 chickweed
20 bleeding heart crows
10 perdita bees
10 white lace honeybees
10 honeybees
30 bluelipped thresh - pending.
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
man these look so cool
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple (Autumn, Yellow)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150PX
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Brown
Plants: Daffodil x1, Fire Flower x1
Creatures: Java Sparrow x1, White Lace Honeybee x1
Decorations: Brown Balanced Stones x1
Placement Directions: I'd like to have the tree on the left side of the planter, while the daffodil is on the right. Put the balanced stones in between the tree and daffodil, and put the fire flower close to the daffodil. Have the honeybees hovering around the flowers, and have the java sparrow be perched on the left side of the tree, within the treetop.
man these look so cool
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple (Autumn, Yellow)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150PX
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Brown
Plants: Daffodil x1, Fire Flower x1
Creatures: Java Sparrow x1, White Lace Honeybee x1
Decorations: Brown Balanced Stones x1
Placement Directions: I'd like to have the tree on the left side of the planter, while the daffodil is on the right. Put the balanced stones in between the tree and daffodil, and put the fire flower close to the daffodil. Have the honeybees hovering around the flowers, and have the java sparrow be perched on the left side of the tree, within the treetop.
sfJOtjI.png
@miirshroom, It's been a while, but I'm back with another order! [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Crimson Frost Birch (Summer) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 400px Black Planter [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] Cliffside Milkweed x1, Bluelipped Thresh x2 (1 regular, 1 extended), Madame Snapdragon x3, Chickweed x5, Arctic Scrub x3, Starmoss x2 [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] Brown Balanced Stones (multi-leg, please!) [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I did a little scribble for the plants/tree/stones (let me know if it's unclear what's what). The groundcover can be placed wherever it looks best. [img]http://i.imgur.com/JIGjsb5.png[/img] Payment to send once my order is confirmed: 15k treasure (for planter and balanced stones) Birch Twig x15 Depleted Sacridite x10 Cliffside Milkweed x10 Bluelipped Thresh x30 Madame Snapdragon x30 Chickweed x50 Arctic Scrub x30 Starmoss x20 Skipping Stone x10
@miirshroom,

It's been a while, but I'm back with another order!

Bonsai (season): Crimson Frost Birch (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 400px Black Planter
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: Cliffside Milkweed x1, Bluelipped Thresh x2 (1 regular, 1 extended), Madame Snapdragon x3, Chickweed x5, Arctic Scrub x3, Starmoss x2
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Brown Balanced Stones (multi-leg, please!)
Placement Directions: I did a little scribble for the plants/tree/stones (let me know if it's unclear what's what). The groundcover can be placed wherever it looks best.
JIGjsb5.png

Payment to send once my order is confirmed:
15k treasure (for planter and balanced stones)
Birch Twig x15
Depleted Sacridite x10
Cliffside Milkweed x10
Bluelipped Thresh x30
Madame Snapdragon x30
Chickweed x50
Arctic Scrub x30
Starmoss x20
Skipping Stone x10

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Whisp Fruit (Autumn Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single Pot no. 14, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pot, n/a for substrate
Plants: Blue Thresh
Decorations: Arcane Fragment (2x small)
Placement Directions: N/A

So that would be...

5k treasure
10x Parched Pot
10x Wisp Fruit
10x Blue Thresh
1x Glass Fragment
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Whisp Fruit (Autumn Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single Pot no. 14, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pot, n/a for substrate
Plants: Blue Thresh
Decorations: Arcane Fragment (2x small)
Placement Directions: N/A

So that would be...

5k treasure
10x Parched Pot
10x Wisp Fruit
10x Blue Thresh
1x Glass Fragment
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
[center]I may need to promise myself that if I ever get the order list down to less than 10, I'll do a bunch of special effects slots for snow and leaves. @Lirillith @sgkat @bulletbras @autumnleaf @ItsThatNarwhal Payments received and added to the list! @DandyElise I believe I should be able to work with what you've drawn and described, and I can ask if I hit any problems in assembly. There's no difference in payment for thresh flowers and sticks, I just usually assume flowers unless requested otherwise. If you'd like to send payment I can add you to the list! @Kitiara Looks good if you'd like to send payment! (I'm assuming that the extended bluelipped thresh is the one to be placed near the snapdragons + milkweed) @Inkui Looks correct if you'd like to send payment! @StarFinder [i]Pink Roses and Rose Pinks. And Peach Pinks, And Maple Pinks, And Apple-Blossom Pinks...[/i] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/0276/f/2017/185/d/9/921_pots500_starfinder_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp6.png[/img] @LilD [i]Be sure to water your mosses frequently when placed in full-day sunlight, to prevent them from being scorched.[/i] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/f1e7/f/2017/185/e/3/922_pots150_lild_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp2.png[/img] @catalysts [i]Blue butterflies perch // Shimmering fragile flowers // Whispers fanning wings.[/i] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/9cd2/f/2017/185/9/e/923_400px_catalysts_by_miirshroom-dbf4pox.png[/img] @Rexxi [i]The Emerald Ratsnake in this planter likes to wait until late afternoon when the stones around your Wind Runestone have been heated by the sun, and then wrap itself around the pile for warmth during the nights.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/81a9/f/2017/185/9/0/924_b_150px_rexxi_by_miirshroom-dbf4pos.png[/img] @sailorlunatone [i]This planter is placed on a high shelf, so that dragons can use the stone archway to sight the stars and moon in the night sky.[/i] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/2d7c/f/2017/185/4/a/925_b_150px_sailorlunatone_by_miirshroom-dbf4por.png[/img] @Vaze [i]You've brazenly placed a sparrow skull on a high tower in this planter. No feral creatures dare to approach.[/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/5e0f/f/2017/185/7/8/926_pots150_vaze_by_miirshroom-dbf4pop.png[/img] @VESTAIS [i]A mantis patiently stalks a pair of white butterflies. It will need to strike soon, before it's prey is snatched from the sky by an approaching bat.[/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/5333/f/2017/185/8/c/927_b_500px_vestais_by_miirshroom-dbf4pol.png[/img] @WillowWhisper [i]"Add a Nature Fragment to YOUR garden today! +2 to Snapdragon hardiness and +2 to ability to dodge!" ~ An advertisement by Thornthumb's sundries[/i] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/d302/f/2017/185/b/0/928_200px_willowwhisper_by_miirshroom-dbf4poi.png[/img] @Karneol [i]The Starfall Blossom in this planter pulses threateningly in time with the awful warbling of the Bog Canary. You wonder if it was wise to introduce plants foraged from the Arcane Region into your planter.[/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/e619/f/2017/185/f/f/929_b_pots150_karneol_by_miirshroom-dbf4po5.png[/img] [i]A Magpie spotted the shining stripes on this Cave Gecko from a distance, and is puzzled to see the colours dulled when it landed. Clearly this gecko has experience with pecking Magpies.[/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/b95b/f/2017/185/5/6/930_b_150px_karneol_by_miirshroom-dbf4po1.png[/img] [size=2]Spent 12 hours on an acrylic painting of a penguin yesterday. Good use of a day. [/size][/center]
I may need to promise myself that if I ever get the order list down to less than 10, I'll do a bunch of special effects slots for snow and leaves.

@Lirillith @sgkat @bulletbras @autumnleaf @ItsThatNarwhal Payments received and added to the list!

@DandyElise I believe I should be able to work with what you've drawn and described, and I can ask if I hit any problems in assembly. There's no difference in payment for thresh flowers and sticks, I just usually assume flowers unless requested otherwise. If you'd like to send payment I can add you to the list!

@Kitiara Looks good if you'd like to send payment! (I'm assuming that the extended bluelipped thresh is the one to be placed near the snapdragons + milkweed)

@Inkui Looks correct if you'd like to send payment!

@StarFinder
Pink Roses and Rose Pinks.
And Peach Pinks,
And Maple Pinks,
And Apple-Blossom Pinks...

921_pots500_starfinder_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp6.png

@LilD
Be sure to water your mosses frequently when placed in full-day sunlight, to prevent them from being scorched.
922_pots150_lild_by_miirshroom-dbf4pp2.png

@catalysts
Blue butterflies perch //
Shimmering fragile flowers //
Whispers fanning wings.

923_400px_catalysts_by_miirshroom-dbf4pox.png

@Rexxi
The Emerald Ratsnake in this planter likes to wait until late afternoon when the stones around your Wind Runestone have been heated by the sun, and then wrap itself around the pile for warmth during the nights.
924_b_150px_rexxi_by_miirshroom-dbf4pos.png

@sailorlunatone
This planter is placed on a high shelf, so that dragons can use the stone archway to sight the stars and moon in the night sky.
925_b_150px_sailorlunatone_by_miirshroom-dbf4por.png

@Vaze
You've brazenly placed a sparrow skull on a high tower in this planter.
No feral creatures dare to approach.

926_pots150_vaze_by_miirshroom-dbf4pop.png

@VESTAIS
A mantis patiently stalks a pair of white butterflies. It will need to strike soon, before it's prey is snatched from the sky by an approaching bat.
927_b_500px_vestais_by_miirshroom-dbf4pol.png

@WillowWhisper
"Add a Nature Fragment to YOUR garden today!
+2 to Snapdragon hardiness and +2 to ability to dodge!"
~ An advertisement by Thornthumb's sundries

928_200px_willowwhisper_by_miirshroom-dbf4poi.png

@Karneol
The Starfall Blossom in this planter pulses threateningly in time with the awful warbling of the Bog Canary. You wonder if it was wise to introduce plants foraged from the Arcane Region into your planter.
929_b_pots150_karneol_by_miirshroom-dbf4po5.png

A Magpie spotted the shining stripes on this Cave Gecko from a distance, and is puzzled to see the colours dulled when it landed. Clearly this gecko has experience with pecking Magpies.
930_b_150px_karneol_by_miirshroom-dbf4po1.png

Spent 12 hours on an acrylic painting of a penguin yesterday.
Good use of a day.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

I'll send payment right away! But how many materials should I send for the pots?
@miirshroom

I'll send payment right away! But how many materials should I send for the pots?
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
@miirshroom

it's lovely, thank you so much! it's exactly what i hoped it would be :)
@miirshroom

it's lovely, thank you so much! it's exactly what i hoped it would be :)
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@DandyElise Materials for the pots could be the following:

Option 1) 3xPlatinum Ore + 3xGrey Slime

Option 2) 2xPlatinum Ore + 2xGrey Slime + 1xWhite Slime + 1xRich Iron Ore

Option 3) 60k treasure
@DandyElise Materials for the pots could be the following:

Option 1) 3xPlatinum Ore + 3xGrey Slime

Option 2) 2xPlatinum Ore + 2xGrey Slime + 1xWhite Slime + 1xRich Iron Ore

Option 3) 60k treasure
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 493 494