Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Sleepy Tundra Shop] *FULL*
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
@VerlorenDasein
So I can find this again :')
@VerlorenDasein
So I can find this again :')
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@Dlady

This is just a suggestion: May the Snappers sleep on their back? Their bellies in the air would look super cute, and their small wings would point straight out from under them O.o It would be adorable

Btw, I'm saving your link as I'm goin to order a drawing sometime (but not right now)
@Dlady

This is just a suggestion: May the Snappers sleep on their back? Their bellies in the air would look super cute, and their small wings would point straight out from under them O.o It would be adorable

Btw, I'm saving your link as I'm goin to order a drawing sometime (but not right now)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Dlady add me to the wait list? :3
@Dlady add me to the wait list? :3
a1g3bvH.png
@Dlady Can you ping me when you get room, please? I'd like one of your Spiral adopts and probably a Tundra too!
@Dlady Can you ping me when you get room, please? I'd like one of your Spiral adopts and probably a Tundra too!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
*UPDATE*
I'm alive! Honestly, so SOOOO sorry about disappearing on everyone, but I'm trying to get my butt back in gear and will be fulfilling orders and re-opening in the near future.

I have no excuses, but in general life got busy, very busy, and I kept meaning to get to draw arts for people, but other things needed doing first leaving no time or energy for drawing. So I literally stopped coming here to stop feeling guilty about leaving everyone hanging.

But things are finally settling down and I'm finding myself with actual spare time here and there where I'm not feeling like a zombie.

My sincere apologies everyone! Hope you're all well and not too disappointed/angry with me!

/hugs everyone
*UPDATE*
I'm alive! Honestly, so SOOOO sorry about disappearing on everyone, but I'm trying to get my butt back in gear and will be fulfilling orders and re-opening in the near future.

I have no excuses, but in general life got busy, very busy, and I kept meaning to get to draw arts for people, but other things needed doing first leaving no time or energy for drawing. So I literally stopped coming here to stop feeling guilty about leaving everyone hanging.

But things are finally settling down and I'm finding myself with actual spare time here and there where I'm not feeling like a zombie.

My sincere apologies everyone! Hope you're all well and not too disappointed/angry with me!

/hugs everyone
@Dlady

could i be pinged for new breeds plz?
@Dlady

could i be pinged for new breeds plz?
+3hrs FR Time
@MysteryDepths

Sure thing. :)
@MysteryDepths

Sure thing. :)
@Dlady Oh! Please ping me for when slots are open again, these are precious. ;;A;; I would also like to know whenever you do a new breed.~ Especially Skydancer's and Mirrors.
@Dlady Oh! Please ping me for when slots are open again, these are precious. ;;A;; I would also like to know whenever you do a new breed.~ Especially Skydancer's and Mirrors.
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Dlady Oh my gosh these are amazing~! May I be added to the wait list ping as well as the new breeds ping? Especially Wildclaws, and if you ever brave the breed, Faes~! Also, Lisegathe's idea about the Sleepy Snappy-snus (Snappers) is 120% supported in my book, even if I only have one of said breed. XD
@Dlady Oh my gosh these are amazing~! May I be added to the wait list ping as well as the new breeds ping? Especially Wildclaws, and if you ever brave the breed, Faes~! Also, Lisegathe's idea about the Sleepy Snappy-snus (Snappers) is 120% supported in my book, even if I only have one of said breed. XD
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse - Done. :) And the snapper sketch I have so far actually has them on their back. :D
@ClockworkEclipse - Done. :) And the snapper sketch I have so far actually has them on their back. :D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35