Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
They have implemented an eye removal scroll...
It's a little creepy sure, but what's more creepy, is that the eyes don't flow right over the body. More slapped on than anything else. I think I would have preferred the extra eyes in certain areas, not trailing the whole body. I mean... Seriously, that dragon would never make it growing up. You'd have to live in a place where your eyes wouldn't get bumped, or scratched, or hurt hunting- and let's not even discuss making hatchlings dragon style!
They have implemented an eye removal scroll...
It's a little creepy sure, but what's more creepy, is that the eyes don't flow right over the body. More slapped on than anything else. I think I would have preferred the extra eyes in certain areas, not trailing the whole body. I mean... Seriously, that dragon would never make it growing up. You'd have to live in a place where your eyes wouldn't get bumped, or scratched, or hurt hunting- and let's not even discuss making hatchlings dragon style!
I think my biggest annoyance is not so much if I hatch a multi eye (I don't enjoy it but like I can make the hatching window very small pre hatching so I don't see details).

But multieye shows up on the default dragon when I go into scrying workshop as a surprise kind of regularly. So I've stopping being able to scry dragons for fun.

A toggle to only show common eyes starting as first display of scrying workshop would be great.
I think my biggest annoyance is not so much if I hatch a multi eye (I don't enjoy it but like I can make the hatching window very small pre hatching so I don't see details).

But multieye shows up on the default dragon when I go into scrying workshop as a surprise kind of regularly. So I've stopping being able to scry dragons for fun.

A toggle to only show common eyes starting as first display of scrying workshop would be great.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16