Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Light festival stays light
1 2 3
I mean... that whole without the dark, we can't appreciate the light thing.

Shadow flight has a lot of light in it. Glowshrooms are one of the signature features because without that contrast you just get boring, drab muted dark colors. The black and sunset-esque purpley hues give the white and yellows something to stand out against. We have the classic yellow and white in other apparel and fest stuff, but I so no reason to use other examples of Light for themes. I mean, Light literally has an area where it meets shadow and the Hewn City. All of the flight should be able to be represented.
I mean... that whole without the dark, we can't appreciate the light thing.

Shadow flight has a lot of light in it. Glowshrooms are one of the signature features because without that contrast you just get boring, drab muted dark colors. The black and sunset-esque purpley hues give the white and yellows something to stand out against. We have the classic yellow and white in other apparel and fest stuff, but I so no reason to use other examples of Light for themes. I mean, Light literally has an area where it meets shadow and the Hewn City. All of the flight should be able to be represented.
No support, I really like the Hewn City aesthetic!
No support, I really like the Hewn City aesthetic!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[center].. I mean, out of all the apparel we've gotten from the light festival, not many of them have black on them? so I'm going to have to say no support, sorry ;o; [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Solar Blades][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Illuminated Armband][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Illuminated Crown]
.. I mean, out of all the apparel we've gotten from the light festival, not many of them have black on them? so I'm going to have to say no support, sorry ;o;
Sunchaser Jewelry Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Sundrapes Illuminated Armband Illuminated Sash Illuminated Crown
Honestly, I'm hoping next year will give us a break from the stereotype colours altogether. Prismatic or sunrise colour on a light holiday? Heckle yes.

So, no support because I want MORE variety, not less!
Honestly, I'm hoping next year will give us a break from the stereotype colours altogether. Prismatic or sunrise colour on a light holiday? Heckle yes.

So, no support because I want MORE variety, not less!
66MHIIb.png
Sorry, no support. I love the variety here. It’s still light themed, and it’s the contrast between two oppposites.
Sorry, no support. I love the variety here. It’s still light themed, and it’s the contrast between two oppposites.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="dggeoff" date="2019-06-23 23:57:26" ] [center].. I mean, out of all the apparel we've gotten from the light festival, not many of them have black on them? so I'm going to have to say no support, sorry ;o; [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Solar Blades][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Illuminated Armband][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Illuminated Crown] [/quote] Yeah, considering we’ve only gotten two items that aren’t strictly yellow/gold, no support. We only have two light items with black on them, and I really don’t think that low of a number warrants a “yellow only” suggestion being implemented.
Quote:
.. I mean, out of all the apparel we've gotten from the light festival, not many of them have black on them? so I'm going to have to say no support, sorry ;o;
Sunchaser Jewelry Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Sundrapes Illuminated Armband Illuminated Sash Illuminated Crown
Yeah, considering we’ve only gotten two items that aren’t strictly yellow/gold, no support.
We only have two light items with black on them, and I really don’t think that low of a number warrants a “yellow only” suggestion being implemented.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
yeah no support. I like the variety
yeah no support. I like the variety
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I'd prefer branching out more with the accent colors honestly. I'd love to see some orange or purple, both go really well with yellow/gold. They've been sticking to 'neutral' colors when they go for accents on fest apparel, and I'm hoping they'll move to some bolder colors as well.
I'd prefer branching out more with the accent colors honestly. I'd love to see some orange or purple, both go really well with yellow/gold. They've been sticking to 'neutral' colors when they go for accents on fest apparel, and I'm hoping they'll move to some bolder colors as well.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Light/light Holiday items: [item=light sprite][item=illuminated sash][item=sunguard chest][item=sunbeam soldier][item=illuminated crown][item=solar blades][item=shining goblin][item=luminous legguards][item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=luminous halo][item=luminous sundrapes][item=standard of the lightweaver] Light/Dark Holiday items: [item=sunchaser jewelry][item=illuminated armband][item=sunbeam ursa][item=spirit of light][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=vista: lightweaver][item=luminous ambassador][item=sundial gem guardian][item=brightshine raiments] I think you're alright here. Most of the light fest items are yellow/gold/white with only a little variation in them. They've even managed to splint the familiars in half with a 3 to 4 balance. I think it's good to have variation and I like both the light/light and light/dark though I must admit, the light/dark contrast is nice on the eyes.
Light/light Holiday items:
Light Sprite Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Sunbeam Soldier Illuminated Crown Solar Blades Shining Goblin Luminous Legguards Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Luminous Halo Luminous Sundrapes Standard of the Lightweaver

Light/Dark Holiday items:
Sunchaser Jewelry Illuminated Armband Sunbeam Ursa Spirit of Light Hewn Philosopher's Veil Vista: Lightweaver Luminous Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian Brightshine Raiments

I think you're alright here. Most of the light fest items are yellow/gold/white with only a little variation in them. They've even managed to splint the familiars in half with a 3 to 4 balance. I think it's good to have variation and I like both the light/light and light/dark though I must admit, the light/dark contrast is nice on the eyes.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
No. My dragons are primarily light colors, when the skins apparel are all light, you can't see them on many light-themed dragons.
No. My dragons are primarily light colors, when the skins apparel are all light, you can't see them on many light-themed dragons.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
1 2 3