Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150
support!
but only if you can still get females from 2 males and males from 2 females.
support!
but only if you can still get females from 2 males and males from 2 females.
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
@Dana888 this wouldn’t affect breeding. Dragons would still retain their birth sex and you would still need a male born and female born dragon to breed. The only thing that would change is the appearance (ie a dragon born male would still be male when it comes to breeding even if he had a female appearance)
@Dana888 this wouldn’t affect breeding. Dragons would still retain their birth sex and you would still need a male born and female born dragon to breed. The only thing that would change is the appearance (ie a dragon born male would still be male when it comes to breeding even if he had a female appearance)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I love this so much! This takes care of all the elements of the change I would want anyway.
I love this so much! This takes care of all the elements of the change I would want anyway.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Absolutely support! If it's only a cosmetic change and with an appropriate marker, it really makes sure that it's not really treading on the toes of other mechanics.
Absolutely support! If it's only a cosmetic change and with an appropriate marker, it really makes sure that it's not really treading on the toes of other mechanics.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
ooo as a trans person i absoloutely support this!! also i really appreciate your inclusiveness, i really wasnt expecting it but was pleasantly surprised! it is a little silly that we can have a dragon change its entire breed but not have dragons that can change their assigned gender. besides, trans dragons seem to be hinted at being very much real: scribbles is canonically nonbinary, tomo refers to "physically male" guardians in one of her questions implying there are non-physically male guardians (even though i dislike that phrasing as bodies are genderless imo, but i digress and appreciate the thought), and idk if it was intentional but baldwins original pearlcatcher appearance had him only have one horn, something exclusive to female-assigned pearlcatchers.

i doubt this will happen, but i do hope it does !!
ooo as a trans person i absoloutely support this!! also i really appreciate your inclusiveness, i really wasnt expecting it but was pleasantly surprised! it is a little silly that we can have a dragon change its entire breed but not have dragons that can change their assigned gender. besides, trans dragons seem to be hinted at being very much real: scribbles is canonically nonbinary, tomo refers to "physically male" guardians in one of her questions implying there are non-physically male guardians (even though i dislike that phrasing as bodies are genderless imo, but i digress and appreciate the thought), and idk if it was intentional but baldwins original pearlcatcher appearance had him only have one horn, something exclusive to female-assigned pearlcatchers.

i doubt this will happen, but i do hope it does !!
support

i only worry about skins applied to the dragon, maybe make it so the item can only be used when the dragon in question has NO skin on it, but this should be easy since a breed change scroll checks for this as well.
support

i only worry about skins applied to the dragon, maybe make it so the item can only be used when the dragon in question has NO skin on it, but this should be easy since a breed change scroll checks for this as well.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Support! I have a male Tundra with pearl underbelly, but once he grow up the underbelly won't be as visible.
Support! I have a male Tundra with pearl underbelly, but once he grow up the underbelly won't be as visible.
♥ Iridescent ♣ Starmap ♦ Bee ♣ Petal ♥ Butterfly ♦ Shimmer
Color Range: Pastel ---> Midnight
I support this :)
I support this :)
yo you got my support
yo you got my support
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Support! This wouldn't give any of the unfair advantages that people often bring up for "sex/gender change scrolls", it wouldn't mess with breeding at all, and it would make so many people so much happier! I don't see a single downside to this, other than the time/work that would have to be put into it, but as you've pointed out, compared to other things that the team has worked on, this should be fairly easy. All the art is preexisting, they would just have to code for and implement a mechanic to do this.

In addition, I don't know how skins/accents would work with this. In my mind, the skins that are for the breed and gender the dragon's artwork is for would show up when you go to put a skin on that dragon. (So for example, you have a male spiral that you've used a scroll on to change it's pose into the female pose. If you were to click on a female spiral skin, that male dragon would show up along with the actual female spirals to preview the skin in. If you were to click on "skins" button on that male spiral's page, the skins that you could choose from to use on him would be female spiral skins). That, to me, seems to be the simplest way to go about the skins/accent issue with this.
Support! This wouldn't give any of the unfair advantages that people often bring up for "sex/gender change scrolls", it wouldn't mess with breeding at all, and it would make so many people so much happier! I don't see a single downside to this, other than the time/work that would have to be put into it, but as you've pointed out, compared to other things that the team has worked on, this should be fairly easy. All the art is preexisting, they would just have to code for and implement a mechanic to do this.

In addition, I don't know how skins/accents would work with this. In my mind, the skins that are for the breed and gender the dragon's artwork is for would show up when you go to put a skin on that dragon. (So for example, you have a male spiral that you've used a scroll on to change it's pose into the female pose. If you were to click on a female spiral skin, that male dragon would show up along with the actual female spirals to preview the skin in. If you were to click on "skins" button on that male spiral's page, the skins that you could choose from to use on him would be female spiral skins). That, to me, seems to be the simplest way to go about the skins/accent issue with this.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150