Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Total Dragons Exalted
1 2 3
Just a fun little statistic on the Accounts Settings page, if you will. I'd like to see how many dragons I've exalted over the course of this account without having to manually find and count each one.

Edit: Suggestion got accepted, whoo! Go to your account settings to see it.
Just a fun little statistic on the Accounts Settings page, if you will. I'd like to see how many dragons I've exalted over the course of this account without having to manually find and count each one.

Edit: Suggestion got accepted, whoo! Go to your account settings to see it.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Support!
Support!
Nice to meet you :)
Support! I keep thinking that it's there but I'm really surprised it's not.
Support! I keep thinking that it's there but I'm really surprised it's not.
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
support!
support!
My Username is a zero not the letter
Support :)
Support :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Support
Support
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Support, I think it would be cool to know.
Support, I think it would be cool to know.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
support! it'd be a fun little fact to have on our stats page; it doesn't need to have anything more than a number, so no level or links to dragons. the only issue i'd see is, if based on the current page, it doesn't update properly D: i don't know if the treasure one does, but the eggs/nests one does, so i'd just hope it wouldn't be trouble to keep accurate
support! it'd be a fun little fact to have on our stats page; it doesn't need to have anything more than a number, so no level or links to dragons. the only issue i'd see is, if based on the current page, it doesn't update properly D: i don't know if the treasure one does, but the eggs/nests one does, so i'd just hope it wouldn't be trouble to keep accurate
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Support! I’ve always been curious about just how many dragons I’ve exalted.
Support! I’ve always been curious about just how many dragons I’ve exalted.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'd like to see this, it would be quite interesting. Could make for some fun competition among exalting players and dom enthusiasts ;)
I'd like to see this, it would be quite interesting. Could make for some fun competition among exalting players and dom enthusiasts ;)
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3