Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersights brought back once a year?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Support! I think this would be very sensible - so many people missed the event, and the limited amount will run out, meaning no fancy eyes for progens, regardless of when the user joined. It's literally the eye-equivalent of the tri-scatter scroll, so I don't understand why they made it so limited.
Support! I think this would be very sensible - so many people missed the event, and the limited amount will run out, meaning no fancy eyes for progens, regardless of when the user joined. It's literally the eye-equivalent of the tri-scatter scroll, so I don't understand why they made it so limited.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
[quote]It's literally the eye-equivalent of the tri-scatter scroll[/quote] IMHO, the scattervial is way worse than the scroll. With the scroll, all the colors are weighed evenly so players have an equal (albeit low due to the sheer number of colors) chance of pulling any one color. It's not like sapphire has a 10% chance of appearing but orca only has a .001%. But as we all know, the scattervial is crazy skewered with primal having a what? .5% chance? Or was it .05%? versus uncommon and unusual, which will appear well over 50% of the time. The skewered odds on a consumable retired item that was only available for a single weekend and is the only way to enjoy a new feature also sets a SCARY precedent. But the above poster is right. Since we have the scatterscroll always available, the FR staff really should consider the same for the vial.
Quote:
It's literally the eye-equivalent of the tri-scatter scroll

IMHO, the scattervial is way worse than the scroll. With the scroll, all the colors are weighed evenly so players have an equal (albeit low due to the sheer number of colors) chance of pulling any one color. It's not like sapphire has a 10% chance of appearing but orca only has a .001%.

But as we all know, the scattervial is crazy skewered with primal having a what? .5% chance? Or was it .05%? versus uncommon and unusual, which will appear well over 50% of the time.

The skewered odds on a consumable retired item that was only available for a single weekend and is the only way to enjoy a new feature also sets a SCARY precedent.

But the above poster is right. Since we have the scatterscroll always available, the FR staff really should consider the same for the vial.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
i would rather it just be available at all times but this would be acceptable also. anything is better than permanently retiring the friggen thing.
i would rather it just be available at all times but this would be acceptable also. anything is better than permanently retiring the friggen thing.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Full support to returning the vials for a limited period of time each year, like the anniversary.
Full support to returning the vials for a limited period of time each year, like the anniversary.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support because of every reason listed before this post.
What's the point of retiring an item like the scattersight? It really didn't benefit anyone so what's the harm of bringing them back out of retirement?
Support because of every reason listed before this post.
What's the point of retiring an item like the scattersight? It really didn't benefit anyone so what's the harm of bringing them back out of retirement?
qruiRvb.png
@Touhou

Sorry to ping you here days later, but I felt like I should mention that the staff literally don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to „keeping their word“. They assured us for years that sprites would never be available again, retired means retired,but here they are appearing in Roundsey. I personally don’t care about the sprites being available, but I felt a certain line of trust had been broken, as the promises were made time and time again.
@Touhou

Sorry to ping you here days later, but I felt like I should mention that the staff literally don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to „keeping their word“. They assured us for years that sprites would never be available again, retired means retired,but here they are appearing in Roundsey. I personally don’t care about the sprites being available, but I felt a certain line of trust had been broken, as the promises were made time and time again.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare - They also told us that they wouldn’t change the art for existing dragons, and then they changed all dragons’ default eyes without warning (RIP Nocturne and Bogsneak pupils). At this point, “staff said...” means nothing; anything can change suddenly at any time. :(
@NeophyteRedglare - They also told us that they wouldn’t change the art for existing dragons, and then they changed all dragons’ default eyes without warning (RIP Nocturne and Bogsneak pupils). At this point, “staff said...” means nothing; anything can change suddenly at any time. :(
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="corprus" date="2018-11-19 14:21:27" ] i think retiring scattervials is a terrible idea so i fully support this [/quote] Yes, I agree! Because when you think about it, once they are all almost used up, they could become as valuable as imp scrolls
corprus wrote on 2018-11-19 14:21:27:
i think retiring scattervials is a terrible idea so i fully support this
Yes, I agree! Because when you think about it, once they are all almost used up, they could become as valuable as imp scrolls
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Totaly support! I think this is a fabulous idea and I would love to get some new eyes in my clan!
Totaly support! I think this is a fabulous idea and I would love to get some new eyes in my clan!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
please!! the eyes make a dragon sometimes - and with the update it made it more apparent... i know eyes for some people don't matter but it matters for me and a lot of others. the way it was handled was such a mess imo. i'm not sure why staff made such a huge change and decided that the one item that can change the eye types (besides dark sclera/glowing) would be retired permanently. we've seen people who had to scatter eyes over 40 times to get what they wanted with types repeating more than five times. i had to scatter eyes a lot one time and it was frustrating.

i have a yellow girl that i might keep but she has unusual ice eyes which are...blue. it just doesn't look right and i have to buy the scatterlights to get a more neutral color.
please!! the eyes make a dragon sometimes - and with the update it made it more apparent... i know eyes for some people don't matter but it matters for me and a lot of others. the way it was handled was such a mess imo. i'm not sure why staff made such a huge change and decided that the one item that can change the eye types (besides dark sclera/glowing) would be retired permanently. we've seen people who had to scatter eyes over 40 times to get what they wanted with types repeating more than five times. i had to scatter eyes a lot one time and it was frustrating.

i have a yellow girl that i might keep but she has unusual ice eyes which are...blue. it just doesn't look right and i have to buy the scatterlights to get a more neutral color.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29