Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Light festival stays light
1 2 3
honestly this is just my own preference, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into all this, but I am not really enjoying the addition of black to a lot of the light festival items/familiars. What gives?

I really loved every light festival item because of the color scheme of white/yellow (i LOVE that combo) but I am kind of sad to see that the scheme is becoming a wasp representative! We get enough black with the shadow holiday, I would much prefer they release yellow/black combos in regular apparel and keep to white/yellow for this festival

not only does it look better (to me at least) but our representative light dragons won't look like they are going to the dark side!

black/yellow is great, and I get the experimentation aspect and I also get there was never a SET color scheme for the light flight besides yellow but I still prefer the white/yellow of most of the OG stuff!

Thank you for everything!
honestly this is just my own preference, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into all this, but I am not really enjoying the addition of black to a lot of the light festival items/familiars. What gives?

I really loved every light festival item because of the color scheme of white/yellow (i LOVE that combo) but I am kind of sad to see that the scheme is becoming a wasp representative! We get enough black with the shadow holiday, I would much prefer they release yellow/black combos in regular apparel and keep to white/yellow for this festival

not only does it look better (to me at least) but our representative light dragons won't look like they are going to the dark side!

black/yellow is great, and I get the experimentation aspect and I also get there was never a SET color scheme for the light flight besides yellow but I still prefer the white/yellow of most of the OG stuff!

Thank you for everything!
Waystone5.gif
Personally I would get annoyed if everything is white/yellow (as I would if everything was yellow and black). Variety is nice as long as it still fits the theme and yellow/black does as there wouldn’t be any light without darkness
Personally I would get annoyed if everything is white/yellow (as I would if everything was yellow and black). Variety is nice as long as it still fits the theme and yellow/black does as there wouldn’t be any light without darkness
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Black and white are fairly neutral colors, I enjoy both of them and think the black looks very nice. The banner has white and the raiments have black, so we do have a white/gold apparel item this year alongside the black/gold. Last year we had gold sundrapes and yellow halo, 2017 we had black/gold/yellow veil, 2016 gold legguards, 2015 gold solar blades, 2014 gold chest and gold/beige sash... Honestly I'm just glad we've moved away from the armor.

This is only the second light fest item that has had black in it, it doesn't look like a trend so much as a design option and I enjoy the variety. There's only so many options for gold or gold/white and mixing it up with colors aside from black/white/beige doesn't seem like it will happen.
Black and white are fairly neutral colors, I enjoy both of them and think the black looks very nice. The banner has white and the raiments have black, so we do have a white/gold apparel item this year alongside the black/gold. Last year we had gold sundrapes and yellow halo, 2017 we had black/gold/yellow veil, 2016 gold legguards, 2015 gold solar blades, 2014 gold chest and gold/beige sash... Honestly I'm just glad we've moved away from the armor.

This is only the second light fest item that has had black in it, it doesn't look like a trend so much as a design option and I enjoy the variety. There's only so many options for gold or gold/white and mixing it up with colors aside from black/white/beige doesn't seem like it will happen.
I love the contrast of the new apparel. I'd rather not have them stick to only a white/yellow color scheme, to me that's boring, and it means anybody who doesn't like/use that combo is completely excluded.
Variety (especially since the theme is already very limited) is better.
I love the contrast of the new apparel. I'd rather not have them stick to only a white/yellow color scheme, to me that's boring, and it means anybody who doesn't like/use that combo is completely excluded.
Variety (especially since the theme is already very limited) is better.
To tell the truth, while I don't mind the white/yellow stuff, I absolutely LOVE black/yellow(or gold) combo (and to me, the black isn't dark enough :D)

I would have to say no support.

There are quite a few white/yellow items already, and not everyone wants a dragon that is white/yellow. some could have 'darker' light representatives or ones that don't want to 'conform' to the white/yellow scheme or whatever.

I wouldn't want everything to be yellow/black but I am glad that the colors for the festivals aren't going to be stuck in the same scheme for every single festival.
To tell the truth, while I don't mind the white/yellow stuff, I absolutely LOVE black/yellow(or gold) combo (and to me, the black isn't dark enough :D)

I would have to say no support.

There are quite a few white/yellow items already, and not everyone wants a dragon that is white/yellow. some could have 'darker' light representatives or ones that don't want to 'conform' to the white/yellow scheme or whatever.

I wouldn't want everything to be yellow/black but I am glad that the colors for the festivals aren't going to be stuck in the same scheme for every single festival.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support. Having just white/yellow apparel would get very boring. Having some variety is nice

Also, tastes are entirely subjective. You like white/yellow more, while I personally prefer the black/yellow combo much more than white/yellow
No support. Having just white/yellow apparel would get very boring. Having some variety is nice

Also, tastes are entirely subjective. You like white/yellow more, while I personally prefer the black/yellow combo much more than white/yellow
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Sorry, no support. I like some variety in flight apparel colours, it would get boring seeing the same colour palette every fest cycle.
Sorry, no support. I like some variety in flight apparel colours, it would get boring seeing the same colour palette every fest cycle.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
You never heard of blacklight?

That's something that's totally a real world thing, and the black light items are a beautiful pun. I love it, they're all valid.

Having light just being about yellow stuff would make it so...boring.
You never heard of blacklight?

That's something that's totally a real world thing, and the black light items are a beautiful pun. I love it, they're all valid.

Having light just being about yellow stuff would make it so...boring.
Plus, black is the color of the hewn city. Light has always been a territory of opposites, much like plague and nature. I like items that reflect that.
Plus, black is the color of the hewn city. Light has always been a territory of opposites, much like plague and nature. I like items that reflect that.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I understand your feelings, and there are a lot of other accent colors that go with yellow. It wouldn't be bad to branch out.

That said, didn't we get the only-yellow sundrapes last year? I don't think they're doing it on purpose.

I absolutely adore this fest's apparel, though.
I understand your feelings, and there are a lot of other accent colors that go with yellow. It wouldn't be bad to branch out.

That said, didn't we get the only-yellow sundrapes last year? I don't think they're doing it on purpose.

I absolutely adore this fest's apparel, though.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3